• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Last of Our Kind: Malvik Manor ( Gilmore and Tugboats)

Jared stood aside while they celebrated, not considering himself a part of everything.

"Wouldn't it be better to celebrate somewhere safer? I don't want to meet another vampire in a dark corner."

Kenzi nods."yeah guys get off I got my wolf form yes."Kenzi says. " now let's go sludge is waiting to carry us home."Kenzi walked to the waters edge and dangled a fish."oh sludge."Kenzi says

Irish Ice Queen

Jared followed the group, waiting to see how Sludge was supposed to carry them all home. He wondered just what he was going to become when they decided to turn him. Would he be a werewolf or a shapeshifter? Either way, becoming one or the other meant that there was no way he could return to his old life.

Sludge popped up and growls."hey boy. Got to take us back. "Kenzi says. He nods and she gets on with her siblings. "Coming Jared?" Kenzi asks

Irish Ice Queen

Sludge swam off and dove into a portal. He swam into the bottom of there basement and let them off. "Good sludge. Here get the fish."Kenzi said tossing it to him

Irish Ice Queen

Jared was beginning to get nervous around the family by now. While they were celebrating Kenzi's transformation, he headed up to the room he had slept in last night. He stared at the ceiling before making a decision. He opened the backpack he had been wearing when he was brought in, thankful the Geeves had brought it up. He got the pen out and one of the least wrinkled pieces of paper from his notebook. He wrote out a letter, which read:

Kenzi,

I realize that you don't want your family secret getting out, and I respect that. I appreciate you letting me stay, and I believe that you are all good people. But I belong in my world, not yours. Your secret is safe with me.

Jared

He folded up the note and leaned it against Kenzi's door. He then began climbing the old wall downward, heading towards the bridge.

Kenzi had noticed him go upstairs. She slipped away from her family. She went to the guest room and snarled. She grabbed the note off her door. Kenzi ran downstairs and out the door. She made it a head of him and waited. Kenzi was leaning on a tree and throwing a Apple up and down. "This is how you thank us?"She asks

Irish Ice Queen

Kenzi took a bite of the Apple. " no couldn't even try to talk to us." Kenzi says "sorry alphas orders."Kenzi says. She jumps turning. She bit his hand.Kenzi changed back, "we can't let you go and after that you won't be able to."Kenzi says

Irish Ice Queen

Seeing her turn and leap at him was chilling. He fell back and looked up at Kenzi, down at his hand, and then back to her one last time.

"Kenzi... you..." Jared couldn't find the words to say. The chill went down his spine as he realized. "Humans are right about werewolf bites, aren't they? I'm a werewolf now."

Kenzi held out her hand."yeah, well you will be one our bite changes the chemistry of your blood. Alphas orders not much I could do but to follow orders.look our life isn't so bad.I am sorry if I freaked you out." Kenzi says.Kenzi helped him up."we should get that bandaged up."Kenzi says

Irish Ice Queen

Last edited by a moderator:
Jared followed Kenzi, eyes down. Not only was he now unable to go back to his world, but he had to face the family again after Kenzi told them he tried to escape. The castle had never loomed above him as much as it did right then.

Kenzi walked in and pulled him along the back way.she pulled open a bar and slipped inside. Once inside with him she placed it back."take these stairs up to your room. The wall opens just press on it."Kenzi says. "Don't worry they won't know. Well I will have to spin the whole you becoming a werewolf, but I can do that."Kenzi says

Irish Ice Queen

"I... Thanks Kenzi." Jared went back to his room where he promptly sunk to the floor. He had done well enough, but the reality of the situation had finally caught up. He had almost been killed by a vampire and now he was a creature he thought never existed.

Kenzi nods. Kenzi walked to her dad Rowland and tells him about it. She made up a convincing story and he nods."well you turned him your responsible."Kenzi nods. Kenzi walks up the steps sighing. She had royally screwed up. She growled and hit the wall."god damn it." She says punching a hole through the stone.Kenzi growls

Irish Ice Queen

Last edited by a moderator:
Jared heard a sound outside and cracked his door open, seeing an upset Kenzi. He looked for a bit, her having not seen him yet. He pushed the door open.

"Are you alright?"

Kenzi turned startled. "Oh um yeah I am okay I guess.How are you?"She asks him. "How you feeling? " She cringed slightly this was her fault.Kenzi sighed and sucked it up.

Irish Ice Queen

"I'm not sure anymore. I keep thinking about the people who I won't ever see again. But I can't be angry with you or your family either. You're doing what you need to, and eventually my world will move on and forget me."

Kenzi nods."I am truly sorry, you may not believe it but I am. Also my father wishes for me to help you through all this. Also I have a different room for you, that other room is for guests, but if you wish not to move I can tell Rowland" Kenzi says. "And maybe not, I think I have a way for you to say goodbye if you like."Kenzi says

Irish Ice Queen

"I don't want to say goodbye to my family. Is that strange? I spent so much time hoping to be noticed by them. But from here I see everything more clearly. I only really want to say goodbye to my neighbors. I spent more nights on their couch than I did at home. My father left and my mother turned to cocaine afterwards. I kept trying to get her to see me like a mother should, but she just cared about her next fix." Jared shook his head. "I guess you know more than you wanted now."

Kenzi sgrugs." You know my family and there are so many of us its not hard to feel left out."Kenzi says and smiles. " and I can help with that. So yes or bo to the room?" She asks.

Irish Ice Queen

"I guess I'm not a guest anymore. I may as we'll change rooms." Jared gathered his things, including a knife, pen, paper, and some sopping wet camping supplies. "Where are we headed?"

Kenzi smiles and starts walking. " you will see," Kenzi said. She lead him up the stairs to a door. Opened it and took another stair well to another door."Here you go." She says

Irish Ice Queen

"Thanks Kenzi. I feel a bit sick, so I might lay down for a little while." He put his backpack down and started to unpack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back