• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Last of Our Kind: Malvik Manor ( Gilmore and Tugboats)

Kenzi laughed. "Actually I dont know what I am yet, hopefully soon. I mean it has only been centuries and that is a very misconstrued conception of werewolves. We dont only turn on a full moon. We can turn at any time. The full is actually weakens our kind the one day it is harder to turn. What other theories does your world have about us?"She asks amused.

Irish Ice Queen

"Well, when werewolves turn, they supposedly just kill everything in sight. Werewolf movies have people changing and killing friends and family."

Kenzi rolled her eyes and almost growled. "Human's and there stupidity, no offense, but seriously. Were still us. We just have a wolf inside that lies dormant for so long.what about other mythical creatures" Kenzi asks using quotes.

Irish Ice Queen

Jared put his hand up to his chin. "Let me think. Vampires aren't supposed to be able to go into the sun, are able to turn into a bat, and have to be killed with a wooden stake to the heart. Mostly though, these are just stories. According to most humans, mythical creatures don't exist at all."

Kenzi snorted."Typical humans. Twist us into the monsters. Sun lies it bugs them but won't burn them. Turning into bats there not shape shifters. Wooden stake no silver yes, but it is illegal to carry that in our world unless yoyr a hunter and evwn the sentence isn't pretty. Shouldn't believe all the rumours you here, but the mythology, better stop calling us that now your living it."Kenzi says and smiles. She had done a bit of shopping at this point n she passed her favorite shop and goes in."yes our clothes and life are not modern, but the simple life is better for us mythical creatures. "She says jokingly.

Irish Ice Queen

"I'm getting to see the real side of all this. Based on the fact that all these ridiculous notions about all of you, I can see why you haven't been spending much time with humans. I assume that misunderstandings like these are a lot of the reason we don't know about you. But you shouldn't misunderstand the humans either. We're all just as different as any of you. Neither side are simply monsters."

"Yes but you portray us as such and going into the human world is forbidden, Rowlands law. The pack has to listen. We all have that connection and it cant be broken. "Kenzi says. She looked at a him and then away. She saw a dress that caught her eye, it was a black dress.Kenzi sighed and looked away. "Trust me most humans can't be trusted, its why we talk about you with disdain qell not your kind."She says

Irish Ice Queen

"I'm glad to see you aren't going to talk about me with disdain." Jared smiled and shifted the bag he was holding to his other hand and sighed. "I'm never going to leave, am I?"

Kenzi looked back at the dress and avoided him for a minute. She bit her lip and grabbed his hand. She moved quickly through the crowds to the edge of the market. She pulled him along to the river. Sludge was there. She cursed silently, she turned to him." Sit we need to talk."Kenzi says bluntly. She looked at him." There is no going home. You know who we are what we are. We can't have that going back to the human world. I want too..."She stopped as if she was choking."I want to tell you, but I can't Rowlands orders. You will have to ask him."Kenzi says. She paced and sat next to him."I am sorry if I would of been cold and sent you out in the cold you wouldn't be here. "She says

Irish Ice Queen

Jared found himself a bit angry, to say the least. "That's what I thought." He sighed. "So what am I then? Am I going to be a servant in the castle? Or am I going to live out here, maybe? I don't belong in this world anymore than you'd belong in mine." With the last sentence he whipped a rock into the river, watching it skip once and sink.

Kenzi looked down and shook her head."you will be turned Geeves and sludge are our servants. Its how the Malvik family grows."Kenzi says and watched sludge jump for the rock.She smiles slightly. She looked at him" you will have a room with us.we need more Malviks, our world is in danger. You probably fit into our world more then me."Kenzi said

Irish Ice Queen

"I don't think I'd fit in better than you. If your world is in danger, you're going to want someone strong or smart or something. I'm some kid who stumbled in. What good am I going to do?"

"When your turned it is the numbers we need..."Kenzi says she wanted to say more, but couldn't.

Irish Ice Queen

"Let's get back to the market." Needless to say, Jared wasn't exactly at his happiest at that point. He was expected to throw away his old life and become something he hadn't even known existed until yesterday.

Kenzi sighs.she knew he was mad, but there wasn't much she could do not for him and certainly not for herself. I mean where were her powers. She sighed and git up to walk back to the market

Irish Ice Queen

It was a fairly quiet walk back to the market. Jared still hadn't quite cooled down, being expected to completely toss his old life away was upsetting, certainly. For another thing, he was even going to be forced to relinquish his humanity, and become either a werewolf or a shapeshifter. All he wanted at that moment was to go home and back to his normal life. All it took was one rainstorm and it was gone.

Kenzi sighed."look I would let you go if I could."Kenzi says. She walked about the market. Kenzi walked about and became lost in thought.

Irish Ice Queen

Leonardo came up to Kenzi and Jared, who were both just wandering.

"We need to go. Apparently some hunters are here looking for a vampire. Let's not forget how that makes monsters feel about humans here in the marketplace." Leonardo came up to Kenzi and put his hand on her shoulder beginning to whisper. "So he figured it out?"

Kenzi nods."he isn't stupid and I wondered why the market cleared. Come on we need to find the other's. Sludge is waiting at the water side."Kenzi said. She grabbed her brothers arm and Jared."lets go." Kenzi says

Irish Ice Queen

Jared followed Kenzu as best as he could, but eventually was pulled aside. Leonardo had already branched off to find one of the sets of triplets, so when a pair of arms pulled him aside, he was alone if Kenzi hadn't noticed. All he saw at first was the pair of fangs crossing over the lips in a smile.

"You smell human, and little Miss Malvik can't come help you."

Kenzi noticed Jared wasn't around. " Jared?" Her heart was racing she snarled. She let out a yelp and fell to the ground. She finally changed into a wolf for the first time. She got up growling. She scented the vampire and growled. Kenzi ran and stood infront of it growling. Her teeth barred.

Irish Ice Queen

Jared wrenched his elbow up into the vampire's jaw, shutting its mouth quickly. He backed away, finding himself right alongside a wolf. He wasn't sure who was coming to his rescue, but he knew that at least some of the Malviks were werewolves. Jared put his hands up, ready to fight if he had to.

The vampire backed away. "Tch. Keep your pet. He wouldn't be worth the effort of fighting you." With that he turned and went back to the market.

Kenzi snarled and growled after him. She calmed down and looked at Jared. She licked his hand. And nudged his hand for him to follow her. She went back to wear she was supposed to meet her siblings they were talking and looked at Jared."wow shit Jared who is that." They grab him away from Kenzi. "Where is Kenzi?" They ask still staring at the wolf.

Irish Ice Queen

"Wait, this isn't any of you? Then where's Kenzi if she isn't with you?" Jared kept thinking. "This is Kenzi. A vampire grabbed me, and I doubt anyone else would come help me out.

Kenzi walks over and nudged him when he figured it out."Kenzi. " they muttered. "Omg she finally changed we have another wolf in the family. " Ivy and Rafe throw there heads back and howl Kenzi does the same.Kenzi runs iff and goes back to change. She had to use a dress she bought. She walked back out and was fixing her dress when she got bombarded with hugs.

Irish Ice Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back