• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Last of Our Kind: Malvik Manor ( Gilmore and Tugboats)

Dark_Psycho

Omen of Death
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
As lighting danced across the sky and the rain started to come down in sheets. A figure walked along a dirt road. Thunder rolled and clapped loudly in the night sky. The figure had disappeared. It was the middle of the raining season in Ireland. I renaissance castle that had not been operational since the Victorian era seemed to loom in the distance. It would light up every time lighting shot through the sky. It was creepy looking and dark, but not deserted.

There was an invisible force field around it a sort of enchantment. The inhabitants inside were even more dark looking then the castle. For the owner's of this land still lived in it. They were a family of shape shifter and werewolves. They had been kept secret from the world till recently. When a small group of teens decided to explore the hill side. As it started to rain and drove them for the castle. Once inside the dusty old place, they decided to stay and wait out the rain. Though this night shall be there last in the human world. For the Malvik family will show them there world and they will not want to leave, but will hunters who have been searching for the malviks try to change that. Will you join the malviks or be there down fall?

Rules:

Third person

Follow forum rules

Characters:

Malviks: ( hints who is who in the rp )

Mother- Sashanka- shape shifter

Father- Rowland - werewolf

Siblings-

Triplets- Mercury female, Venus female, and Jupiter female ( shape shifters ) blood

Triplets- Hathor male, Sirius male, and Blair male ( werewolves ) blood

Twins- Kaye female, Kane male ( Wereshifters. Only two to have the power of both so far.) Turned

Other siblings- Ivy female( werewolf) blood, Rafe male( werewolf) turned, Leonardo male( shape shifter ) blood, and Raven female ( shape shifter ) turned

Helpers

Sludge- gate keeper, lake moat monster

Geeves- butler, golum

Cs Malvik: Gilmore

Name

Age: (what you look and how many centuries old you really are)

Position: (mother, father, brother, sister etc)

Shifter or wolf: (most males are werewolves.)

Personality:

Crush: ( Malviks can like humans not any other Malvik unless playing mother or father )

Bio: ( when did you join, who were you before, how did you change becoming a Malvik. These 3 must be included plus a bit more. Unless you are of blood line. Not many are born but turned in the Malvik family)

Appearance: ( description or picture no anime)

Other:

Human: tugboats

Name:

Occupation or school:

Will you become a shifter or werewolf:

Personality:

Crush: ( only like a Malvik )

Bio:

Appearance: ( description or picture no anime)

Other:

Irish Ice Queen

(I'm moving it to here, just so that it isn't in the character sign up part.)

Jared looked back at Natalie. "You are the one who insisted we go camping with no tent and food we have to cook. We can't start a fire until we get underneath something. Then we'll dry off, make food, and get some sleep so we can head out tomorrow." Jared continued leading his neighbor up the path. She was nice enough, but her decision-making skills could use some work. Nonetheless, they were still going to have a decent time with the camping trip.

( okay )

Sludge moved about the moat. He was enjoying the whole rain. Kenzi qent down and smacked her brother's over the head. "Calm down will go out whwn the rain settles a bit."She says. Kenzi looked out the window seeing two figures in the distance.

Natalie sighed."Jared come on there has to be someplace dry.what's that?" She asks and points to the castle looming in the distance. "How far did we come?"

Irish Ice Queen

Jared turned back again. "Pretty far. Come on, you said you wanted to hike, and that looks like the easiest place to get dry. Maybe we'll meet a sexy vampire man and a werewolf, and you'll be able to be the Twilight lover you secretly are." Giving Natalie a hard time was just about required for every trip. After all, she could return the teasing just the same. Although the rain seemed to be getting to her, and so she just continued to follow Jared as they got nearer to the castle. He stopped to look up at it as they began to get closer. It was huge and looked like something out of a movie.

Kenzi looked from the window as the figures get closer."shush go upstairs and be quite. "Kenzi says. Kenzi watched them stop at the moat."come on sludge where are you what are you doing? "She muttered. Kenzi looked for sludge. She let out a low noise and walked up the steps to look for sludge.

Irish Ice Queen

"I don't think we should be here, Jared." Even though Natalie tended to be too careful, Jared agreed in this case. He turned back to her again.

"Yeah, but we walked all this way." He pointed to a well with a roof above it. "We can just dry off for a bit by the well and wait out the rain. Then we can camp wherever you want." He started setting things up beneath the well before Natalie responded.

"No way. I'll sleep in the car if I have to, but I will not hang out by this creepy freaking castle." With that she headed down the trail and began to head back in the other direction. Jared sighed to himself and began to pack up in order to follow her.

The front door to the Manor opened by itself and the moat started to flood up over the bridge forcing him the only way he could gi. Kenzi had been in the tower. She hadn't spoken to her parents, but they were busy. She paced as she finally saw sludge. Kenzi made a small whistle, sludge looked up and then went back to swimming. Kenzi frustrated throws up her hands and walks for the stairs. She stopped at the top hidden in the shadow.

Irish Ice Queen

Seeing his route back to Natalie covered up by the water, Jared shouted out a bit. he backed away towards the castle as the water came closer. His heart was racing. No water could ever have done this on its own. Whatever was happening, it was by no means natural. He continued to back up before stepping badly at a bump and falling over. He was only a small distance from the door to the castle, scrambling away from the water.

Sludge had been making the water rise higher and higher as he enjoyed the rain. He made a moat wall of water. Black swirling icy water. Kenzi had started down the stairs and noticed the door a crack. Kenzi walked back up the stairs to find Geeve's.

Irish Ice Queen

Jared hit the door as the water continued to swirl near him. He pushed his way through and shoved the door shut. He backed away, soaking wet, terrified, and catching his breath. He didn't take the time to notice that the castle looked like it had been used recently as he dropped to his knees, panting. "What the hell... What- how?" Thoughts couldn't form as he tried to process what had happened to him. Had he been hallucinating? There was no way that had really happened.

Geeves walks up."welcome sir, come with me." He says. Yes he was a toad walking on two legs. He leads Jared to a lit fire place."sit get warm sir."He says. He poured him some tea."Geeves? " Kenzi yelled. She stormed into the room."Geeves there you are, sludge is messing with the water and the door was open. Go fix it you know how sludge is in the rain.you know....." She looked over seeing Jared. "Oh um...sorry this may sound rude, but who are you? Why are you in the castle? "She asks

Irish Ice Queen

If Jared had expected something that wouldn't be unsettling, it certainly wasn't the person, or rather toad, being kind to him. He followed behind, eyes wide. He was given a cup of tea and sat by a fire. Then came the girl. She surprised him, and began talking to Geeves. All of a sudden, she seemed to notice Jared. He was bluntly asked why he was in the castle.

"I- well I wasn't going to go inside, I was getting ou- out of the rain. Then the-the water it, uh, forced me in here. Please, I'm sorry. I'll just leave."

Geeves looked at Kenzi. "Miss Kenzi you can't send the human out in the rain.plus sludge has created another wall."He says. "So no going in our out tonight. "He croaked.

Kenzi looked at him and nods."quite right. Sorry, Geeves is right we can't send you out in that. You will stay here.come."Kenzi says gently. She grabbed a candle opera and looks at him. Her eyes were sharp and seemed to see all."please call me Kenzi, you can have the guest room tonight."She says. She grabbed at her dress as she went to climb the stairs."it is an old manor some of the floors creek doors are wrapped, and well I would keep the windows closed due to the storm. My brother's and sister's shouldn't bother you"she says and waits on him to follow her.

Irish Ice Queen

Jared wondered just what made him suspicious. The fact that Geeves seemed to refer to him as 'the human' meant that Kenzi as well, must not be human. So as human as she looked, ideas began to fill his head. I hope I just hit my head. This has to be a dream. Still, something told him that this was very real, and that things were going to be much different now.

He followed Kenzi, thanking Geeves for the tea. After all, maybe if he was polite then they could think twice about eating or generally doing bad things to him.

She walked up the steps and down a corridor. She opened a door and walked in placing the candle down and lighting the fire. She walked over and closed the drapes."the bed is all made and comfy, best room in the house. The portrait can be abit creepy to visitors try not to look up at him. Its my Grandfather Rowland. "She says lying. She ran her fingers over the mantle gently. "Need anything just hollar Geeves will get it for you.oh and don't wander or try to leave."Kenzi says she walked to the door and stopped. "Oh right give your clothes to Geeves and in that wardrobe are night clothes. "Kenzi says to him. "Oh right you never gave me your name. " she says

Irish Ice Queen

"Oh, sorry. I'm Jared. Thank you for letting me stay." He shrugged. "I guess today's been an exciting day." He looked at the portrait again. She wasn't wrong about it being creepy. The whole room though was like he had stepped into the past. Everything was lit by candles, and the main light source was the fireplace. The likeliness of all this being a dream was getting higher and higher. So he may as well enjoy everything while he was here.

Kenzi smiles slightly and watched him for a moment longer."yes long day, well I should be getting some sleep."She says. Kenzi walked out the door and let it close behind her.

Geeves walks in after a bit carrying a tray. "Miss Kenzi said to being you some hot gruel tea and bread. I made it all please enjoy. Shall I take your wet clothes? " the frog like creature asks. "Also pay no mind to sludge splashing about in the moat sir." Geeves says.

Irish Ice Queen

(This'll be my last post tonight. I'm too tired to go much longer.)

Jared smiled at Geeves. He didn't know exactly how the frog butler was supposed to exist, or whether or not he was glad that was who made his food, but he did know that Geeves seemed friendly.

"You don't have to go to all this trouble for me. I wouldn't want you to do anything extra for me. I'll probably just hang the close up and throw them in the washer once I'm home."

( night )

Geeves nods."I shall clean them. Home is way longer off for you then you think sir, but I have no place telling you this. Its no trouble Miss Kenzi told me to do it. There is no extra trouble. It is what I do. I live to serve the Malvik manor. Sashanka and Rowland are the master's of this house."He says talking. He stopped and grabbed his clothes and moved for the door.

Irish Ice Queen

"Thanks again, Geeves. Goodnight." Jared found himself wondering what exactly he meant by home being "longer off". He finally thought to check his phone, only to find that it had been made unusable by the water. Unless something else was making the phone not work.

Jared wondered if he was just being paranoid, and let his mind wander until he eventually fell asleep, expecting to wake up in his own bed.

In the morning the rain had let up a bit, Kenzi woke staring at her ceiling. She dressed and went down to the breakfast table. Kenzi slapped her siblings over the head." Your all such idiots. "She says. "Kenzi calm down and relax." Her mother says. Her father gave her a look. They all knew what they were and yet Kenzi the oldest didn't know. She hadn't changed or anything.

Geeves knocked on Jared door. "Sir Jared your clothes are clean and breakfast is waiting in the grand hall."He says

Irish Ice Queen

Jared came down the stairs, finding that there were many people at the table. For whatever reason, he hadn't expected near as many people as were actually there at the table. Still wearing his borrowed pajamas, he imagined that he didn't exactly look his best at that moment. Neither did his surprise help.

The family looked up and stopped talking. Kenzi stood and nods."please sit."She says. Sashanka nods."yes Kenzi has told us all about you our night guest."her mother says.

Irish Ice Queen

When the family went silent, it was unnerving. For one thing, Jared had expected all this to be a dream, rather than actually waking up in the castle again. Continuing to be friendly, Jared put on a smile. "Hello. Thank you for letting me stay. I'm Jared."

"Of course Kenzi was right to let you stay, though she shouldn't have been so rude."sashanka says glancing at her daughter. "So Jared, how are old are you?"Kenzi's mother asks. The other's go back to talking and laughing "here please eat you must be starving. With these pack of animals we make enough food."She says

Irish Ice Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back