• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Last of Our Kind: Malvik Manor ( Gilmore and Tugboats)

Jared takes the food. "Thank you. I'm seventeen." He serves himself and begins to eat, trying to listen to conversation, but can't seem to get a grip on any of the topics that the others are talking about. "I never knew anyone lived in this castle. How long have you been here?"

" all our lives we keep a low profile from the world."sashanka says.

Kenzi was talking with the triplets and rolled her eye's as they gossiped about the market today. One of her brother's had shifted into a mouse and ran iver to mercury. She screamed"mom Kane is doing it again. " she whines.

Rowland slams his Hand on the table. "Enough all of you we have company. "He says

Irish Ice Queen

"I guess it's fair enough not to want to draw attention." That was when he saw the boy transform back from being a mouse. "After all, you seem to be a pretty unique group of people." Jared turned his attention back to his food. After yesterday, he was just going to take these things in stride. He hadn't been harmed yet, and if they planned on doing it, it wasn't like he could do much about it.

Kenzi gave him a small smile."so I guess. We should introduce ourselves. "She says and looks at him. "I am Kenzi the oldest. "She says "these are the two sets of triplets. Mercury, venus, Jupiter, Hathor, Sirius and Blair. The twins kaye and kane, and then there is Ivy, Rafe, leonardo, and Raven. And those two are our parents Rowland and Sashanka. "She says

Irish Ice Queen

Last edited by a moderator:
"And I'm an only child." Jared returned Kenzi's smile. "Makes me wish I had at least one sibling to talk about." He finished up with his food and thanked his hosts once again.

They nod.Kenzi rolls her eye's at her siblings. "There a bunch of wild animals. Trust me." She says as she does so her brother howls. Rowland rolled his eyes."alright get ready we will be heading to the market today mercury venus Jupiter you are with Sirius Hathor and Blair. Rest of you pair off." Rowland says

Irish Ice Queen

Jared wasn't sure if he was included in the people pairing off, so he just waited to see. If going to the market meant heading back into the city, he was fine with that. Their business wasn't his, and since they were kind enough to keep him, nobody had to know about them or their powers and such.

"Kaye and Kane you two at fine together. Kenzi, Ivy, Rafe, Leonardo, Raven, and Jared you are all together. "Sashanka says. Rowland nods."yes now go get ready all of you."He says

Irish Ice Queen

Jared followed Kenzi to their little group, looking over the other four. (I don't really know what any of them look like or act like. If you already have the characters made, I'll let you describe them, but if you don't, I can make a couple of them too.)

( yeah go ahead make a few.)

Kenzi looked at him"well go on, you need to change. Can't go to the market looking like that.Geeves laid clothes out for you. "Kenzi says and nods to him."so travel the portal be easiest. "She says

Irish Ice Queen

As Jared left, Leonardo turned to Kenzi. "What's with the human? You usually aren't so warm with guests, Kenzi." Leonardo was always good at telling what the rest of the family was thinking, as well as being able to shapeshift into living weapons. He wasn't particularly emotional himself, as he just liked to watch events transpire. In the case that Sludge or Geeves couldn't stop an intruder or someone, Leonardo liked to think he was the best equipped to defend himself and his family, despite their ability to become werewolves. He had long brown hair that he would occasionally put in a ponytail, but typically let fall onto his back.

"Maybe she has a crush on him. You got the hots for a human, Kenz?" These words came from Rafe a werewolf. He could be very blunt and enjoyed giving his other siblings a hard time. All the same, he also cares deeply for his brothers and sisters, even if he somewhat enjoys their pain. He had brown hair as well, although his was cut very short. He and Leonardo were both about 5' 9", completely average in the height department.

"Look he isn't going home he knows about us, thanks to kane. And on father's orders we are not to be cold. I started off cold then had to soften. "Kenzi says she smacked her brother's over the head."behave both of you." She was very emotionally unavailable with most people including her family.

Ivy rolled her eye's. "Guys chill he seems nice."She says. She had been watching Jared. She had beautiful blue eye's and long blonde hair. She cared for her appearance being a female werewolf. Raven smiles and chimes in her black hair wavy. She wasn't the beauty like Kenzi or Ivy, but she still had looks."no I think Ivy has the crush I mean why would miss no abilities stray from her quite exsistance." Raven says.

Irish Ice Queen

The conversation hushed as Jared returned, now wearing the clothes Geeves had left him. "So where is this market we're heading to? My car is just a little ways down the path if we want to take it into town. I can drop you all back off and head home." Jared had a feeling that this wasn't, in fact, how this was going to go. He felt that bad news was coming.

Kenzi rolled her eye's at her siblings. "No we have our own travel come on."She says. Kenzi walked a head of her siblings. She was irritated, she went to the basement and absently looked for the portal. Sludge had popped up and she threw him a few fish petting him"how goes it buddy. Find the portal."She says he bounds off slimeing up the floor and runs pack with it.Kenzi nods."good boy sludge.alright guys grab on" Kenzi says

Irish Ice Queen

Jared wasn't surprised to find out that they weren't going to be taking his car. When she said grab on, he wasn't certain as to what. The sibling on either side of him grabbed his wrists and he followed suit, feeling a pulling take over. Once it stopped, he was entirely blinded.

"I can't see!" The siblings knew that it was something that happened when you aren't used to using portals. Rafe, however saw an opportunity.

"That's because the portal left your eyes behind!" Jared couldn't see that Rafe was smiling.

Kenzi punched rafe"it happens with the portal. Your sight will return shortly" Kenzi says. "Really scare the crap out of the human. Come on we should not stay on the out skirts with a human. It is dangerous for him."She says. Raven snickered"yeah and you as well miss no abilities I mean come on you were turned before all of us and still you haven't shown your true colors. "Raven says.

"Stop being a brat Raven."Kenzi says. Ivy giggles at this.

Irish Ice Queen

Jared didn't know all that much about most of the siblings, but he did know that he didn't want to be on any of their bad sides. Considering they referred to him as human in a somewhat condescending way, he was sure that each and every one of them was stronger than him. All the same, when his vision returned, he began to follow them as they headed for whatever their destination was.

"Where are we? This doesn't look anything like the area around the castle."

"No were not technically in your world anymore. "Kenzi says. "The market is over the hill. We port here then walk into the market. Now keep close it is different market then in your world."Kenzi says. "The other's probably took a different travel."Kenzi says

Irish Ice Queen

The words "not technically in your world" made Jared more than willing to follow his order to stay close. He walked among the group, not really saying much. After all, the siblings spoke to one another and didn't pay him all that much mind. He was asked a couple questions that he answered, but he didn't actively say much as they neared the top of the hill.

Kenzi looked about as they approached the market." Okay you guys can wander off just meet back in a few hours."Kenzi says. Kenzi looked at Jared and sighed."come on I will show you around. "She says

Irish Ice Queen

"Don't worry about giving me some grand tour. Go where you want to, I'll tag along and carry anything you buy." Jared gestured for Kenzi to lead the way.

Kenzi looked at him "your human customes are quite odd."Kenzi says."I noticed you haven't asked what we are. Not once, not curious? "She asks

Irish Ice Queen

Jared smiled. "I may be curious but it seemed impolite to ask. I thought I'd just wait and see if I was told or not." He shrugged.

Kenzi sighs and smiles. "We are one of the oldest races around werewolfs and shape shifters. Werewolves are mostly male, shape shifters the girls but a few are switched and the twins are well wereshifters. "Kenzi says. She grabbed him quickly and pulled him close."incoming. Vladimir, vampire. Not so savory creature. We are not the only ones to come to this market." She said and looked up at him. She stopped and stared. She stepped away."sorry."She says

Irish Ice Queen

Last edited by a moderator:
"I won't ask which one you are. But let me know if I should watch out on nights with a full moon." Jared smiled again and continued to follow Kenzi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back