• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Land Of Fairy tales

I'm finally done with my cs. I've been typing for hours aaand... thankfully I finished it!! So if you want to use my cs as as a base, I could post the link of the cs thread here.

So Red are you going to make a OOC too?

(Also, it seems like I've been trumped again when it comes to BBcode skills. Tell me how you make backgrounds do that correctly...)

So Red are you going to make a OOC too?

(Also, it seems like I've been trumped again when it comes to BBcode skills. Tell me how you make backgrounds do that correctly...)
Of course I am!! Well for the bg, you have to upload your desired image here in rpnation. Then just simply copy its image address and paste it in between the parenthesis.

Code:
[ Div=background:url(image address here); ]
Content
[/div]

For the record* These bbcodes that I used was a total mess not long ago. I had to do tons of copy and paste for it to work. Worst part was re-typing the whole paragraph. I'm not really that good in codes either. I've been working on this for 3 days.. hard work just pays off. :)

Oh!! Ok, I see thank you for explaining!

Now, I'm thinking about someone with the puss and boots curse, but I'm trying to think how that would work.

Gizaira Gizaira Songstress Songstress It's better to turn off the rich text editor if you're going to make complicated codes. It won't be easy and it would take a lot of reading buuuuut it gives a better view on what kinds of code are in the post. Some codes tend to double without our realization and it don't always show in the rich text editor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back