• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Land Of Fairy tales

Songstress

Divine Vocalist

• 92de14aa9a31baac23c9cecd1311c25c.jpg

OOC || CS

Mainly, the reason why this fandom was the plot that me and Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum had to role play was because we did play it. It's actually a Visual novel that can be downloaded from steam. She just simply recommended it to me and I hated myself for taking her bait. I cried for hours because of this game. What's more worse is that there are 5 routes that you could freely play so it's like 5 more cries and it's not like teary-eyed cry, it's more like end of the world cry. So if you want to lose water from your body, you could locate it on steam. Totally free and doesn't require too much space. Have fun dear!

Last edited:
"So if you want to lose water from your body, you could locate it on steam" the physics of this statement is not wrong...
Anyhow you know my interest :')

Hi, I'm Colorless Spectrum. The very reason why this is happening. Please call me Blue, Colorless Spectrum is a mouthful to say. XD
Glad that people are taking an interest.

Maybe an Alice In Wonderland curse for me then...How many characters can we make and do the curses have to be related to the protagonist of a Fairy Tale?

Songstress Songstress

Maybe an Alice In Wonderland curse for me then...How many characters can we make and do the curses have to be related to the protagonist of a Fairy Tale?

Songstress Songstress
Maximum of two characters and it is up to you if you want to relate it to the original character of the tale. After all, it just depends on the choice of fairy tale curse that the witch gave you.
I'll do snow white
Good for you. :)

Since Blue and me already started on our cs, you can do so as well.
Name
Sexuality
Appearance
Bio
Fairy tale curse (Description and conditions of the curse will be told to us.)

Note* Angielle and Cornell are two kingdoms in this story. The main setting is the tavern for the cursed, witches and fairies.

Maximum of two characters and it is up to you if you want to relate it to the original character of the tale. After all, it just depends on the choice of fairy tale curse that the witch gave you.
Okay, just wanted some confirmation.

What should the average age be for characters?

Also, note that May Sues and Gary Stus ain't allowed. PM to the both of us your curses and it's condition. What's in it would be... Why you were cursed, the very curse itself (e.g. You're a frog by day and a woman by night) and how to break it.

You can twist the curses as much as you like. And be sure to read our rules. Happy CS making!!!!

Each characters will have a partner here, but we'll get ibto the partner stuff after everyone made their CS.

Last edited:
I've never heard of this, but this seem interesting. However, I'm kinda stuck on the curse thingy

Lol XD, I should had explained, my bad.

I'm just wondering what it is. Like the Cinderella curse. What is it exactly?

Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum
It's a curse fron a witch, it's called Cinderella's curse because in one way or another, it has a relation to the Fairy Tale "Cinderella."

There are different types of curses named after Fairy Tales and Cinderella's Curse is just one of many.

Did that help or would you like more detailed examples of it?

Oh, so with the curse, our characters will be based of an FairyTail character?

An example would be great, sorry if this is troubling you umu

Oh, so with the curse, our characters will be based of an FairyTail character?

An example would be great, sorry if this is troubling you umu
Not exactly, the curses will be based off of a Fairy Tale story. We will be making a scenario as to why our characters would be cursed by a witch.

SPOILER ALERT!! The examples that I gave came from the game.
Okay so a good example would be...Beauty and the Beast.
The Prince, is shown to have this curse, which the main concept is basically the targeted user is both. The Beauty Part mainly attracts the opposite gender of the user to be attracted to their beauty and once the Prince falls in love with a person, he will become a beast and the enchantment of Beauty wears off, and of course they'd be afraid of you. The only way to break this curse was to really have a loved one who loved you no matter what.

Also, Rumpelstiltskin.
The Doctor has the Rumpelstiltskin curse which goes by the same story. He gained the curse while he was a doctor. At first, he made a deal with the witch doctor. First, he exchanged a necklace for the safety of a boy, next he traded his engagement ring for the safety of a nobleman, Last, he gave the witch doctor his memories to save Bria. To break this curse, you would need to trigger right events to regain his memories in a notebook.

The conditions on how it will affect you and how it can be broken can vary if you want to. You can take a curse from the game but I'd rather you put your own twist to it.

Jonathan Young is fantastic with his covers, do recommend.
As for my character, I'll probably do a twist on the Wizard of Oz based on the "Oz the Great and Powerful" movie somewhat, where my character is cursed to never again being able to find their home until they fulfil a condition. To build on that, the plot idea I have in mind is that instead of breaking the curse, he embraces his newly found life and instead falls in love with the witch rather than fulfilling the unrelated condition. After all, maybe he'll never meet the witch again if he does so.

Jonathan Young is fantastic with his covers, do recommend.
As for my character, I'll probably do a twist on the Wizard of Oz based on the "Oz the Great and Powerful" movie somewhat, where my character is cursed to never again being able to find their home until they fulfil a condition. To build on that, the plot idea I have in mind is that instead of breaking the curse, he embraces his newly found life and instead falls in love with the witch rather than fulfilling the unrelated condition. After all, maybe he'll never meet the witch again if he does so.
I'll accept that char if the witch's name is Elphaba. XD

Just kidding. Well, I find your character and his curse quite interesting. Ok, try to elaborate that more on the PM once character sheet thread is ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back