• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High school

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Cayman Wyman
Current form: Human
Interacting with:
Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai (Pluto) GingerBread GingerBread (Nyx)
Mentioned: N/A

The moment Nyx raised his voice at him Cayman knew that it was going to be some smart-mouthed insult and, surprise surprise, he was right. He knew to expect it from him but the comment still stung, Nyx certainly hadn’t lost any of his edge. The way he described Pluto’s club... he was probably wrong, wasn’t he? It didn’t really seem like a club he would be interested in, or one that Pluto would make either. Cayman sat there while trying to decide what to say, fidgeting with some of the flowers on Pluto’s club sign. He couldn’t look Nyx in the eye, but ignoring him was probably a bad idea too... Barely speaking above a whisper, Cayman could barely understand himself as he tried to speak up. “Well, uhm, that doesn’t really sound like a club I’d-“

Before Cayman could even finish his sentence Pluto had started defending himself, backpedaling on what Nyx had said about his club. It sounded much better than Nyx’s interpretation, and as Cayman listened to Pluto he was able to relax a little bit, although not much. Being able to hang out in the garden sounded nice, and he wasn’t totally dumbfounded to what Pluto was talking about. Last year and definitely over the summer Cayman had looked around and found a few shows he liked, although he didn’t really recognize any of the figures Pluto had displayed... He’d have to try and watch some of the shows, once he figured out which ones they were from that is. He looked up from the sign and table to look at Pluto, the smallest hint of a smile on his face. “That sounds good... do you have some kind of signup sheet or something?”

Mikaela

Interacting With
fairy boyfriend jom, mac n' cheese, owo energy honeywing
Current Location
near the club room ?? idk ?? club room ????
Notes
uh...mel is in history class and doesn't know what to put here..
Stuff
broom-chan!

Tags

Mika looked down, a sad smile on his face. "I thought they'd be pretty cool if you're their son.. Does coolness not run in family lines? Sorry, your cool stuff is a bit confusing.." The witch let out a small laugh at his own words, though it was shortlived and dry. He stopped the movement of his broom upon hearing his nickname being called by Jon. Even still, it made him a tiny bit happier inside each time he'd hear it. He was about to answer his friend's question when he heard his last few words. He.. He had called him his friend! For a moment, Mikaela's entire depressed demeanor vanished as a grin spread across his face. "Jon! You called me your friend!" He beamed, grabbing the fairy's hands and squeezing them. "I-I'm sorry but you never call me your friend and I really want to be your friend so you calling me your friend is just really great and all and-" He paused to take in a breath after his rapid talking, "Sorry, sorry. I just... Got a bit excited." He let go of Jon's hands, flashing him a smile. "Yeah, I'm.. I'm okay." He looked down once more, giving a small shrug. "It's just that-"

"Hey there you two!"

Mika paused, turning to see who had very obviously directed their voice towards the duo. It was then that he saw a boy strolling towards them, one that he believed he had seen before around the school. "Ah.. No, no. It's okay. You're representing a club?" The witch asked, putting on a polite smile. "Host club..? Like.. Like that anime? Well, uh, what exactly would we-"

Enter another yelling person.
Mikaela was rather shocked by the boy's cheerful attitude and overbearing energy, though he supposed that was how he appeared most of the time. It was only when he introduced himself as Jon's friend that he felt a slight pang of.. Hurt? Why would he be hurt.. He knew Jon had friends other than him! "O..Oh.. Well, It's very nice to meet you! I'm Mikaela Thomson, but my friends call me Karma... Or Mika."

Nevore

Interacting With
best girl duh-bae, the lad lacuna
Current Location
fashion enthusiast's club table
Notes
MORE MEMBERS YES WE'RE ALMOST A REAL CLUB AAAAAAAA
Stuff
none

Tags

Nevore found a smile upon his face at the girl's overall energy. More than just her fashion sense, he believed that her energetic and slightly nervous demeanor made her perfect for the world of fashion! She was new, she was fresh, and he could have expected that her ideas would have been such as well. He let out a small laugh, "Not at all, dear! In fact I'm glad that you brought attention to my booth, now I think we have a few more onlookers.." The merman smiled, glancing around the area as he saw someone begin to approach the table. "Oh, thank you! Yes, yes, welcome to the Fashion Enthusiasts club. Would you like a macaron, my good man?" He held up the plate of neatly fashioned sweets as the other took the clipboard from Dibe. He then nudged the plate a little more towards the pink haired girl, "You can most certainly have one too, Dibe! Forgive me for not offering earlier."

Synnøve Åse

Location: Dorm Room || Interacting: metalcity metalcity || Mentioned: N/A

output_jhhsrm_by_woo_foxu-dcg4lqi.gif
Miss Åse’s eyes darted to the right before centering back on the girl in front of her. This bed belongs to her best friend and Synnøve? Did that make Synnøve her best friend!? The elf felt her heart swell with joy at the thought, knowing from Megan’s abrasive tone that this wasn’t the case, but holding onto hope nonetheless. She brought her downy blanket up to her nose for a few seconds, taking a brief reprieve for her rattled mind. As the blonde elf turned and spoke to the thin air the girl felt her skin suddenly crawl in unprecedented anticipation of the spectacle. It all made sense now! Her best friend was some kind of phantasmagorical entity! Synnøve wanted to ask a miasma of questions but assumed it would be out of line to do so in the current situation.

She rose to her feet in the center of her bed, blanket in tow, causing her sheets to ripple. She sporadically interchanged Standing on her toes and then rocking back onto her heels as she watched Megan scrounge through her things. Synnøve mentally crossed her fingers when she remembered that she’d found an old moldy sandwich in a ziplock bag in the bottom drawer of her dresser the other day. She prayed that she’d remembered to throw the thing away, otherwise it would damage her first impression! Unless her roommate (or her presumable familiar) were major fans of mold…The dark elf watched in earnest as Megan slammed the final sought-through drawer shut abruptly. Her shoulders jumped in time with the loud noise, but Synnøve was internally sighing in relief at the realization that Megan hadn’t found anything incriminating.

She listened intently as her newfound roomie expounded on the situation. What was Becky? A specter? A demonic presence? An unseen minor deity? Certainly, Synnøve would be able to sense this mystery comrade if she were any of these things! The dark elf’s curiosity was thoroughly piqued. She dropped her blanket and stepped from off her bed, amicably reaching out a hand to the other girl. “I’m Synnøve Åse, resident daydreamer- it’s a pleasure to meet you and Becky, I promise that I’ll try to stay out of your way as much as possible! I’m pretty quiet, so it should be easy! I'll try not to be an inconvenience.” Her voice rang out loudly, laced with a hefty dollop of excitement. Synnøve looked mysteriously around the room at the mention of the esoteric figure, wondering where she may be lurking.

“Oh! I almost forgot to ask, what’s you’re name?” Synnøve was deeply disappointed with herself, she should have stalker the registry to see who her roommate this year was. "I should probably already know, huh?"

Becky was 100% real, there were no doubts in Synnøve’s mind about that. It’s not like someone as cool and popular as Megan would make up someone to talk to!
Lacuna P. Irving

Location: N/A || Interacting: Loony_Bin Loony_Bin okmelonn okmelonn || Mentioned: N/A

output_yqbyw9_by_woo_foxu-dcg4ov5.gif
Seeing Dibe’s shaking hand retroactively quelled some of Lacuna’s reservations. Though he supposed that the girl’s trembling wasn’t from the same source as his own. The boy straightened his posture, turning to take the clipboard with a smile. He purposefully reached out with his violently shuddering hand to accept the board, hoping to pay forward what she’d unknowingly done for him. It was a silly gesture, and Lacuna was convinced that he’d gotten too in his head about it. “Thank you! Uh…oh shoot I forgot that I…” Lacuna failed to finish his sentence, looking dejectedly at the piece of paper that he’d pushed closely in front of his face. He wouldn’t be able to write his own name; how could he have forgotten that? He hovered the pen over the page, his hand feeling almost magnetically drawn to it, jittering as if an electrical current was running through it. He felt a color fill his face, embarrassed at the prospect of asking for help writing his name after asking for the clipboard.

The offering of macaroons gave the affluent boy and opportunity to cut out such musings. “Wow really? You’re, like, a really good host!” He placed the pen and clipboard on the edge of the table, reaching out to take one of the airy morsels, promptly scarfing it down. As soon as it was gone he wished he could have another, but he didn’t feel like he was allowed to take more.

He cleared his throat, trying to work up the nerve to express his current predicament. What was this trailblazer’s name again? Lacuna had made sure to mentally record Dibe’s appellation from off the registration sheet, hadn’t she said his name? Nemore? Nemo? Neev… Knee? Nevore! The boy quietly snapped his fingers as the gears clicked into place,”I, uh, hate to be a bother but, I…uh.” He tugged liberally at the collar of his dress shirt,” Can’t write my name I, like, have a curse that makes it, um, kind of difficult to…I was wondering if you could maybe help me, Nevore?” he shrugged loosely,” I’m Lacuna P. Irving- That’s L-A-C-U-N-A P. I-R-V-I-N-G, is…uh, that alright?” He smiled clasping his hands together in attempts to stop the one of them from noticeably quaking. A primordial part of his mind screamed at him to pick up the pen again- to try to write with it.

He gripped his shaking hand tighter, feeling the earthquake of his curse spread to the other slowly. “You guys were, like, talking about art, earlier right? Do you, uh, are you? Are you into art? I consider myself quite the armature virtuoso…”Gosh, that word made him sound conceded didn’t it? He tried to not let his disquiet show on his face, successfully doing so.​

]Nyx

Interacting
Pluto
Cayman​
Notes
N/A​
Stuff
N/A​
Tags

"Yeah, you'd have a great chance.. that's why you just let me cut you" Nyx mumbled as Pluto gave a probably more accurate description of his club. Nyx wasn't surprised that Cayman actually wanted to join Pluto's dumb club. Either he actually wanted to, or Cayman was doing it because he thought He didn't want him to. Either way it didn't matter to him. "Oh good, you'll be able to do each others makeup, instead of Pluto needing to practice on the snakes." Nyx leaned a bit closer to Cayman, but didn't lower his voice. "And I've seen Jason try to do Pluto's makeup, looked like something out of one of those old horror films" Nyx wasn't trying to actively sabotage Pluto's attempts to start a club.. but it was fun to mess with him. He always seemed to have the best reactions to what Nyx did.. though today he seemed... different. Not that Nyx cared about the Gorgon boy or anything. But he was one of his main sources of entertainment. 'I'll have to ask Pluto about what the hell was going on with him later..'

Jonathan
Interacting
Mac and cheese
Notes
Jum is an happy boi, and is trying not to show it
Wonderful Sweater Jum art done by the amazing Foxu Foxu
Stuff
Mika's Sweater
Black wing covers made by his BoyFriend, Mika
Tags

Jon smiled as Mika seemed to cheer up. As the witch boy grabbed his hands, Jon felt his heart flutter momentarily though he wasn't sure why; Hearing Mika getting excited over him just calling them friends just served to make him happier. He was also eager to hear what was bothering Karma. But before the witch boy could even get into it, another boy came up to them. He seemed to just trying to get him to join his club. Of course Jon expected this to happen, why wouldn't people want the coolest kid around to be in their club. Though as a clipboard and paper were shoved into his face, Jon backed away. He heard Mika say something about the club being like some anime? "Why should I join a loser's club like yours? I'm the coolest so the club can't just be a lame losers club. So give me a reason to join.. Not that I'm even thinking about joining or anything! ..Of course"

Jon had his attention ripped away as he heard a familiar voice shouting his name. But before he could even turn to see who it was, he was engulfed in a hug and spun around. Jon was in a daze as he was bombarded with questions from the familiar person. As they were finishing up introductions, Jon snapped out of his daze. "Honey!" Jon hugged the fairy boy in front of him, with a smile on his face. "You look so different.. not bad different.." Jon let go of Honeywing and stepped back a bit as he realised that his 'edgy cool badass' persona was slipping again. "I-I mean.. for a loser anyway" He forced the smile on his face into an indifferent look, or at least he was trying to. "I thought your parents didn't want you coming here..?"

Tags: _Line 213 _Line 213
Mood: Slightly Miffed
Ameer Kans
Ameer watched as Marabelle snapped at him before quirking a brow as the witch snapped her hat back into place, making it clearly more bulbous than he originally thought. Realizing how rude he must've seemed the boy shook his head as he watched Marabelle clean up before realizing the cat person wasn't inclined to help anymore, Ameer simply sighed and crouched down next to Marabelle and began to clean along with her. Picking up an assortment of papers, Ameer handed them to the witch, "Hey, I wasn't trying to be rude before there lady, just trying to make conversation, trust me, if I was trying to make you hate me you'd know for sure."

Ameer collected the woman's things along with her for a few more minutes before eventually breaking the silence once more, "For what it's worth it's a nice hat by the way, you'll have to tell me who made it for you sometime because I've actually been thinking about expanding my collection, I only have the one so far.." Ameer pointed to the sun hat atop his head, "...and honestly it's getting a bit old at this point." Yet another few minutes passed, Ameer seemingly more than content to allow silence to hang in the air of their conversation if Marabelle wished to as he showed no hurry to continue talking to her at the moment. Eventually, the dark skinned boy continued, "Should also rephrase what I said before, are you new here? I know there have been allot of cases of kids coming into school later in the year because of transfers and the like, just wanted to know what your story was."

Tags: Foxu Foxu okmelonn okmelonn
Mood: Excited/Embarrassed...Exbarrased?
Dibe
Dibe wasn't sure if she was experiencing a dream, or a nightmare.

On one hand she was talking to her hero and he was pretending to like her, but on the other hand she was getting TOTALLY shown up by the cooler looking guy who had just shown up.

It was all she felt she could do to simply not break down at the moment, and so in order to focus on ANYTHING but the situation at hand (which she also really wanted to focus on because THE MIMI KYU WAS TALKING TO HE-) she absentmidneldy went to pick up two macarons...before realizing that if she ate two everyone would think she was unhealthy and greedy, so then she went to take one...but then she realized maybe taking any would make her seem the same way! So she began to draw back her hand, but then thought that it might seem rude if she didn't want to try Mimi- Nevore's food, so she thought maybe she should just take a single bite, but then-

Dibe quickly grabbed a pink macaron and popped it into her mouth, and even though she knew that probably looked horrific and the two others were judging her, the taste of the baked good was worth it, if just for a second. Tastes of white chocolate and raspberry rolled around in her mouth and simply but it was delightful. Dibe smiled and began to think about how light and fluffy and wonderful and amazing everything felt at the moment and-

"Are you into art?"

Dibe opened her eyes quickly and looked toward Lucana and raised a hand and yelled, "I-I'M INTO ART!" Realizing she'd yelled for the umpteenth time in a row, Dibe cursed herself again and straightened herself out, "I-I mean um...yea, I really like art. I actually draw allot, and I have a sketchbook, I-I'm only a beginner but I really like doing it, e-even though it's not that good..." Dibe looked down and her feet and rubbed the back of her head as she tried to calm down, realizing she was already making herself way more obvious than she'd intended to when she walked in...

Mood: Plotting
Mac
Mac smiled as both the younger men before him seemed at least somewhat interested in the club, at the very least taking enough of an interest to ask for more information. Taking his arms from off their shoulders, Mac looked towards the blonde haired one first, "Firstly, I have no idea what an 'an-i-may' is kid, but I will tell you that it is most defiantly worth your attention..." Mac then turned to the fairy and winked, "..and is one of, if not the single coolest club in this entire school. You see boys, the Host Club is allot like a store, only your the salesman trying to get people to buy a product, and you're also the product itself! See, what the Host Club is all about spreading love and happiness to those poor unfortunate souls in this school who find themselves alone with hands unclasped around another while wandering around school day after day! Think about the holidays and the like they have to spend alone, the Thanksgivings they spend eating turkey sandwiches instead of making turkey for someone they love, nights spent wrapping their own presents before Christmas just so they could feel like anyone cared about them when they woke up! All this without going into the horrors they must face on-"

Mac spun around dramatically and pretended to be on the verge of fainting, "Valentines Day... our job, no our DUTY is to make sure such people are taken care of, to make sure that everyone feels happy and welcome in this nice, welcoming school, and to uphold the image this school possess in being a place for ladies and gentleman of the highest degree to study at and find comfort in! Also, you get to make a bit of cash while you do it, so in the end everyone is happy- Hey what's going on over here?"

Mac turned around to see another fairy person in a dress currently talking ecstatically to the other two boys excitedly, letting out a bit of a sigh, Mac straightened himself back out and made himself attempt to look personable once more as he realized he'd have to change up his strategy if he wanted to get either of the boys he was after to join the club...the orange haired one was clearly image obsessed, it was apparent from the moment he became flustered while trying to appear cool...the poor child, it was even clearer as Mac watched him interact with the boy who had just walked up. His blonde haired friend seemed nice...probably the type to do anything his friends did if he thought it would make them happy just judging by his general demeanor...yeah, that would work!

Mac came up from behind Honeywing as if he was examining the dress he was wearing and muttering all the while, shaking his head a few times before eventually chuckling while looking at him, "Sir, I am so so sorry to interrupt this conversation, but you look simply stellar in that dress there. Is that silk? Oh please excuse my questions, I'm getting off topic, hello, my name is Mactíre Beag..." Mac bowed slightly, "...and if I may say, if your personality is even a tenth as wonderful as your looks are then I would have to say you'd have to be the most interesting- no scratch that, you'd have to be the single coolest person here! That's not even factoring in the confidence it must take somebody like you to pull of such an extravagant dress like it was nothing at all! Somebody as alluring and filled with personality as you simply MUST join the Host Club!" Mac had slowly begun to get more and more in front of Honeywing as he talked and acted as if Jon and Mika weren't there anymore while he slowly put the sign up sheet and pen in Honeywing's face, "You are exactly the kind of confident and cool person we'd want to represent the school, and if you join my club you'd do exactly that! Just give me a month and everyone would know your name!"

[Class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments // //and do no show up in the final design,// // these are to help you find everything easily// //and explain some code as well. // // These comments must be with in a class or script tags// // in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images// // # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes// // or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code// // When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter// // it will not show that you did. you'll have to use the
tags// // Square sized images also will look best// // but if you have a non square image it'll still work// // Don't worry// [/class] [class=Info] Font-Family:Special Elite; color:White; padding:20px; padding-bottom:5px; background-color:#095136; width:85%; margin: Auto; // This is the mainly background and the font// // If the Font does not show up // // use the typical bbc font tag in one area to make it show up// // you'll notice I've done so with the Name// // I don't know why it won't work 100% of the time with out doing this// // but since its just a simple thing to add// // I figured it wasn't to much to do to get the font I wanted// //if you want a more modern look I suggest using the font Anonymous Pro// //just don't forget to change it in the font tag on the name so it'll work// [/class] [class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; //this is the line under each section // To get the double line I just added a style to it// //as you'll be able to see below// [/class] [div class=Info][Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

belelel_by_h3xxy-darzj4t.gif
Interacting:
@ tag
[Div class="Line"][/div] Mentioned:
GingerBread GingerBread Mistborn Mistborn
[Div class="Line"][/div] Loaction:
Location; Action
[Div class="Line"][/div]

Pluto Domitilla [Div class="Line"][/div]
"Ah! Yes, it's right here!" Pluto moved some of the figures off of the sign up sheet and moved a colorful pen towards the lizard man hiding in human skin. He was happy to have gotten one person to join the club! Even if it was just one person, he was still excited about it. Also he wouldn't have to spend too much money if it was just the two of them. "Just sign you name here and your cell phone number, if you have one, right across from it." His smile got a bit wider but his thoughts were still on the event before. "We don't do each others makeup. We don't even wear makeup!" He said as he turned his annoyed gaze to Nyx. "Why don't you also join my club. Since you don't seem to have anything good to do with your time." He chuckled to his friend.
[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]
Code by @AgWordSmith
[/div]

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags// [/class]
[class=Notes] Above is the background Color and border. The base of the code if you will Below vvv is the border for the Image [/class]
b72b165bbb0d1d968f491fd6efd0662a.jpg
Honeywing Snowleaf I Interacting: Jom, Mac, Mika I Mentioned: GingerBread GingerBread Loony_Bin Loony_Bin okmelonn okmelonn I Located: Club fair

Honeywing slowed down his hand shake and gave Mika's hand a squeeze before letting go of them. His smile was brighter then ever before as he looked at the other boy. "It is very nice to meet you, Mika! I hope we can become the best of friends!!" Honeywing had forgotten that Jon had never seen him in a dress before. He was relieved to find that he didn't seem to care much or just wasn't going to bring it up right now. That made him feel a bit relieved, especially when he heard Jon call him a loser, his signature go to "insult". He turned back to his friend and ruffled his hair. "Oh Jon, I see you haven't changed at all!" He chuckled at his adorable reaction.

"I convinced my parents that Lakoria is a very great high end school! It actually worked! They...don't exactly know that you are here...but who cares." He waved his hand as if waving away the problem and lies. "Oh! I was also able to go because I finished all of my annoying Noble fairy learning. I've basically mastered fencing and there is not really much left for me to do at the house. So I get to come here! But once I graduate I do have to learn some more things. Like lots of things. I don't wanna be a dumb knight or butler for the queen! What do you think I should do? Maye I should just run away and open a flower shop! What do you thi-oh?" Honeywing's rant was interrupted when Mac started to talk. Which was totally ok because if no one had stopped him then he would've continued to talk their ears off. All because he was just so excited!

He...was speechless. No one had ever said such things to him like this before! He was so nice! He complimented his dress, his personality, and even told him that he would become a star! Honeywing suddenly felt so small as he stood there in front of everybody, blushing like a mad man and stuttering out a pathetic reply. The flowers that had once been so open and gorges were now shying away from the sun and closing up their petals. The whole time Mac was spouting his false praises, Honeywing had his hands up over his red face as he seemed to be playing with his bangs. He nibbled on his bottom lip to hold back the smile that was wishing to break his face.
"Th-th-that sounds great!" he squeaked out, he then reached into his cat purse and pulled out his own fancy calligraphy pen and grabbed the paper from Mac. Before he signed it, he looked over at Jon. "Jon!! You should join with me! It would be so much fun! You too Mika! We can all be a part of the club together."

Code by @AgWordSmith

Marabelle Mabel
School Grounds (Courtyard)
Interacting with: @HTCOR (Roland), Loony_Bin Loony_Bin (Ameer)

"No no no! Please, you don't have to go anywhere that you don't want to go, unless of course you actually do want to go there," Marabelle said, seemingly replying to the meeker boy's apparent request to remove himself from her hair, "if anything, I'd actually greatly appreciate you helping gather up some of my friends, seeing as, um..." she waved a free hand vaguely as she stuffed a few gathered items back into one of her many bags, focusing on her task as she spoke, "...well, trying to make them move on their own might end up making more of a mess, hard to say."

She cleared her throat with great gusto, as if hoping to prove that not a single thing that had happened managed to bother her the slightest, not even the words of the ruder fellow, who, much to Marabelle's sudden surprise, stepped up right then to offer an apology. Sort of.

The slight shock of it all forced her to put her tidying on pause, though slightly narrowed eyes still betrayed some hint of suspicion. Rather than turn to him for immediate answers, however, she instead looked upward to his own indicated hat, and directed her questions to the inanimate object instead.

"Is he always like this?" Silence. "Really? --No no, I'm more than willing to take your word on it, it's just, first impressions and all." She nodded, then nodded again. "...Ah, I understand. No, I'll trust you on this one, don't worry." With that, she once more cleared her throat, and turned her attention back to the hat's owner, brushing off the front of her blouse. "Your hat wanted to let you know that it isn't old, by the way. It's distinguished. Also, it had the courtesy to vouch for you, so perhaps don't talk about its replacement right beneath it. Look into repairs instead." Her tonal edge of curtness remained, but she was speaking to the fellow all the same, likely at the behest of the very hat atop his head. She held out her hand, fingers angled downward in a peculiarly old-fashioned handshake. "Marabelle Mabel, in case you did not hear before."

Her pup barked, and though to those that spoke his tongue, the sound would have been more along the lines of an excited greeting, accentuated by the ceaseless wagging of his tail, Marabelle nonetheless felt compelled to translate. "And this is Baxter. And technically I, aaaaam..." She paused, pursing her lips as she looked around the yard, then up at the buildings, then back to the boy in front of her. "...Nnnnooooot enrolled yet and looking for the admissions office."

Megan

Megan watched as Snavy hopped off the bed, inspecting the girls hideous physique in preparation of what was to come. As the girl put their hand out Megan's face grew confused due to shock from the level of disrespect presented before her. Her anger grew the more the dark elf spoke, she was at a complete disbelief that this nobody didn't even know the most popular girl at this school, was she stupid? Definitely. "What do you think? Huh? You should like, definitely know my name. I am like, the most popular girl at this school and don't you like, forget it!" Looking back down at the girls hand Megan scoffed "Do you think that is like, an appropriate gesture? Bow peasant." Hearing Becky's comments Megan turned to face her actual friend "Maybe if she like, treated me as she should I wouldn't have to treat her like this." Listening to Becky's reply Megan glanced back towards the dark elf, sighing as she realised Becky was somewhat right.

Turning back to Snavy, Megan frowned as she began to speak "Well I guess if you have like, stayed in here all this time we can't kick you out. But here are some like, rules. Number one" Megan raised her hand to show 1 finger "Anything you own we own, even though you like, don't own anything of worth. Number two, you cant like, look at our side of the room. And lastly, If you ever like, annoy us, you are out of here. Oh and one more, I don't like any of your clothes that I've seen. Get some like, new ones." Megan looked the girl up and down once more as she finished what she was saying. "Not even an insect deserves to like, look so ugly." Megan scoffed once more as she firmly glared at Snavy.

Foxu Foxu

( cant be bothered to use my cool format for my posts today sowwy uwu )

mikaela
The witch boy, though still in a rather dismal mood, seemed to be coming out of his shell slightly due to the amount of energy both the young scam artist and new fairy boy had introduced to the situation. He gave a friendly, tired smile to Honeywing as he returned his short handshake. "Its nice to meet yo- Oh.. I already said that, didn't I.. Sorry! I'm a bit off today, haha.." The witch gave a small chuckle that lacked the humor it would usually have coming from someone like him. Though he wanted to be happy that Jon had an old friend joining the school, he found as Honeywing spoke on and on that he just... Couldn't feel the degree of happiness that he should have. What was this..?
Mika tuned back in just to catch Mac's proposal for a club. Too tired to process what had actually been said about it, Mikaela simply decided that it would be good for him to branch out in the school. So, he spoke. "Uh.. When you're done with that paper, I guess I'll sign up too." The witch shrugged.

tags: Loony_Bin Loony_Bin Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai GingerBread GingerBread

nevore
Nevore let out a small laugh, quite enjoying the atmosphere that surrounded the small table. He never thought that he could find this much enjoyment in gathering a community of other minds like him! Those who loved art and fashion. He mainly sat back, allowing the two to converse and obliging once Lacuna mentioned the fact that it was difficult for him to write his own name. A strange affliction, the merman thought, but there had seemed to be many strange cases roaming about these halls. He chuckled at Dibe's response to the other asking if either of them were into art. "Oh, please, darling. You put yourself down far too often! I'm sure your art skills are simply phenomenal!" He exclaimed the last word, enjoying the dramatics and how emphasized it could sound. Though, he did truly hold hope in Dibe. If her drawing was anything like her skills in appearance, then it had to be good!

tags: Foxu Foxu Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

I can't be bothered to code lol JON
Jon wasn't exactly sold by Mac's pitch. He didn't like the idea of being a product. He did sign up to be apart of the boi sale going on later.. but that was different. That was a one time thing to see people fight over the chance to get to spend time with the coolest person. That doesn't work if it's not a limited time offer! So after he'd finishing catching up with Honey, he was fully intending on declining Mac's offer. Even if it was a great club, he couldn't just accept the first offer, he had many more clubs invitations to turn down... Or at least that was the plan. The last thing he expected Mac to do was start completely Ignoring him! And to make things even worse he was calling Honeywing the Coolest person, even though he was standing right there! Could he not see that Honey didn't even reach his level of coolness?!

In a heated moment of Jealously, Jon snatched the sign up sheet from Honeywing along with his pen. He quickly jotted down his name, staring at Mac as he did. Meaning his name was even more of a scribble and wasn't even straight Like Him "There, now you have me. The Coolest person ever, in the history of ever. Besides no one would want to join your stupid loser stupid dumb club, without me, The coolest person, being here." Jon gently passed the sign up sheet to Mika, happy that he was joining as well. Jon folded his arms and looked away from Mac, Mika, and Honeywing with a pout on his face. "Not that I even want to join a loser club like yours.. but if Honey and Karma are, then I have to make sure it's not just a loser club.."

Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai okmelonn okmelonn Loony_Bin Loony_Bin

Nyx
"You want me to sign up for your club?" Nyx raised an eyebrow at Pluto's offer, Pausing for a moment as if he was thinking it over. He reached over to the signup sheet, as if he was about to jot down his information before suddenly stopping "Or... Is this your way of trying to get my number? I didn't realise you wanted it that badly.. I figured you were content to frolic through the flowers nude with that Genie bitch" He smirked as he jotted down his name and number on the sheet, staring at Pluto while he did. Nyx didn't really intend to show up most of the time, but at least Plum wouldn't keep trying to get him to join a club, and 'Be more friendly'. "Well, now you have my number Ploots. Don't use it straight away, you don't wanna seem too desperate now, do you?" He winked at Pluto as he slid the sign-up sheet back towards him.

Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai Mistborn Mistborn

Tags: Magical Squid Senpai Magical Squid Senpai GingerBread GingerBread okmelonn okmelonn
Mood: Pleased/Cocky (as per usual)
Mac
Mac smiled under his mask as he watched each and every single boy before him sign his sign up sheet, being passed from Honeywing, to Jon and then to Mika all with just a bit of provoking, though the selkie knew he'd be better off pushing the ginger haired fairy a bit more just to make sure he'd show up at all. Closing his eyes and clapping his hands together once as he received the sign up sheet, Mac began to lay it on thick, "Oh this is just wonderful, I already have enough signatures for my club! It'll be a pleasure to see you all there, Honeywing, Mika and um..." Mac took a few seconds to very clearly look back at the list as if looking for something before perking up, "and Jim! Ah, I can already see this is going to be great! Now the club is in the Club Building, that should be obvious, and I'll come and let you all know when the first meeting is, until then, I suppose I better get back to getting more signuatures, see you later!"

Mac waved cheerily and began to leave...or at least made it look like he was going to before snapping his fingers as if just thinking of something, "Oh, by the way Honeywing, if you could maybe try wearing a yellow or golden dress to the first meeting that might look great on you! I could really see that look working on you with some dip dyed fingers and maybe a golden wreathe of leaves on your head or something...hm....either way it's just a suggestion and don't feel to pressured or anything, you clearly have an amazing fashion sense as is! And Mika was it? I think you'd look WONDERFUL in something like a cute pair of swimming trunks or something, I'll have to think about it but start thinking about this stuff, I really think a few nice pictures of you would drive the people absolutely wild..." Mac winked at Mika before laughing jovially, as if he was actually just trying to fit in and toss around a few friendly suggestions. After that, he briefly turned to Jon one last time, "Oh, and it was nice to meet you Gin, can't wait to see you at that meeting." With that he patted Jon an the shoulder before waving goodbye to Mika and Honeywing and walking back to his table, waiting for more people to accost.

Tags: _Line 213 _Line 213
Mood: Ambivalent (Also as per usual)
Notes: Sorry for the wait Line! RPing usual gets knda hard for the fall time while I get back into the swing of school, and college apps have NOT helped that at all. Should be back in the swing of it though :)
Ameer Kans
Ameer stared unblinkingly as Marabelle began talking to his hat, of all things. While it was odd for sure, and the boy had quirked a brow at the display, he didn't make a big deal of it, after all one of his best friends shaped his blood into things on a regular basis, so it wasn't like he had his perception of the world changed or anything, but it was still odd. There were what felt like thousands of kids who could talk to animals and plants, so talking to inanimate objects wasn't out of the real of possibilities, just a bit... weirder than the usual.

As the witch girl finished speaking to his hat and decided to give him a second chance, Ameer took off his hat and looked at it with the same expression for a few seconds before looking at Marabelle and asking in a monotone voice, "Does my hat have a distinguished British accent? I'm not usually a person who wonders what his clothes would sound like if they talked, but since you have the ability I figured I'd ask because 90% of my stuff seems like it would have a distinguished British accent." Turning the hat in his hands as he said this (In what was the longest time the boy had spoken uninterrupted yet) he eventually said, "Actually on second thought, I don't want to be disappointed, you don't have to answer." and pulled his distinguished sun hat tightly over his head once more.

As Marabelle went on to introduce her dog and explain how she wasn't enrolled yet, Ameer waved at the pup and then allowed the witch girl before him to finish. Once he was done, Ameer stood up and looked at his watch, "Hm...Alright then, I'll take you to the administrators office and help get you sorted out. Stay close, it's parents day so you might get lost if you don't stick by me." And with that deceleration, the boy didn't even wait for Marabelle to answer before he began to walk off, moving at a casual pace down a path on the campus grounds. Ameer weaved in and out of crowds, passing students who seemed to either give him a wide berth or a small obligatory wave or smile at best, to which he typically tipped his head in their direction at most if he acknowledged them at all. Eventually however, he reached the Teacher's Building and gestured towards it, "Admissions are here. Don't go above the third floor, teachers sleep there. I'll be down here when you're done, try and make it quick if you can." After which pointing towards the building, Ameer leaned on a wall and whipped out a well organized and put together binder and a pen, seemingly quickly going over some homework from the day before at the last second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back