• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

I will do what i want, i will burn the tree to cinders and burn the cinders to ashes and burn the ashes to nothingness Nyx thought angrily before letting out even more fire only stopping when his throat started feeling like it was on fire.

@OceanBunny

Amy closes her eyes for a few moments, and opens them again when Nyx starts spitting fire. "I uh..." She took a step closer to Willow. "...just now did a quick internet search on curses and ther duration. But obviously it would depend on the caster, and the curse." She shook her mule head in frustration, sending her short mane this way and that. "Internet information is so unreliable and varied. And I presume not many know much about curses."

Don't tell me what to do Nyx thought angrily before he started purring once again as Willow scratched behind his ears, Why do you insist on treating me like a pet? Nyx questioned.

@OceanBunny

Last edited by a moderator:
She nods. "Well, I think if anyone did, we wouldn't be stuck like this, after all." Her voice was quiet. Goodness. She thought. How embarrassing this whole situation is.

"Maybe we could find who's responsible if we look around? I wasn't changed until I arrived here."

Kino looked up at the new perso-er.... Horse.... And walked up to her. His small nose wiggled as he sniffed and he looked at her face. "Hmm... You smell a little like metal...." He muttered, hopefully too softly to hear.

((That's it for me, night.))

Alliumbus waved, "Okay, I'll see ya!" She stood up and went on, thinking about ways to somehow boost this girls...Well everything

Amy blushed, as much as it were possible for a mule-person to blush. Nobody had ever told her she smelled like anything before - and she was suddenly self conscious about her scent. "I smell like metal?" She mirrored his words. Her large, pointy mule ears had come in handy for something after all. She didn't seem offended though. "Well.." She let out a nervous laugh. "I suppose I might." She nodded toward Kino and introduced herself. "I'm Amy. And well, I'm not an ass all the time." She looked down at her strange mule body, and back to the stranger.

Yanire said:
Amy blushed, as much as it were possible for a mule-person to blush. Nobody had ever told her she smelled like anything before - and she was suddenly self conscious about her scent. "I smell like metal?" She mirrored his words. Her large, pointy mule ears had come in handy for something after all. She didn't seem offended though. "Well.." She let out a nervous laugh. "I suppose I might." She nodded toward Kino and introduced herself. "I'm Amy. And well, I'm not an ass all the time." She looked down at her strange mule body, and back to the stranger.
Kino blanched. "I didn't.... I w-wasn't.... I'm s-sorry...." He said. "I'm.... K-kino," he said. "You w-wouldn't smell like m-metal to m-most people...." He looked at his paws in embarrassment. "I'm p-part f-fox... I c-can smell b-better than m-most...." He was so mortified that she had heard what he said, and his ears were flat atop his head to prove it.

She offered him a reassuring smile. "It's alright, I promise." A shrug soon followed. "I mean, metal can't be a particularly bad smell, can it?" She thought again. Maybe it could be to some. She hoped that wasn't the case.

"Kino. A pleasure to meet you. I'd shake your hand, but..." She lifted one of her hooved 'hands', and lowered it again. Part fox. How interesting. "I suppose such a keen sense of smell could be a blessing and a curse." @sitanomoto

Shina flew over to her friends, worried about how they were faring against the tree and curses. She was relieved that her curse was broken so early on but found it painful (but hilarious) that her friends had to stay in those forms. She watched as more students began to show up, seemingly with more curses.

A few feet away from them, a kangaroo was talking to a Joey, who ran toward an apple on the ground. The shark from before was still splashing around in his makeshift pool; Shina had no idea how the water was able to shift itself like that and defy gravity but it did for that shark. She looked toward the school and swore that she saw a... spider climbing down the walls of the school.

She shook her head thinking to herself, Is today National Curse Day or something? What's going on with all these curses?

@Suzumaki Arakai @DragonStorm @Hawkeye @OceanBunny @Momo Mix @metalcity @GingerBread @Yanire @LegenDarius @sitanomoto

(Sorry for relocating you guys without permission. Just trying to get everyone into the interactions. Tell me if I missed anyone or if you need help jumping in)

Yanire said:
She offered him a reassuring smile. "It's alright, I promise." A shrug soon followed. "I mean, metal can't be a particularly bad smell, can it?" She thought again. Maybe it could be to some. She hoped that wasn't the case.
"Kino. A pleasure to meet you. I'd shake your hand, but..." She lifted one of her hooved 'hands', and lowered it again. Part fox. How interesting. "I suppose such a keen sense of smell could be a blessing and a curse." @sitanomoto
Kino nodded and his legs returned to normal fox sized. "Oh thank goodness!" He said. He turned back into his normal human self and smiled shyly. "Yeah, I guess so," he replied to her "blessing and a curse" statement. His ears perked up a little as he looked around. "Yikes. That's a lot of curses."

After watching him shift into his human form she followed his gaze. "Yeah, no kidding. When I first arrived, I thought there was a glitch in my code. It would have been a pain in the ass to fix..." She smirks. "No pun intended. But I feel like whatever is going on here is much worse."

Enki stayed at his tree, he didn't want to hurt anyone again so he ignored the group that was growing.He laid by his tree with his dog at his side, then realized that he was still practically naked and ran to the destroyed dorms to collect what was left of his same collection of clothes. He put it on and returned to his tree.

'Don't be mad.. we still need to find Jay, or someone who knows something about magic/curses.. any ideas?' Willow sighs as she sits down next to Nyx under the tree. She looks around at all the people and wonders how she can possibly help them all. She smiles when she sees that Ebby is still curled up asleep with Shiro and Franki.

@GingerBread @Lotusy @Momo Mix (and everyone else in the vicinity of the dorms/library/Jay tree)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back