• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

'The real question is why don't you want to kill me? We both know you really want to, no matter how much you deny it, you want me to die so then You can move onto killing Richard, That's all you want to do, isn't it Jackal?' Nyxen had managed to move his head around enough so that he could glare at Jackal.

Richard had had enough of what Nyx had to say and took her paw off of him.
'You're really bad at lying Nyx. You really just need to stop. I know Jackal wouldn't do those things, you're more likely to do those things than he is. He's not the person who made me explode 5 times in a row' Richard picked Nyxen up by the scruff of his neck and put him back in the cart before going to over to Jackal and doing the same thing, except a bit gentler. Richard then walked over to Pluto and looked up at the snakes. 'Can you guys ask Pluto to take us all back to the school?'

@Magical Squid Senpai

Jay smiled happily as Sould decided to go with them, chirping happily too. He quickly watched the crying ball of fur climb onto his shoulder, then laughed as she rubbed his cheek again. "I told you, it tickles!" He said, prying Soul off of his shoulder and holding her up to the setting sun, Lion king-style. "We're going to be best friends! Oh, just wait until you meet my boyfriend! I'm sure he'll love you too!" Jay quickly hugged Soul to his chest, probably cutting off her air supply for a second. "Alright! Let's go home! Columbro, want to stay over with me for tonight? Miko disappeared on me, and I'll need someone to help me take care of..." He suddenly looked down, realizing that he didn't even know the wolf's name. "Oh god, I'm sorry, but I never asked for your name. What is it?" The boy turned lifted her out of his vicegrip hug. "I hope that wasn't an insult or anything. I still want to help you!"

@XXXIwolf

Last edited by a moderator:
Columbus gasped, "But Jay! I might get in trouble! It would be scandalous, and what would Nyx think?! I couldn't do that to him...I'm sorry, but our love can never be..."

@XXXIwolf

Soul swings her legs when Jay lifts her into his view. "Soul. Soul Holloway. What's yours? I forgot." She tilts her wolf head cute like and placing a paw on her mouth.

@Lotusy @LokiofSP

Dom gave her a deadpan look before sighing and grabbing her ear softly. How humiliating was it for people to look at him while she was chasing after her tail? "Do you not feel shame Aptual? You're not in your wolves form so don't do that in public." He growled at her. @metalcity

"Don't be such a sour puss! We are in a sweet shop, buy some sour sweets to match your sour pussness." Aptual giggled at her statement. She reached over for a sour sweet and offered it too Dom "This looks nice, try one." She smiled sweetly up at him.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Dom closed his eyes before baring his fangs at her. "You know, I'm really tempted into biting you." He teased her while smirking and letting the fangs disappear. "I wonder how you taste (nothing naughty, k? xD ), kinda haven't drank any werewolves blood since I first became one." Well he was lying but who he to say that. @metalcity

Jackal sighed at Nyx. 'Why would I want to kill you? You haven't been that horrible....unless you want me to kill you?'

'
Aw, I thought she would eat him.'

'
That would've been fun!'

'
Yes but she stood up for herself and that is all that matters!'

'
Whatever, I still wanted some blood.'

"Uh, so I guess it's time to go...come on Richard." Pluto quickly hurried back to the school before anyone else decided to fight or something stupid.

'Miss Richard, are you alright?'

@GingerBread

(Oh my God @GingerBread @LokiofSP @Lotusy , how many times are we gonna re-ship the same three to four dudes in the same rp? xD )

Raven apparently woke up from an ancient slumber that came upon him after he had received grave injuries from his latest assassination attempt. (Actually, Sicarus had college, and totally forgot about this rp in the process.) It was not easy, and it nearly cost him his life. The dark man emerged from his stone bed and stretched. It took him a few seconds for his eyes to adjust before he realized where he was at.

He was at the temple of the Immortals.

Okay, so obviously he was taken there by one of their servants so that he may recover. But now that he had awoken, he needed to go back home. He needed something to help him hold on to his humanity... whatever he had left of it. How long is it gonna take just for Raven to finish out his senior year? He had missed so much, and he was worried he would get held back one year.

Raven smirked to himself. "It's not like we learned anything from Mr. Crazy Mushroom Professor."

It took him a few night's journey to make it back to the dorms, but he finally had arrived back at Lakoria High. As he entered his own room he relived some of his old memories there. He saw a violin left on his bed, and recalled a certain feline boy who was constantly nagging him. Oh, and always chimed in on Raven's sarcastic remarks.

Which was absolutely fantastic.

Raven carefully placed the violin next to his guitar in the corner before sitting on his bed. He stared at the walls of his room before asking himself a rather peculiar question.

"What am I doing here?"

@Anyone_

Dom was wide eye when she shoved all that sour candy on his mouth. He actually shoved his hand out of his mouth before spitting out the candy. "What the hell was that for? I was just joking." He told her. @metalcity

"Well I don't find it very funny! Now eat more of the candy!" Aptual grew a small grin as she grabbed another handful of toffees and shoved it in Dom's mouth. "Chew minion chew!" She evilly giggled out.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Dom was glaring daggers at Aptual. How dare she call him a minion? He wasn't one but if she wanted to be mean then he was gonna return it ten times fold. He grinned when he had tossed the candy out before yanking Aptual tail hard and running out the store at full speed. @metalcity

"Ow ow ow! its a prank bro! its a prank! no! wait! its a social experiment!" Aptual cried out as she struggled out of Dom's grip, once going so she climbed up onto Dom's shoulders and placed her hands on the top of his head, looking out at the town. "Faster faster! This is great!" Her evil giggling turned into a child like giggle.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Dom was grinning maniacally because Aptual had actually fallen for his plan. She was top easy to fall, thinking that he had brought her with him and let her get on his shoulder, nope he still had a plan to finish. He headed to bed where many trees where at before stopping at full speed actually watching as she sailed toward the tree. @metalcity (you can't deny it, if someone stops when running the other person would sail out of his shoulder and hit whatever is in the front xD call him minion and she gets hurt)

"Weeeeeee! this is fun! This is gre-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Aptual screamed as she was thrown off Dom's back and into a tree. Her face squished up against the tree and she let out one final squeak before falling down to the ground limp. Her breathing was quiet and rapidly turned more cold.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Dom was surprised at the end because he didn't expect for her to be out cold that fast or that she would have trouble breathing. He crouched down pocking her cheeks before tilting his head. "If you don't wake up, I will just feed on your blood." He warned. He really wasn't gonna do it but he wanted her to wake up. @metalcity

Nyxen shrugged, as well as a small kitten laying on it's side could. 'Most people want to kill me for one reason or another, they start off liking me, then they'll try to kill me at some point. The only exception to this is Jay. So it's kinda par for the course at this point. It's easier assuming everyone has some sort of plan to kill me. Means I don't care about them and then end up shocked when they do' Nyxen rolled over onto his other side, feeling really bored.

Richard looked up at Jackal as he asked if she was okay. 'I'm fine, Thanks for asking though. I appreciate it' Richard smiled the best she could at Jackal before going back to looking ahead of her as she walked just to the side, in front of the cart as they all went back to the Detentional facility School.

@Magical Squid Senpai

Last edited by a moderator:
Soul looks around the room in awe like a child in a candy store. Her green eyes glistening at the window view. She hops on Jay's bed and up the window. She curls up like a cat in a ball and stares out the window watching the stars and the scenery change. Soul kept silent feeling tired. The view reminded her of home. She closes her eyes drifting off to dreamland. Soul was tired herself. She actually came a long way and only rested for ten minutes before finding Culumbus and Jay even that one girl Laika.

In Soul's dreams lied her memories, reliving the nightmares only this time Soul's dream consisted of candyland with lots of sweets and all the happy go lucky stuff. Even her new owner was there. Jay. A smile curves on Soul's plushie face as she sleeps. Oh what a long day it has been for the pup.

@Lotusy @LokiofSP

Dom eyebrow twitched as he stare at her not waking up. He wasn't kidding when he said about biting her and now he was more than tempted to bite. "If you don't wake up in the next minute, I will really really bite you." He warned while growling between his teeth. @metalcity

Aptual groaned slightly as Dom spoke "J...just....g...giv....give....me....pizza....." As she finished what she was saying she gave Dom a left hook around the face before she curled up into a ball.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII (We should be doing the time skip soon so I would say go back to the school.)

D eyebrows twitched when she hit him before sighing and standing up. "See ya." Yep that was all he was gonna say to her since she didn't wake up and he wasn't gonna take her. He just walked away heading back the school and there was no way he was taking her with him. @metalcity

(Alright guys. Sorry to do this, but there's been a bit of a stall and I bet most people would appreciate this.)

As Jay finished cleaning himself up from the day, he yawned, stretched, and checked his watch. "7:30, huh? I guess I have time to go back out." After all, he would probably need to find pet items for Soul, and it was a good time to stock up, anyways. "Hey, Soul!" He called out from around the corner "What do you - ah wait, nevermind." It seemed as if the wolf pup had already fallen to sleep, and Jay almost felt sleepy looking at her. "Better get going," he whispered to himself, slipping on a pair of shoes as he left he dorm room.

About two hours later, Jay opened the door with a bag full of food, a dog manual, and one especially fluffy chew toy. He quietly slid off his shoes and tiptoed into the room, yawning as he did. With a muffled thud, the boy dropped the bag before looking back at his bed. Soul was already curled up and asleep, and it somehow made Jay warm and fuzzy inside. A smile spread across his face, and he yawned for one final time before pulling the blanket up to cover her. Too tired to change, and not wanting to move Soul, he took the the ground, turning off the last, dim light in his dorm. "Goodnight," he said, laying down and drifting right off to sleep.

As morning came around the soft ring of Jay's alarm echoed through his ears, causing him to stir. Suddenly, a loud thud was heard outside his window, making the boy get up, groggily feeling his way to the blinds as he pulled them down, he found Dr. Schmetterling, hanging upside-down while breathing heavily on the window. "Holy shit!" Jay screamed, stumbling back from the window, and covering Soul's ears. "What the hell?" He was answered with a creepy-ass smile by Dr. Schmetterling.

"Rise and SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

With that, the crazy teacher pulled himself up to go scare another student. Frustrated, Jay took his hands off of Souls ears and smashed his alarm clock. Quickly getting ready for classes, he poured a bowl of the dog chow from last night before shaking Soul. "Rise and shine. I've got classes this morning, so I'll be gone for a while. Actually, would you like to come with me?" A couple of Jay's pigeons flew in through the now-open door, with Dalton checking Soul's fur for food. "How about it?"

@XXXIwolf

(@LokiofSP @GingerBread @metalcity @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII @Magical Squid Senpai I'm starting a new day, but I couldn't get Jay to start a class, so if one of the admins wants to handle the first post, that would be appreciated. Love you all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back