• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

"Does that mean I'm famous? I'm in a film! I want to see it! Do people want my autograph? do you want my autograph? I will gladly give it to you!" Aptual enthusiastically exclaimed, pulling out a pen conveniently from her pocket she started to write her name on Dom's hand. "You could sell your hands for millions now!" She giggled.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII @Knight Artorias

Last edited by a moderator:
"NO!!" Jackals tail fluffed up and he stopped hitting Nyx. "You can't do that! You can't get rid of her! She is not mindless! need to talk with her and treat her better. You two should bond! Or I will hurt you." He stared down at the little kitten. "You may be cute but that won't stop me."

'Yeah, rip him apart!!'

'Feed on his insides!!'

"Stop doing that. What are they doing anyway?"

'That puffy cat is gonna eat Nyx! And not in the good way.'

'Well unless you are into that.'

"...whatever. I'm sure Nyx can save himself."

@GingerBread

'Whoa, calm down, there's no need to get violent. And He is mindless. I should know, I'm the one who made him. And why the hell should I treat him better? He's a mindless construct that I made, and if he isn't mindless then I've done enough for him by giving him life. I don't have to do anything to get along with him. He belongs to me, so you're going to have to deal with that.' Nyxen wasn't going to give into Jackal's demands but then realised that Jay would be upset with him if he got hurt too badly. 'Okay, so since you think Richard isn't mindless, how about we test that theory out?'

Nyxen then summoned Richard, causing himself a lot of pain in the process. Once he had recovered from the pain Nyxen smiled maliciously up at Jack 'Right. Richard, Rip this cat's throat out.' Richard stalked over to the cart and pulled both Jackal and Nyxen out of it. She then picked Jackal up by the scruff of his neck using her teeth. She then carried him away from Nyxen and stood in front of him protectively 'I'm not going to hurt him; He's nice to me, unlike you' Nyxen looked at Richard with a confused expression 'You sound like a woman Richard and you sound like you're not listening to me. This is just to trick him right?'

Richard then glared at Nyxen.
'No, I'm not going to hurt him at all. I don't care if you're the one who made me, I don't have to listen to everything you say and kill anyone you want me to' Nyxen was shocked by this turn of events and slowly walked over to Richard, feeling confused about the whole situation until something clicked in his head. Nyxen launched himself at Jackal. 'What the hell did you do to-' Nyxen found himself being roughly pushed off of Jackal and being pinned to the floor by Richards paw.

@Magical Squid Senpai

Soul Holloway

Soul watches with excitement then confusion and sadness as Jay delivers his last words to her. Soul's eyes fill with water. She clutches Jay's hand once he Pat's her her with the icing hand. As soon as Jay stops talking, Soul cries taking the toast. "Kyu!!!"

Soul sniffles and licks the icing off of Jay's fingers. She then wipes her tears away making a small fist. "Father noooo!" Soul finally speaks out loud."Father come back! I'll avenge thee. I will eat that Columcake if I must for you. I will....Ooo toast!" Soul forgets about the toast incident and what it does. She didn't even get a chance to take a bite. Instead a giant bird sqwaks and swoops down taking the toast along with Soul whom was holding onto it. Soul lifted off the ground crying for help. "Ahhh!!! My toast!!" She cries.

@Lotusy @LokiofSP

Jay wasn't very good at playing dead. If there was a T-Rex out to eat all the students, Jay would probably twitch like a epileptic and give their position away. Thus, as he heard Soul promise to avenge him, he smiled... then winced as he suddenly heard some loud yipping and squawking of a bird. Hie eyes shot open, and he saw a bird already carrying off Soul, who was dangling off the bird by the piece of toast. "Dammit," he cursed under his breath. "One second, Columbro. I'm afraid we're going to have to put this duel on paw-se... while I go help out that wolf! Yes, I'm paw-sitive!" Jay quickly whirled around, waving at Soul in the distance. "Hold on, buddy! I'm coming! Trust me!" Honestly, though, Jay shouldn't be trusted. A thousand plans ran through his mind, most involving explosions, pigeons, and drugs, before he finally settled something a bit more kid-friendly. In a flash, he quickly procured another piece of toast and shoved it into his mouth, shooting straight after Soul. The gap became steeper, and the bird drew further away, making Jay strain harder as he chased after the bird. In one final act of desperation, he shut his eyes tightly, taking a leap of faith...

"Gotta go fast!"

"Gotta go faster!"

"SFHUFF UP, SHONIC!!" Jay screamed through his toast, and finally found himself... clinging onto the bird tighter than John Kasich to the Republican race. "Oh thfanf gfod," he mumbled, checking around him. "Yfuu okay, bffuddy?" He asked through a mouth of toast. He patted Soul on the head, half to reassure her, and the other half to stop his legs, which were flailing wildly in the air. "Ptooh! Oh, my." Since the bird had already achieved liftoff, Jay dangling to it wouldn't do them any favors. "Oooh, that's a steep drop, huh? Not a very pheasant drop, eh? This is pretty hawk-ward." Jay let out an apologetic laugh, before patting Soul sadly. "Hahah... ah, we're going to die, aren't we?" As he waited for their inevitable demise, Jay waved back down to Columbus in one last plea for help. "Hey!" He yelled, waving his free hand at the zombie below. "I need some help, Columbro! Sorry to ask, but we're in a bit of a pickle!" As the wind drowned out his voice, Jay strained to keep his shouting loud enough. "Just get ready, please! I promise you..." an evil smile spread across his face.

"I need everyone to be pigeon in for this one!"

With that absolutely set-up pun being made, Jay quickly grabbed onto Soul, holding the wolf tightly with one hand as he let go of the bird. "YEAAAAAAAAAA!!!" "Catch me, Columbro!"

@XXXIwolf

Soul notices Jay coming to the rescue. Eyes tearing up with joy. "Father! You're alive!" She cries. Soul squirms atound still hanging onto the piece of toast. Soul watches Jay take action to save her. At that moment, she became awed at his heroic deed. She felt safe and warm in his embrace like a child would to be reassured safety.

'Could this be....love?' Soul thought to herself continuing to stare at Jay with a slight blush until he made a pun and then more puns and her infatuation vanished. 'Never mind.'

Soul hears the two might die. "Wait what?!" Before she could react, Jay let's go of the bird now currently falling to their death hoping Columbus will catch both Soul and Jay. Soul starts screaming like a maniac. She somehow slips out of his arms and onto his shoulders then grabs Jay's face to look at her and scream at his face purposely overacting then she crawls on Jay's head gripping his brown hair and screams at Jay's face again then pulls Jay's hair back and screams some more. "Ahahahahaaaaaaaa! We're gonna die! No! What did you do!? You're going to die because I can fly!" Soul the springs a light bulb on her head. An imaginary one of course. "Oh yeeeeeaaah! Father I can fly! I have powers!"

@Lotusy @LokiofSP

Dom raised his eyebrows while looking at her before rubbing her head, making a mess with her hair. "Why you gotta be so weird?" He questioned her before opening the door to when they arrived at the sweet shop. "Hmm." He hummed to himself. @metalcity

Columbus looks back up at Jay and Soul as they fell, he stopped his flexing as a yellow mustache had grown around his lip and a red and yellow bandanna appeared on his head with the words COLUMBROMANIA clearly displayed in bold letters. He pointed at the two, "Don't worry brother! The Columbroster is gonna help you out right now! Don't you worry brother!"

He began running in a full sprint, carrying an American flag in his arms as he did so. He moved in slow motion and everything, it was American as all hell.

He paused just before he jumped upwards he stopped, ripping off the red and yellow shirt that had appeared on his body. He yelled out as a bald eagle flew overhead and shed a tear of bacon grease at the pure unconsecrated American feelings being given off. George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and Thomas Jefferson came down and gently brought down Jay and Soul. Columbus saluted Lincoln and Washington and shed a single tear,
"God bless America..."

He then turned to Jefferson and spoke,
"You murdered my people by the thousands..."

Jefferson laughed and pated Columbus's head, "Yes I did..." All three presidents then went back up to the clouds. Columbus turned back to Soul and Jay with all of the clothes previously there off his body, "You guys okay? That looked crazy..."

@XXXIwolf

"What was that? I can't hear you over the sound of my puns!" Jay yelled as they plummetted at terminal velocity towards Columbus. "Ooh, that's looking nasty. Hold on, my friend," he muttered, clutching the wolf tightly to avoid losing track of it. Jay squeezed his eyes shut and waited for the invitable impact...

... which never came. Instead, He could feel his body becoming lighter, and more... patriotic. Startled by the new development, he turned to look down, only to see the modt glorious and American sight anyone could behold. Below him was only Culk Brogan, the most manly zombie on the planet, and around them, the glorious presidents of the god-blessed country. "What is this patriotism?" Jay wondered aloud. "You seeing this, bud?" He gently lifted Soul ouf of his clutches to take sight of the American wonder before them. In Jay's eyes, bald eagles screeched, machine guns were blazing, and the A-Team theme song was blaring in the background as hamburgers rained from the sky. Outside of his mind, of course, they were being lowered by the presidents themselves, but the moment couldn't have been more glorious for Jay. "I'm proud to be American," he whipsered as tears fell from his face in streams. "You could even say I'm feeling a bit more... indepundent!" Mad cackling - American cackling, mind you, could be heard in the distance as shades fell onto Jay's face.

Of course, Jay was quickly thankful for his shades as Culk Brogan turned to greet them - in the buck, full face. "AVERT YOUR EYES!!" he yelled, quickly shielding Soul's eyes from the blazing glory of a naked Columbro. Of course, he did a smack-up job at it, and she could still probably see everything. "Oh, the patriotism! At least put a shirt on, Columbro!"

@XXXIwolf

[media]
[/media]

Soul Holloway

Soul was silent as her eyes are covered up by Jay's hands. Peering through the slits of Jay's fingers she, dare I say? Looked lower then back up only to Columbus well what she could at least. Jay's fingers covered some of her vision. "Why do I have the sudden urge for hot dogs?" Soul blurts out. "Ah! I can't see!!! I'm bliiiind. Ahhhhhhhhh!" Soul squirms around screaming and panicking. "What's happening to me? I can't feel my eyes!!!"

@Lotusy @LokiofSP

"Why you got to be so mean to my hair! you! you! you hair bully! yea!" She raised her head slightly, then lowering it as she ran into the sweet shop, leaving a dust cloud behind her. She giggled and quickly dashed between all the different sweet jars, looking at all the different types in their wrappers. All looking cute.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Columbus looked down and saw skin colored tights on his body, he quickly pulled up his normal clothes over that and smiled, "There! Sorry, I got caught up in the patriotism thing, the America was to strong and my simple fabrics were to weak to handle it..."

@XXXIwolf

Dom blinked over and over and over again trying to comprehend what just happened, was he called a bully just cause he messed with her hair? What the hell was up with that. He shook his head before going in and finding random sweets including his most favorite, strawberry Pockys. It was really weird liking them because he was a vampire but he really like the taste of the strawberry flavor one. He walked behind Aptual and holding out some type of gum to her. "Try it." He had bough it before coming to her and the flavor of this one was nice. @metalcity

Aptual quickly took the gum out of Dom's hand, she put it in her mouth and started to chew on it. Her eyes started to glisten as the flavours spiralled in her mouth. "This is great!" She smiled "Thank you Dom." She kindly spat out her words as she continued to chew.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Dom placed one of the Pocky stick in his mouth while rubbing Aptual hair again. "I rub your hair because it's really soft, kinda like a dog." He explained to her. "I like the way it feels so I like rubbing your hair." @metalcity

"Well it does feel nice sometimes...but I don't like the after affect! it spikes it all up and stuff and it feels strange!" Aptual giggled as Dom continued to rub her hair "And what do you expect? Dogs and wolves are basically the same thing, just I look like a human." She tired to look smug but dropped her expression "That didn't make a lot of sense...its because this feels nice..." Her tail popped out and started to sway slightly in pleasure.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

(Alrighty, guys! Timeskip soon, so get ready!)

Jay sighed in relief. "Oh, it's ok. It's normal. Sometimes, we all just need to summon our founding fathers, strip naked, and save a few friends. Perfectly okay." He picked himself up off he ground, removing his hand from Soul's eyes. "It's okay to look now! I'm pretty sure this is PG now!" As he brushed himself off, Jay turned to the sun, whcih he noticed was starting to set. "Huh. It's getting late, don't you think? We should be getting back... which reminds me." He looked down to address the wolf in his hands. "Where did you come from? Do you have a home, or do we need to look for someone? I can give you a place to stay for now, if you want."

@XXXIwolf

Soul Holloway

Soul looks up at Jay smiling then frowns tucking her ears in a sad motion remembering now why she came here in the first place. She shakes her head no.

"I....don't have anyone. I came looking for a school called, "Lokoria" I believe? To help me get better. I'm a sick..." Soul groans realizing she was going to say a pun. Not out to lighten the mood but because it was true. "...I'm a sick puppy." She answers with an annoyed sigh. "I need need a cure for my curse." Soul hops out of Jay's hands landing safely on the ground. "I should get going then. Bye." She frowns looking at Jay and Columbro with puppy eyes. This was the first time she has ever had any fun and these two nutcases basically filled her life with joy for a brief moment and growing fond of them. Soul starts to wander off in search for the school.

@LokiofSP @Lotusy

Dom chuckled to himself while watching as she wagged her tail. "I sometimes wonder why you don't care about others seeing your tail." That was something that he had been asking himself because others liked to keep it to themselves but she didn't so it kinda made ask why she just didn't care about it. @metalcity

Aptual looked at Dom with a tilted head "Why would I care? Its only part of my body. Its not gross or anything is it?" She tried turning to look at her slightly swaying tail. "Show me what you look like tail!" She started to spin around in a circle as she tried to see if her tail was gross looking, doing so she started to chase it, panting as she tired her self out.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII (we need to try finish in the sweet shop so we can have the time skip)

"Really? Hold on-!" Jay said as Soul began to pad away. The pun, surprisingly, didn't phase him, because in the time where he had just randomly discovered her, it was actually pretty fun having a sidekick (that could speak) for once. "You said Lakoria, right? Columbro here and I - well, we go to that school! You could come with me if you want!" He wasn't even surprised at the fact that she could talk, but was solely focused on finding out more about her. "I've got a room, and a fride, and potions, too? Heck, I bet Columbro would give you a hand! We lifted a curse on him, once! Won't you give it a shot?" The boy paused again before adding one last bit. "I could even adopt you as a pet, if you want. That way, nobody would care, or anything, and when it's done, you can stay at the school again!"

@XXXIwolf

"How dare you! Richard would nev-oh, Richard!" Jackal allowed himself to be picked up. Pluto stopped the cart and watched the three felines hiss at each other. He really wished he could understand them all. 'Ooh, another fight!!'

'Richard vs Nyx!'

'Eat his heart out!!'

Jackal was actually surprised that Richard wasn't going g to hurt him; he didn't know whether she really did have to listen to him all the time. From behind Richard he smirked at Nyxen, he was feeling extra salty at the moment before he was so rudely attacked.

'I didn't do anything. I only noticed and talked to her.'

@GingerBread

Nyxen did his best to glare at Jackal from underneath Richard's paw as he tried to wiggle his way out from underneath it, even though it wasn't helping him get out in the slightest. 'Well you must've done something, So don't lie to me you little waste of space rodent. What the hell did you say to him-' Nyxen stopped as he felt the pressure from Richard's paw increase, though it wasn't enough to start hurting him, but it was enough to get him to stop talking.

'I'm not a man! I'm a woman! You.. you asshole! All Jackal did was say nice things about me and showed me How I should be treated. Because all you did was use me as a tool, some object you could use to kill or threaten other people. You never even considered me to be an actual living thing, did you?!' Richard stared down at Nyxen as she started taking deep breaths to calm herself down. Though she felt glad that she had said all that.

'Well...' Nyxen paused for a moment as he felt Richards breath on his face. He started trying to choose his words carefully, so he could avoid becoming a stain on the floor. 'That's not true, did Jackal tell you that lie? To try to get you to kill me?' Nyxen asked, trying to throw the blame back at Jackal to avoid himself getting hurt. He assumed that Jackal wouldn't have the Balls to accuse him of lying. Nyxen assumed Jackal didn't have balls metaphorically or literally anyway

@Magical Squid Senpai

Soul stops and turns her attention to Jay. She listens to his final words or at least thought so until he mentioned Lokoria High. Soul's bushy, squirrel like tail wags having been able to find students from that same school. Even better is the fact that Jay offered to cure her, and be his sidekick. Soul's eyes become glossy with tears starting to sniffle in awe. "Do you really want me around sir? I would be delighted to be yours!" Soul runs towards Jay pouncing on the man's embrace and crawls up to Jay's shoulders rubbing her furry cheek against Jay's. "Oh thank you! I will be the best side kick ever just for you guys." She chirps.

(Why does this remind me of Pokemon? Ash and pikachu? e.e)

@Lotusy @LokiofSP

"Should I stop them?"

'No! Let them talk it out. And then fight it out!'

Pluto leaned against the shopping cart while him and the snakes watched the 'talk'.

'If you had just paid attention to Richard then you would've found something out.' Jackal would have clapped for Richard but then he probably would've fallen over. 'Nyx, why would I want to kill you? Before I found out Richard was a woman, I was cuddling with you! I just kind of got a little mad at you. But I wouldn't want to kill you!'

@GingerBread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back