• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Soul wore a sleepy face and woke up with her face flat on the bed. Even the cries of Dr. Schmetterling are no match for Souls' heavy sleeping. She was just so damn tired, but the pup finally manages to sit on the floor next to her....food bowl filled with dog chowder? Surely Jay cannot be serious. Did he truly think Soul is just an animal? The pigeons plucking at Soul's fur was quite irritating, but not so much. She was not a happy person during mornings. She was grumpy.

Soul gives Jay a weird angry look. She pouts and smacks the bowl away spilling chowder on Jay's floor and smacks the pigeons away. "Coffee." Is all Soul mutters before walking up to Jay and asking to be picked up like a child stretching her paws out to him still wearing a grumpy face. "Coffeeeeee!!!" Soul whines.

(If me smacking the pigeons is character manipulation sorry. I will be sure to ask next time. >~<)

@Lotusy

Last edited by a moderator:
In Aptual's mind she just spent the last week living in a candy world, dancing around with butterscotch and candy cane people, swimming in a sea of melted chocolate. However this was all ruined when the Dom nation attacked, storming over the land as they took anything and everything they wanted. However when all the Dom's saw the beautiful Aptual, they bowed down in front of her as if she was a God. "What if your wish? our master!" Aptual looked down at them in confusion before bursting into a fit of childish giggling "YES! PRAISE ME! CARRY ME INTO THE SUNSET!" She evilly laughed out as the Dom's made a chair out of themselves for her to sit on. She got on the chair and was carried away into the sunset which turned into her eyes opening...

When Aptual opened her eyes she looked around in confusion, turns out she was moved either by sleep walking, magic or someone but she was on top of a tree inside the school grounds. "
Whaaaaaaa?" She thought out loud as she heard a snapping sound and suddenly she fell to the bottom of the tree. "owwwwwww!" She cried out as she rubbed her head and pulled out some twigs that were lodged in her hair. Aptual yawned and stretched her arms as she looked around to see what was going on around her. "I wonder what I'll be doing today...Maybe I'll meet some new people! that would be cool. I should also see about meeting up with Dom today if things don't go well." She continued to think out loud as she rubbed her eyes, however she found that she was rubbing her eyes with something hard that was not in fact, her hand. She lowered her hand and found something green in her hand, as she inspected it she moved it closer to her face when suddenly something bite her nose. Her eyes narrowed as the pain built up and she saw a turtle on the end of her nose, the she screamed out in pain and ran around in a circle "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Aptual started to run around the school screaming.

Nyx stretched out his arms to the side as he woke up and ended up falling off the end of his bed; When Nyx when to bed he was still a kitten so he ended up sleeping on the end of his bed. Nyx rubbed his back as he stood up "I hate mondays" Nyx muttered to himself, despite it being nowhere near monday. He walked over to his closet, which was filled with only black jackets and white t-shirts. He put them on before going over to a drawer and grabbing a pair of underwear before going to another draw and pulling out a pair of jeans.

Once he was dressed, Nyx walked out of his room and started heading over to Jay's dorm room. Once he got there he saw that the door was open and that there was a wolf thing in the room with Jay.
"Did you get a pet Jay? It could be one of those shapeshifter people. Nyx walked into Jay's room and picked Soul up by the scruff of the neck. "I think you better just let me kill it, it's the best option"

@XXXIwolf

Jay was taken aback by Soul's appallingly grouchy attitude. Sure, dog food may have been a stretch, but she was being pretty demanding, even when Jay tried his best to handle her with caution. Her sudden urgent need for coffee send the boy into a tailspin, trying to figure out what was going on. "What do you mean, coffee?" He asked, picking her up as she asked and bouncing her like a crying baby. "I don't have coffee... and besides, what would you even like? Expresso? Half? Dark? Milk? Sugarless?" To be honest, Jay wasn't the best at figuring these out, and Soul was legitimately making him panic. "Please, hold on- oh, hi, Nyx!"

Jay waved to his boyfriend as the vampire walked into his apartment, still trying to soothe Soul. "How've you been? - Hey! Watch it!" As Nyx plucked Soul out of his arms, Jay quickly snatched her back, holding her defensively. "What do you mean, I got a pet? I've had the pigeons for years, Nyx!" He then turned his eyes to Soul, looking a bit disappointed and gloomy with himself. "Of course, I think I made her mad or something, even though I tried my hardest. I mean, what am I supposed to do?"

@XXXIwolf

(Yea, it's ok. Of course, it's still a good thing that you asked about the pigeons. I'm glad you made the effort.)

Soul looks up to Nyx seeing a glance of this person that barged into her master Jay's room. Soul then gets snatched back into Jay's embraced feeling warm and wanted which makes her blush slightly before shaking it off still wearing an grumpy look. The pup frowns hearing Jay disappointed and upset. She felt horrible. He was indeed sweet to her so why be a jerk to him in mornings also? Maybe she should change that. Soul softens her green eyes now looking up to Jay as she climbs Jay's head then Pat's it and kisses his forehead as if to reassure him she was not angry just mornings get her this way.

"I'm not mad. Just grumpy in mornings. I'm sorry Jay. I didn't mean to make you upset. You did nothing wrong. I love my new mast...er...owner.I like milk coffee and sweets." Soul then hangs upside down above Jay's head to face him.

"People food is better." Soul chirps. "Will you forgive me master?" She gives Jay puppy eyes.

@Lotusy @GingerBread

(You made me feel like a jerk I feel so fraggin bad D;)

"I don't count your pigeons as pets. And I knew you had them before, this one is new to me. I would've thought you'd at least let me know you were planning on getting a-" Nyx stopped mid-sentence and glared at Soul as she kissed Jay on the forehead. He roughly grabbed her by the neck and held her in front of him with one hand while his other went to grab a dagger from its sheath. "What the hell do you think you're doing you little Rodent? Do anything like that again and I'll be enjoying a rodent kebab." Nyx was about to throw Soul onto Jay's bed, but he then had a better idea. "Actually, you better just stay the hell away from my boyfriend. I don't trust any sort of talking animal anyway, so I'm sure as hell not going to trust you"

@XXXIwolf
@Lotusy

Jay sighs at Soul's apology, more relieved than anything. It's not like he knew how to handle small children. "Right, it's okay. I just don't know how to handle real pets. The pigeons will eat anything, I mean, they're idiots." At the sound of that, Democritus scoffed and flew out the door, but the other pigeons kept meandering around the dorm, eating fuzzballs and dust bunnies. The boy laughed a bit as Soul patted his forehead and dropped down in front of his face. "Haha, stop it! Er, really. It's fine, I promise." He didn't want to make a scene in front of Nyx, especially not one to make him jealous with all of Soul's recent antics. "And I'm not a master, remember? I'm Jay!"

Suddenly, of course, Nyx's protective juices kicked in, and Jay found himself losing grip of Soul once again. "Whoa, hold on!" He rushed over to Nyx, doing his best to try and pry Nyx's fingers off of Soul's neck. (Though he wasn't very strong, so it wasn't quite effective.) "Come off it, you two!" Deciding he would try harder, Jay released his hands from Nyx's and wrapped them around the vampire's midriff, pulling his hardest to unbalance the vampire.

@XXXIwolf

(Haha, I guess. It's just a power I have with words. :)

Soul struggles in Nyx's grip. Clearly this teen, Nyx was someone special Jay and Nyx to Jay. She didn't mean to be affectionate in that way. She was just showing her appreciation and if being affectionate will cause problems then, she will just keep her distance a bit. Soul bluntly stares at Nyx. She could try and fight him here and now but in doing so will only cause problems for Jay and possibly just become a mistake. She stays silent as if understanding her position.

"That's not up to you is it? Are you really going to hurt Jay just because you don't like me? If you truly care for Jay as a friend, or whatever your relationship maybe with him, you wouldn't dare upset him. We don't have to like each other, but I don't want Jay to suffer and be upset because of me or what you're about to do. If Jay wants me to stay I will stay if not I will leave. However...I don't want to be the reason you two can't get along. So if me leaving is what it takes. I will." Soul's eyes determined as she glares at Nyx.

@Lotusy @GingerBread

Nyx pushed against Jay's pull slightly so that he wouldn't topple him. He stared blankly at Soul after she had finished what she was saying. "Seriously? You're going to take the 'Oh I'm going to do what's better for him unlike you' Stance? Do you honestly think that will work? Do you really think me hating you will stop me getting along with Jay or vice versa? I can say with confidence that you mean nothing." Nyx smirked at Soul as he brought he closer to his face so he could wisper in her ear and not have Jay hear what he was about to say. "But do you really think that I don't have a strong say in the matter? Or that you mean even a fraction as much as I do? Let's see shall we" Nyx put his dagger away and used his free hand to pry Jay's arms off of him before turning around to face him. "So Jay, If you had to have one of us killed to save the other, which one would you choose? Me or the rodent?"

@XXXIwolf

Jay glared at Nyx as he tried to force him into an uncomfortable situation. To be honest, it was starting to grate on his nerves, but as Soul piped up, Jay felt like she wasn't much better. "Both of you, STOP IT!" Jay shouted, blasting Nyx with orange light and separating him from Soul. With his pigeons squwaking and flying for cover, the boy whirled to Nyx. "Do not ask anything like that of me, Nyx!" He said, pointing a glowing orange finger at the vampire. "That is a question that's bound to hurt somebody, but you'd be surprised who! Also, I chose to adopt Soul, and I'm sure she doesn't mean any harm to our relationship, so back down!" Jay then turned to Soul, euqally as stern. "As for you, Soul, I don't want to hear any of this 'leaving you' nonsense. That would hurt you, me, and it just creates unecessary drama for all of us. I don't want that!" With that, he slumped to the floor, exhausted. "Now, can you two get along? Please?"

@XXXIwolf

Nyx was slightly shocked when Jay blasted him with his orange light, but he quickly recovered from it. When Jay demanded that he not ask that sort of question, Nyx started to feel bad, until Jay said he'd be surprised by who the answer would hurt. "So you'd save the rodent instead of me? That's what you're saying isn't it?" Nyx started to grind his teeth together, going silent for a couple of seconds as all sorts of different thoughts ran through his head. "So you value that flea ridden rodent more than me? I see how it is Jay."Nyx turned to face a wall and went to punch it to relieve some anger but stopped just before he did, not wanting to damage anything in Jay's room.

Nyx took a few deep breaths to help calm himself down before turning back to Jay.
"I honestly don't care who'd you pick." Nyx was still deeply angry that Jay insinuated that he'd wouldn't pick him over Soul, but he attempted to shrug it off as Jay just trying not to hurt the mangy flea ridden mutt's feelings. "But there is no way in hell you can make me get along with It." Nyx pointed at soul just before he shot a glare over at her. Nyx then walked over to the door before turning around to look at Jay and Soul, avoiding eye contact with either of them. "I think I'm going to go. Unless you have something you want to say? If not then I'm going to go to class or whatever"

@XXXIwolf

(( DX I forgot I was in this rp. I haven't been getting notifications for it at all. Can anyone tell me what's been happening?))

Soul saddens. This was, what she was trying to prevent. She assumed opening her mouth was a bad move but she was just tired of being picked on. Maybe she has this curse for a reason. To keep scold and remind her of a fool she is. Although she knew she didn't do anything wrong to begin with. Soul had no idea why Nxy would her. Possibly because Nxy was afraid Soul would steal Jay? But she wouldn't do anything like that. Nonetheless the deed was done. Something happened and now Soul must learn from her mistakes. The pup decides to keep quiet and just nod at Jay's response. If Jay just wanted to all be friends then she would have to suck up her pride and keep quiet.

Soul finally found someone who wanted her, she is not going to ruin this opportunity. She did feel bad now that this turned into quite a predicament. Soul looks around the room ignoring Nyx's glares trying to find a way to cheer up Jay with something silly.

@Lotusy @GingerBread

'Oh my gosh. OH MY GOSH. Just shut the fuck up!'

'Me shut up? Your the one who won't stop talking! All I said was that Stave was the best ship ever.'

'
No! *hiss* liessss!'

It had been like this almost all night.

'Oh yeah? Well then what is the best?'

'
I-its... Uh...I won't tell you!'

'
Hmmp. Typical.'

The anaconda had claimed that he was super lonely and there was nothing to wrap himself around. So Pluto let him "cuddle" with him for the night. That was a horrible mistake.

'I've got it! Lokear! That's the best ship'

'
What the heck are they even talking about?'

The giant snake had coiled itself around Pluto's body and stayed that way the whole night. He then started fighting with the snakes about various things. It was terrible.

'
Why in the hell is that one your favorite? Loki totally abused the bear. That is not a healthy relationship.'

'
Shut the fuck up! You don't know shiiiit!'

"
Shut. Up. The both of you need to shut up."

'Geez Ploot, we were just having a civilised conversation.'

Pluto groaned into his pillow, it was definitely too early for this shit. "Mr. Anaconda. Can you please let go of me now? I need to get ready for school."

'Hmmm, I guess I could let go.' The second the giant snake let go Pluto could finally feel again. "Oh thank god. Mr snake, you can stay here in my room for today." Pluto told him as he started to get dressed. He was forced to wear a shirt that had a snake pun on it. He couldn't even remember which one but it made Jason laugh so...

Pluto made his way down the hallway and spotted... That evil crazy girl! 'What the heck is she doing?'

'
Ah, another normal day in school!'

"
Hey is that the turtle I have you? I thought I said to take care of it?!" He slowly followed after her, afraid that she would harm him or something.

@Furry virgin

Jay sighed as Nyx decided to fume and Soul decided to quiet down. "Alright, are we good? We're good." Getting up from his slumped-over position on the floor, Jay suddenly had a brilliant idea, which made him rush over to his bag of supplies from last night. With a devilish grin, he turned around with two dog collars, and quickly affixed one to Nyx and Soul. He stepped back a bit for a thought, but nodded his head in satisfaction. "Much better. At the very least, I can take you all to class now!" Jay affixed a leash to each end, then looked at Nyx with an unreadable smile. "Alright! Let's go! Woof woof, Nyx!"

@XXXIwolf

Dom could be found outside the dorks sit ti ng on a bench while eating a cookie. Why was he eating a cookie so early in the morning? He had no idea but he just felt like eating it, deal with it. So far the start of the day had been Nirmal for him waking up, taking a shower, getting dress, eating, and going outside to eat some cookies, but the day was becoming dull quickly and now he didn't know what to do except just sit on the bench eat cookies before going for his hourly run*kinda lame*. "So far so good." He muttered to himself while munching on another cookie.

Aptual's eyes where shut as she ran around, still yelling until she crashed into Pluto knocking them both over. Aptual laid back in dizziness as the world spun around her. "Owwie..." As her vision started to clear up she saw a green thing on top of her face. She raised a hand and picked up the turtle with confusion. "Huh? where did you come from fella? You lo-wait! How did I get on the floor? I shouldn't even be here! I'm not a dinosaur! Nor am I walking! What is this madness!" She questioned as she quickly jumped up. She looked around slightly worried then realised that the snake boy from before was on the ground. She looked at confused "You look more like a dinosaur than me..." She then realised that she must have knocked the boy over in her panic "Oops...You okay? Need a hand?" Aptual asked with a worried tone as she offered the boy a hand still holding the turtle in her other hand which started to chew on one of her fingers.

@Magical Squid Senpai

Nyx glared over at Jay as he put a collar around his neck and attached a leash to it before mocking him. "What the hell are you doing? I think you need glasses. I'm not the one who needs the collar, you'd want the bitch over there." Nyx pointed over towards soul while also glaring at her before looking back at Jay. "And wipe that stupid smile off of your face Jay, I don't know what sort of kinks you have, but I don't really want to be a part of them." He started trying to find the clasp on the collar around his neck while he glared bullets at Jay. "So I'm going to get this stupid collar off and then I'm going to go. I think I'll sit away from you in class today.... After I get this Stupid collar off"

@XXXIwolf

Soul wags her tail. She loved collars especially spiked ones. Soul beams at her gift. "Thank you." She hums happily. "Shouldn't you be going to class?" Soul asks Jay tilting her head curiously. She thought the best way for Jay to lighten up and be over with this drama was to be distracted with school.

@Lotusy @GingerBread

Columbus bounded down the hall in his hoodie and sneakers, checking inside classrooms every now and again because he'd somehow forgotten which class was his. It wasn't until he spotted Jay and Nyx down the hall that he smiled, practically beaming. He ran up to them and fist pumped as he approached them, "Thank gosh, I finally found you guys! I have no idea where class is, I forgot that we even had class, it's almost like we were at that muesem for so long that I began to forget that this was a school..."

He looked at Nyx and gasped, "Oh no Nyx, if somebody sees you with that collar on they might think you're a dog, then you'll be arrested! Let me help you..." He took the collar off Nyx's neck and looked at it, unsure of what to do. His face lit up as he snapped his fingers, putting the collar atop his head and nodding, "I've finally completed my outfit! Maybe now people won't despise me and every action I take! I'll finally be accepted!"

@XXXIwolf

(Sorry for this railroading-like action, but we really had to get to class. :P )

Jay smiled as Soul said she liked the collar, but totally pretended to not hear any negative comments from Nyx. "You're welcome, Soul! In fact, I'm sure people just looove these collars right?" He asked, though the question was obviously pointed at Nyx. Just then, Columbus came bounding down the hall, releasing the collar from Nyx and attaching it to himself. Jay gasped audibly, as if he'd been struck in the nuts by Elliot Rodger's million-dollar car. "Columbro! How could you! I bought these collars specifically from Victor's Secret! They're top-notch!" After his initial reaction, though, Jay settled down. "Of course, since you've been such a good partner in crime, I guess you can have it. As for Nyx..." The boy jumped to his drawer, pulling out oodles of shirts before tying a makeshift lasso, which he slung around Nyx's neck. "All done! Now let's get to class! No need for this to become Vance's room, right?" He asked, before blinking in confusion. "I have no idea what that means. AWAY!" With that, Jay bolted out of the room, tugging on his friend's leashes as he disappeared in a cloud of dust.

Soon after, as the motley crew crossed the campus to get to History, Democritus alighted on a branch to watch them pass. Another bird (not from Jay's flock) joined him, looking down on the group with confusion. "So, your owner. Is this just a kinky thing, or..." Democritus slapped the other bird on the back, sending him toppling off the branch. "Shut up."

As the group entered Mrs. Winters's classroom, the old teacher simply looked at them over her reading glasses, seemingly unaffected by yesterday's events. (Namely, falling from a flying magic carpet with Nyx). "Hm. Not tardy, for once," she commented, before going back to her book. Jay nodded silently, taking a set with all his leashes sprouting from him like mentally ill tentacles. "Have a seat, Columbro and Soul. And Nyx?" He grinned innocently. "Could you please sit for me? I swear I have a treat for you if you do!"

@XXXIwolf

Nyx glared at Jay the entire time he was being dragged to class by Jay, through the medium of a tightly knotted chain of shirts. When they got to the classroom and Jay asked Nyx to sit down, He looked around Jay for a seat to sit down on but stopped when a realization hit him. Nyx just stared blankly at Jay as he understood Jay's implication. "Really Jay? Really? Screw this I'm out, I'll sit on the other side of the class, away from you" Nyx turned around and started to walk away, but didn't get far before the makeshift lead sharply pulled him back.

Nyx ended up falling backwards and hitting his head on the edge of the table and then fell underneath the table slightly. Nyx started to move out from under the table and went to stand up, but he quickly found that he couldn't because the makeshift leash had ended up wrapping around the table leg, stopping him from standing up; The leash was wrapped around the table leg in such a way that he'd need a bit of help unwrapping the leash. Nyx pouted, staring straight ahead as he sat with his legs crossed as he crossed
his arms over his chest. "You know, I really don't like this. Once I get free I'm going to kill that little rodent for causing this" Nyx muttered angrily to himself as he fumed. "I'll get my revenge on that little Rodent, I'll feed it to Richard and that other cat once I've made sure to make it suffer"

@XXXIwolf

Soul knew to keep her mouth shut so Nyx wouldn't win but this was just to funny to see Nyx practically in Soul's shoes sitting like a dog. She laughs hard holding her stomach until Nyx bickers about Soul being a Rodent. Frankly she was tired of his childish complaining. She has kept her mouth quiet for awhile and he's still babbling on about killing her for no reason. This man really needs to grow the fluff up!

"Askusmi!! (Excuse me is how it's said just differently) I happen to be a wolf thank you very much sir." Soul snaps her fingers (however she managed to do that somehow) as she speaks while also shaking her head. "Doesn't this school teach you any thang? You need to learn your animals."

She mutters that last part then walks over to a desk and jumps on the high chair. Soul struggles a few times to climb the chair but she managed. Soul then sat down on the desk looking adorable trying to act like a student. Which she basically, kinda is. Curse her small plush, wolf form. Soul sees a pencil lying on her desk and a scratch paper and starts doodling Nyx's head on a plate with his brain open and a fork plunged into the exposed bloody brain. Nyx's tongue sticking out in the sketch. She then writes above the head sketch with the words, "Eat your own damn brains prick. <3" Soul folds the sketch into a paper airplane and throws it to Nyx causing it to land in his ear. Soul then grins devilishly but a mad looking one as she makes the throat cutting signal that he's dead meat. Soul turns to Jay pretending to be cute and innocent just for him. If Nyx hated Soul for no apparent reason, then she will give him a reason.

@Lotusy @GingerBread @LokiofSP

Jay held back a laugh as Nyx failed to escape the clutches of his dastardly clothes collar, but soon stopped as Nyx decided to pout and just sit there. "Oh, come on, Nyx," he said. "I'm sorry, man. Don't just sit on the floor." He got out of his seat, struggling to pull Nyx up into the seat. "Geez. Lay off the catnip," he muttered before finally forcing Nyx into the chair. Soon after, Jay turned to check up on Soul, watching as she struggled to get up on the desk. He stared as she doodled something on a piece of paper and threw it at Nyx, before quickly picking it out of his hair. "C'mon, Soul, don't throw things at Nyx-!" His words caught in his throat as he unfolded the paper. Slowly, Jay looked back at Soul with a horrified glance, then back to the paper, then back again. "Er..." He picked up Soul and put her on the desk in front of him. "No more drawing, young lady. Can't you just get along with Nyx?"

@XXXIwolf @GingerBread @LokiofSP

Nyx glared at Jay as he pulled him up into the seat. "Yeah, I'm sure you're sorry, that's why the rodent is still here" Nyx grumbled to himself, coming out as almost unintelligible noises. Nyx looked up when the paper plane hit his head and was about to grab it, but before he could Jay did before telling Soul she couldn't draw anymore and attempting to tell her to get along with him again. Nyx snatched the drawing out of Jay's hands and as he read it, an annoyed look grew on his face. He glared over at Soul before trying to stand up, only to be yanked back down by the clothes chain.

Nyx took a deep breath and pulled one of his daggers out of its sheath before slicing apart the clothes leash and pulling it away from around his neck.
"You know what? I quit. This isn't worth this much effort. Screw this crap" Nyx started to walk off before suddenly turning around to face Jay again. "You know what Jay? Here's a gift before I go, you can experience what I've had to experience" Nyx pulled the cat collar out from his Jacket before attaching it around Jay's neck; The collar had a blood seal on it, meaning that if would only come off if Nyx took it off or if he died. "Have fun Jay" Nyx turned around and walked away, not even stopping to watch the changes. Nyx created an illusion that he had left the classroom, but he had actually went to the back of the classroom, where it was dark enough for him to hide, so that no one would know he was still in the classroom; Nyx wanted to see what would happen after he did what he did.

@XXXIwolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back