• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Dom nodded at her before gaining an evil idea. "I would invite you but I only have enough money for one person." He told her. Well it wasn't an idea, more like it was something he wanted to do and see her reaction to it. "I kinda know you want some but I don't know if should include you." He smirked at her when saying that but kept a straight face so that he wouldn't burst out laughing. @metalcity

Aptual stopped drooling on his leg and looked up at him "I'll just look at all the cute little sweeties! Don't worry! you just get what you want." Aptual smiled up at him, she then latched around his leg more so she could gently lean her head on his leg as he walked.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Dom brought his fist down on top of her head again but held back in the punch. "Stand up you lazy little runt before I hit you with one of the sticks that can be found on the ground." Hey, she was using his legs as pillows and she was older, so it bothered him. She wasn't a child nor was Dom her dad so he wasn't gonna let her do that. @metalcity

Aptual flinched slightly by the fist, making her drop off Dom's leg. She blinked a few times, shocked by the 15 centimetre drop off his leg. She looked up at him and pouted slightly "Rude" she huffed, picking herself up off the ground. Aptual swiftly moved next to Dom's side "I could have died from that drop you know." She expressed with slight fear from her near death experience and anger.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Dom actually glared at her because of what she said. "I'm just a few inches taller than you, so how the hell could you have die?." He brought out of spoon from nowhere (don't ask) and whacked her nose with it. "Any stupid comment you make will force me to hit you with this spoon, each time the hits will become stronger." He warned. @metalcity

Dom looked at her and rubbed his head. Getting hit with a spoon didn't hurt, so why was she whining. "Oi, at least I'm not using a fork." He told her before poking her forehead. "You want a kiss so that booboo goes away?" He joked her. He didn't why he said that bit eh, it was whatever. @metalcity

Aptual continued to pout, she flinched again when she was poked. "Well don't use anything at all!" She huffed "And no! I don't want you to kiss my 'booboo'" She aggressively stated "Now go get your sweets!" She commanded, still agitated.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Columbus raised a brow at Jay, "I dunno if we should cook me Jay, I'm not even sure I taste all that good to be honest." He looked down to his arm and slowly brought it up to his mouth. He bite into it and licked the skin before spitting it out and attempting to get the taste off his tongue, "Ew! I taste like dirt and old chicken, don't put me into the cake! Spare the world, I beg of you!"

@Nonalaka @XXXIwolf

Soul Holloway

Soul turns to Jay and agrees with his idea. "Kyu!" She grins devilishly swaying her bushy, striped tail. Soul hops off of Jay's shoulder and leaves for a second then somehow comes back with a can of whip cream. Soul shakes the can before spraying Columbus with it all over his legs, arms and chest anywhere on his body. Soul crawls back on Jay's shoulder with the can somehow and starts eating the rest of the whip cream.

@Nonalaka

"No way! I think it's about time to face the music, Columbro! I mean, think about how easy it would be - just pop you in, stir you, and you're done! It's a piece of cake, you know?" As he spoke, Jay was alreay fastening an apron and hairnet to himself in preparation for the baking. He watched with amusement as Soul hopped off his shoulder and sprayed Columbus down with whipped cream, licking his lips all the while. "This cake is going to leave me in tiers," he whispered, flicking away a tear of joy. As Soul hopped back on his shoulder and began to eat the whipped cream, Jay patted her head. "You know, I like the way you think," he said as he put a minuature chef's hat on her head. "Now, Bon appétit!" With that, he launched himself at Columbus and tried to grab him, but his hands slipped through the whipper cream. "Oh, blast it!"

@XXXIwolf

Last edited by a moderator:
Soul Holloway

Soul chirps in agreement again. "Kyu!" She copies Jay's movements by pouncing onto Columbus' from Jay's shoulder but slips and falls down on the ground. Soul flops her ears back with disappointment in also letting Columbus slip through her paws. "Kyu." She frowns simply sitting on the ground. Nonetheless, Soul walks up to Columbus' left leg and continues to try and take a bite at the flesh. Soul fails multiple times before looking up to Jay frowning. "Kyu! Kyu!" Soul waves her little paws at Jay to get his attention as if saying. "This isn't working! We need to spice things up."

@Nonalaka

metalcity said:
Aptual continued to pout, she flinched again when she was poked. "Well don't use anything at all!" She huffed "And no! I don't want you to kiss my 'booboo'" She aggressively stated "Now go get your sweets!" She commanded, still agitated.
@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII
Dom placed his hands on his back while looking at her with a smirk. "Ah I was gonna consider buying some sweets but looks like you don't want any, what a shame." He pouted at her but went back to smirking. He rubbed her hair before continuing to walk. "You're a weird wolf little Aptual." He though while looking at her.

"Stop being such a Vampire butt!" she quickly huffed out, crossing her arms she looked the opposite way of Dom. Doing so, she saw Noah who was observing them. She waved to invite Noah to join them, still with a slightly cross expression.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII @Knight Artorias

Jay laughs a bit at Soul's attempt to help him out with eating Columbus, amused as she failed with the same whipped antics as he had before. As she looked back up at him, Jay nodded, ruffling the fur on her head a bit. "Spice him up? Yea, I know just what to do. PIDGEONS!!!" He yelled furiously, and the flock came fluttering down. "ATTEN-TION!!" With a sharp movement, Jay reached into his bag, tossing out multiple containers of batter and icing, which the pigeons caught delightedly. "Go get 'im," he whispered proudly, and the pigeons went to work making Columbus into a giant, undead cake. All the while, Jay cackled madly, and in the distance, lightning began to strike, almost reminiscent of Columbus's earlier encounters with Jay. "AHAHA!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!" By the time they were done, Columbus was completely encased in a cake with the words "WURLDZ BAEST ZUMBA" iced messily on the from. At this point, there were legs holes and arm holes, leaving Columbus as a walking, talking, (and inconveniently, running) cake. Satisfied with his work, Jay scooped up Soul, holding her right next to Columbus's ear. "Try it!" he said, smiling evilly. "I think we desser-ve this treat, don't you?"

@XXXIwolf @Nonalaka

Soul Holloway

Soul ignores the pun Jay makes and contently reaches to bite on Columbus' ear. Slowly, and slowly grazing her fangs against his ear. Instead of taking a bite, Soul grabs some frosting into her plush paws to offer Jay some wanting him to try instead. She tilts her head to the right in a adorable fashion and questionable look. "Kyu?" She wanted him to taste his cooking instead to see if it's not poison or anything. After that toast incident she couldn't very well fall for it again. Not only was Soul testing it, but at the same time being polite. Jay had already rescued Soul from the toast incident, the sweet Jay should get first dibs.

@Nonalaka

'Awww snap! What is going on in the lower section of the cart!?'

'
Fight fight fight fight!!!'

Jackal started smacking Nyxen on the head, not hard enough to hurt but it should annoy the kitten. 'Richard is not a man! She is a woman! A lady who should be treated with kindness and the utmost respect!!' He growled down at him. 'How can you not know what gender your own blood is? You need to pay more attention to her and not only use her for when you need to intimate people! Now give her back now!!'

@GingerBread

'Ah! Stop- Stop hitting me you arsehole. And why are you telling me that things about something I made. I know what I made and what gender it is. If I got it wrong I'd have to get rid of it and start over. But don't tell me how to use my creations, because that's all they are. My mindless creations that I have made to follow every order I have given them' Nyxen glared up at Jackal and tried to struggled out from underneath him. 'And let me go already'

@Magical Squid Senpai

Dom stare at her with narrowed eyes. "What the hell are you doing by calling me a vampire in front of humans? Do you want them to find out what I am and hunt me down?" He questioned her while keepjng his eyes narrow. Even he didn't call her that. @metalcity

Columbus flailed around under the mass of frosting and baked goodness. He stood up and attempted to speak, but his voice was muffled underneath the layers and layers of frosting and such. He began to stomp his foot and cross his arms, his muffled voice getting louder and louder as he attempted to speak, eventually he got one idea and took up a microphone and spoke, his voice being slightly gurgled as he attempted to speak through the cake fighting to avalanche into his mouth, "Nobody makes the Columbus into a cake and gets away with it; get ready for a beat down Jay!"

The floor beneath them was suddenly white canvas as Columbus jump kicked Jay, he didn't even hit the boy, but acted as if he did. He stood up and pointed to a street lamp. He approached the lamp and climbed up it, standing up straight and holding up his arm before jumping off and slamming into Jay. The cake exploded everywhere leaving goop everywhere, as Columbus stood up, freed from his prison. He stood up and began to yell and flex as some kind of terrible music played in the background.

@XXXIwolf (Finally back home and not dead anymore, feel like you guys deserved an extra long post)

finally coming back to school from another failed attempt at joining the army kilvix enter the front gate saying

porque

Dom rolled his eyes while poking her forehead with his pinky. "Sheesh, you can't even yell without getting tireout, what a shame." He joked as he placed both hands behind his back. "There's actually a video of you turning into a wolf in the museum surveillance camera." @metalcity

Though Jay was confused on why Soul was yipping and offering him the cake, he took it, tasting the icing and zombie skin dangling off the side. "Hm. This is actually prettt good. Thanks!" He ruffled Soul's hair affectionately, before his attention was drawn to something much larger, and... much cakier.

"You want a slice of this, Cakelumbro? I'll beat the bundt right offa you! Come at me!" Jay raised his fists, letting out a loud holler that was meant to sound dramatic, and charged straight at Columbus. "I swear, I'll rek yer mu-"

*SPLAT*

Jay gasped for air as he went under the delgue of cake and frosting, completely shocked by stunning move Columbus had just pulled on him. In the split second before it happened, he threw himself in front of Soul to take the hit for her, but it still stung like shit. Hell, it was like he'd been hit by the Oily Biden Double-Suplex three times over. He doubled over, wheezing dramatically as he forced himself to one knee. "Dammit, Cakelumbro," he growled, slipping on the frosting layering the ground. "I can't, urgh!" As Jay fell and rose again, some realization shot through him, and he suddenly burst into an overdramatic song. "Icing... I-cing a tale of woe! Oh, the tragedy! How could I let such a delicious cake slip from my grasp! May I compare thee to a summer's day? For thou art much sweeter and slippery-WHOOOOAAA!" As he collapsed one last time, Jay shot a saddened look at Soul. "Are you... ok? Hear me out, my son. Or daughter. Er, I'm not quite sure." He coughed and reser his dying tone. "Please, heed my dying wish... This is the icing on the cake for me, friend." Jay gasped as the icing on the ground became too much for him to bear. "Take this, and finish him!" He croaked one last time, drawing a piece of toast out of his pocket. "I... believe... in you..." With that, he trailed a frosty finger across Soul's head, leaving a trail of icing before he finally closed his eyes. Then, about five seconds later, he tounge lolled out, as he almost forgot to do so.

@XXXIwolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back