• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High school| {ooc}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hey guys
Hmm it's seems ceat quit I believe.
Could anyone else interact with Alana ..she's in Haven

Hey guys
Hmm it's seems ceat quit I believe.
Could anyone else interact with Alana ..she's in Haven
I actually have the perfect solution for that, nobody is really open right now, but if you send her to the history classroom there'll be a bunch of people there for her to interact with! The classes are there to provide that kind of structure for ya, so if you send her there there'll be a bunch of interactions, hope that helps :D

Is this rp still a viable to join.

Last edited:
Apologies. Will still be apart of the RP. Currently unwilling to step into the chat otherwise.

Just a simple notice for those who are willing to look for why I'm gone from the Discord.

I love all the puns in the CS thread, they were hilarious.

Would love to join if work let's up(And if this is still open of course!)

I love all the puns in the CS thread, they were hilarious.

Would love to join if work let's up(And if this is still open of course!)
Oh don't worry, the thread is most defiantly still open (We lost the remote to close the doors a long time ago) so if that day ever comes, you're more than welcome to join up!

I was hoping you were still looking for a new student? This seems really interesting and I think I have a character already worked out in my head.

hello! yes we are indeed still accepting new students and would love to see what you have planned for one!

I'm one of the people who responded to the interest thread for new students, and I have been reading up on stuff.
NyxNightmare NyxNightmare I love your voice reading of that drama post!! I'm sad you didn't do an audio read for the other ones, it felt like a TV show; I loved it so much!

I have a question about the forms;

It says Background is optional, but it also says one paragraph minimum. I think I'm over thinking it, but I've been just debating it over for awhile now.
Is it optional and if you do chose to do a background, it needs a paragraph?

Yo... I just realized that I don't know where anything is, what time this takes place in, and what's going on :,D

And that is why I just posted whatever and see where it goes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back