• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Lake Nights OOC

CosmicBoii CosmicBoii I’m thinking that maybe they were friends but something happened that kinda broke their friendship.

Maybe they were close when they were younger, though after the incident where she got the lead in the play and she began acting out more they grew apart because he was still the 'golden boy'.

Whut, does no one wanna be with the druggie D:

My boy needs enemies, or not a super strong enemy, just someone he probably criticizes a lot. Like a lot, a lot.

'You shouldn't be doing all those drugs, you're gradually tiptoeing to your death' - the prince 2k17

that was kinda dark

Okay, everyone! Tmw is the last day for CS's, if you have finished your CS and have not been officially accepted, please tag me. I know of a few I haven't had a chance to look at yet, but overall there are a lot and I don't want anyone to be left out just because I missed you in the sea of CS. When you finish your CS, please tag me (unless I get to it before then)

Also, we're going to start the IC Thursday night or Friday, so once you are accepted please make relationships and add them to your cs! (I have a few I need to add, so it's not a big deal rn, just want them all down by the time we start)
I'll be mentioning a lot of you either tmw or thursday to make relations too, although I do like to keep some relationships open so don't get offended if I don't come to you first :P

spookie spookie Male Emo Accepted
a z u l a a z u l a Jock Female Accepted
astra astra Cheerleader Female Accepted

At the end of the day I will put up a few roles that some people can double up for, mostly males. So if you're interested keep an eye out tonight because it will be first come first serve, also it wont be every role we have available.

spookie spookie Male Emo Accepted
a z u l a a z u l a Jock Female Accepted
astra astra Cheerleader Female Accepted

At the end of the day I will put up a few roles that some people can double up for, mostly males. So if you're interested keep an eye out tonight because it will be first come first serve, also it wont be every role we have available.
I'll gladly play a male role if needed

if anyone wants to make a relationship of some sort with stormie (the emo), let me know!

so far, i don't have any >.<

if anyone wants to make a relationship of some sort with stormie (the emo), let me know!

so far, i don't have any >.<
I’d love to have Jacy (Innocent Female) have a relationship:D What kind of relationship do you think they should have? Maybe they could have been neighbors, or maybe penpals since your character was homeschooled for so long? (Did I get that detail right?)

Okay everyone, I think everyone who made a CS has been accepted. If this is not the case, please let me know. I will open a few spots for doubling, but I will not let anyone have more than two characters. The reason being that if you have to drop, losing 2 characters is detrimental enough. Just so you all know, we have 10 females and 6 males. So, most or all of these parts will be male. I know, as per usual w RPS, not everyone will start or stay in it, so I do not mind starting with a ton of characters. This will be first come first serve, so please post and tag me or quote this what position you want so that I can mark it off.

Male Jock ( Lurker Lurker , unless someone "super wants it")
Male Class Clown ( apolla apolla )
Any LGBT (Please be careful when making this character as not to offend anyone. Also, Homosexual male is not allowed because we already have one)
Male Wild Child
Male Party Animal ( a z u l a a z u l a )
Male Druggie

Thats all I will put for now. I'm afraid if I put any female roles, that will all be that is taken. So, sorry about that.

apolla apolla
Lurker Lurker
WolfSol WolfSol
CosmicBoii CosmicBoii
@Wapiti
Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213
OppositeInverse OppositeInverse
taliaangeni taliaangeni
Reticent Reticent
_KoKo_ _KoKo_
deathworm deathworm
Teacup Cat Teacup Cat
spookie spookie
Yarrow Yarrow
a z u l a a z u l a
astra astra

Last edited:
Okay everyone, I think everyone who made a CS has been accepted. If this is not the case, please let me know. I will open a few spots for doubling, but I will not let anyone have more than two characters. The reason being that if you have to drop, losing 2 characters is detrimental enough. Just so you all know, we have 10 females and 6 males. So, most or all of these parts will be male. I know, as per usual w RPS, not everyone will start or stay in it, so I do not mind starting with a ton of characters. This will be first come first serve, so please post and tag me or quote this what position you want so that I can mark it off.

Male Jock
Male Class Clown
Any LGBT (Please be careful when making this character as not to offend anyone. Also, Homosexual male is not allowed because we already have one)
Male Wild Child
Male Party Animal
Male Druggie

Thats all I will put for now. I'm afraid if I put any female roles, that will all be that is taken. So, sorry about that.

apolla apolla
Lurker Lurker
WolfSol WolfSol
CosmicBoii CosmicBoii
@Wapiti
Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213
OppositeInverse OppositeInverse
taliaangeni taliaangeni
Reticent Reticent
_KoKo_ _KoKo_
deathworm deathworm
Teacup Cat Teacup Cat
spookie spookie
Yarrow Yarrow
a z u l a a z u l a
astra astra
I'll take male party animal

So, here are the relationships I've come up w so far
WolfSol WolfSol - You probably have this with other people (or I'm guessing), but maybe you'd be the girl Aries gets everything from? Weed of course, but alcohol too, and the few times shes tried something more? We're on good terms, but not good friends or anything. Not that we can't be, but I imagine out charries haven't been able to hang out closely a lot. We could let the rest of the RP see how the relationship goes.

CosmicBoii CosmicBoii - Idk if you already have something like this (b/c your relationships aren't updated, lol) but maybe you and Aries had a fling at one point, and Aries is still a little bit into you. Not like she's all over you in front of the princess or anything, but like, you know it and she knows it type of thing. Like, unspoken, lol. Up to you how you feel about Aries hah.

@Wapiti - Maybe since Aries has a small this for the prince, shes a little bit jealous and salty at you. The two aren't enemies necessarily, but like theres undertones of a potential fight. Something said here, something sassy there. You know, like a simmer of distaste, but we can get along when we have to.

Reticent Reticent - I was thinking the two could be really close friends? They seem somewhat similar, so it could be as simple as "They just click" lol

_KoKo_ _KoKo_ - I was thinking these two could have beef. Aries doesn't like her because she refuses to look deeper than how overly dramatic Ariana is ? And then ofc you don't like Aries because she's always hating on you

deathworm deathworm - I'm really just kind of obsessed with your character, so we just need to be something. Anything. Our charries must have something.

Teacup Cat Teacup Cat - do you have a boo thang yet? Cause I can be it.

So, here are the relationships I've come up w so far
WolfSol WolfSol - You probably have this with other people (or I'm guessing), but maybe you'd be the girl Aries gets everything from? Weed of course, but alcohol too, and the few times shes tried something more? We're on good terms, but not good friends or anything. Not that we can't be, but I imagine out charries haven't been able to hang out closely a lot. We could let the rest of the RP see how the relationship goes.

CosmicBoii CosmicBoii - Idk if you already have something like this (b/c your relationships aren't updated, lol) but maybe you and Aries had a fling at one point, and Aries is still a little bit into you. Not like she's all over you in front of the princess or anything, but like, you know it and she knows it type of thing. Like, unspoken, lol. Up to you how you feel about Aries hah.

@Wapiti - Maybe since Aries has a small this for the prince, shes a little bit jealous and salty at you. The two aren't enemies necessarily, but like theres undertones of a potential fight. Something said here, something sassy there. You know, like a simmer of distaste, but we can get along when we have to.

Reticent Reticent - I was thinking the two could be really close friends? They seem somewhat similar, so it could be as simple as "They just click" lol

_KoKo_ _KoKo_ - I was thinking these two could have beef. Aries doesn't like her because she refuses to look deeper than how overly dramatic Ariana is ? And then ofc you don't like Aries because she's always hating on you

deathworm deathworm - I'm really just kind of obsessed with your character, so we just need to be something. Anything. Our charries must have something.

Teacup Cat Teacup Cat - do you have a boo thang yet? Cause I can be it.

Your idea resembles the idea that apolla apolla had where Sabella had flirted with Jax in the past but since yours is kind of still in the mix (probably a more recent factor that would play into the strain on the prince/princess’ relationship) then I think we could find a way to give it a more major role. It’s also definitely up to @Wapiti though since that’d mean a second person with a past/current interest in Jax.

Your idea resembles the idea that apolla apolla had where Sabella had flirted with Jax in the past but since yours is kind of still in the mix (probably a more recent factor that would play into the strain on the prince/princess’ relationship) then I think we could find a way to give it a more major role. It’s also definitely up to @Wapiti though since that’d mean a second person with a past/current interest in Jax.
Oh yeah, I think I remember Belle mentioning that now. Well, I mean if your character is considered the prince, then it would make sense he was sought after. But yeah, if @Wapiti doesn't want more beef I understand!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back