• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Lake Nights OOC

I'll work on a cs as soon as I can. Prior engagements have preordaned that I will be taken until maybe tomorrow afternoon, so I can have on up tomorrow night.
I'll try to make him a good one!

Reticent Reticent , your charrie is accepted

My apologies, OppositeInverse OppositeInverse Feel free to apply for another role! Your CS was good, it was more in the sample... no offense :)
thank you :closedeyessmile:

Just looked through the character sheets to see who looked compatible (platonically, of course) with my character Jacy. Are any of you guys interested in forming some kind of relationship with her?
Lurker Lurker Ridge Ridge FireMaiden FireMaiden OppositeInverse OppositeInverse Reticent Reticent
sure!

No worries, I always give diverse samples outside the genre of the current RP to show range. It's all good though. I feel like most the roles are taken so if I can't find a suitable one no offense at all :)
Alright! I'll make sure to let you know if I do something else like this, regardless of if you try for another charrie or not :)

Added a quote on my CS to help explain Alicia better:

"I am NOT Religious. I am SPIRITUAL. Religion is a concept created by man that causes borders and divisiveness. Spiritual is what I am, faith and knowledge in service of God, not man, or even mankind's interpretation of something they'll never unconditionally understand here on Earth."

Okay so I can see them either super getting along or super hating each other soooo
I agree. Maybe they could be friends, and then when (if?) the Wild Child male is made, Aries will like him too (in theory, we'll see how that charrie turns out lol) but you'd maybe hate him since hes similar to you? Just a thought, since that charrie hasn't been made yet lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back