• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Lake Nights OOC

WolfSol WolfSol Lurker Lurker
you'll notice that at the bottom of your CS there is random asian bois

I took that out in the top post, but it seems to not have made it to the bottom.

I am going to change it in the code, but if you just delete all the img links at the bottom of the code they should go away

Yoof, I made a CS for the Prince, 'cause I'm relatively basic and it sounded interesting as heck. So, regardless of if it's eventually accepted or not, it's nice to meet y'all.

Yoof, I made a CS for the Prince, 'cause I'm relatively basic and it sounded interesting as heck. So, regardless of if it's eventually accepted or not, it's nice to meet y'all.
Woot!
You saw the deal w the prince and princess right?
((Hopefully someone makes the princess now >.>))

okay, everybody, I'd really like CS's done by Wednesday (not calling anyone out or anything, mine isn't even done) so that we can make relationships and start the RP by or before the end of the week. If anyone needs extra time, please PM me.
I started a discord, here is the link: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

apolla apolla
Lurker Lurker
Teacup Cat Teacup Cat
CosmicBoii CosmicBoii
NorthOfOrdinary NorthOfOrdinary
Reticent Reticent
Panzer Panzer
spookie spookie
FireMaiden FireMaiden
@Wapiti
_KoKo_ _KoKo_
Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213
Just finished mine :) Hope the spot for the Innocent character was up for grabs

apolla apolla
taliaangeni taliaangeni
CosmicBoii CosmicBoii
@Wapiti
Greekgeek1213 Greekgeek1213
WolfSol WolfSol
Lurker Lurker

Your charries have been accepted!

Reticent Reticent I am waiting for your sample to choose a Sweet, since there are two CS for that. I wanted it to be fair since the other CS has one :)

FireMaiden FireMaiden , _KoKo_ _KoKo_ I'm waiting for you to finish, which you could probably guess. Take your time! Its not due till Wednesday.

Those of you who have been accepted can start making relationships, either here or in the discord :)

Panzer Panzer , spookie spookie , NorthOfOrdinary NorthOfOrdinary , N NoahtheGuy , Teacup Cat Teacup Cat
I really need more males! I know not all of you want to make them, but if 2-3 of you did we'd probably end up a lot closer to equal. Please consider making male roles.
Don't forget that most of the roles can have a male and a female (Even though I'd prefer there to be one of them all) so if a female is taking a role you want, you can make a male! (=
Exceptions to that are: Prince and Princess

LETS GOOOOOOOO.

Anyone that wants to plan relationships with Jim feel free to pm me or tag me on discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back