• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Labyrinth Mind Guild (5e D&D Adventure)

StryxRiver

An ancient Wizard, looking for power had locked themselves away in a secluded tower. It has been centuries since anyone has heard from them. Their discoveries and magics had laid in secret. The Labyrinth Mind Guild has tasked a select few of it's members to delve into the Underdark and find this place. Records state that this Wizard was trying to bring greenery and life to places where it was not.

The wizard's name was Ikanera, will you be up to the task to find what secrets she uncovered?

I'm looking for a small group of 2-5 players to run through some modified modules, starting with the scenario above!

• [li]Starting Level is 7. [/li]
    [li]Any book based or Unearthed Arcana info allowed[/li]

Character Generation:
point buy character creation -OR- Using the dicebot: 4d6 dropping the low and Rolling 7 times and dropping the lowest from that group.
Starting Eqiupment adjustments:
starting gold: 500gp + 1d10×25 gp
1 Common magic item
1 Rare magic item

Expectations:
[list type=decimal]
[li]For people to have fun[/li]
[li]Be creative![/li]
[/list]

Labyrinth Mind Guild

The Labyrinth Mind Guild has been around for several decades. It was founded by a group of adventurers who had a knack for successful dungeon delving. They take all adventurers and do not discriminate, all the guild asks is for either a small cut of the riches found OR something that could be added to the Gallery.
The Gallery​
The Gallery is a collection of books, items, and other trinkets of note that Members have brought back from their missions. This area is under heavy surveillance as the items inside are very unique, and the knowledges ancient.

Where will this RP take place, in what format to be more specific? Are we talking session-based or play-by-post?

Excellent (don't mind the rolls, but my schedule can't keep up with session-based roleplays).

Now there's a bit of a homebrew rule I like to use in D&D, pretty much allowing point buy to go under 8. I like to use more accentuated character weaknesses and strengths, as I tend to go first from a character concept first and 8 just isn't low enough to realize many of those concepts. Would such a rule be permitted?

More Chaos is more better?

I could also work with a druid or bard if you really want to be a wild mage
Oh no, far from me to take it from ya! A potential idea came to me, but I want to dive through the other options I would access to in this particular campaign before I make my final decision. If I still want to be a wild sorcerer then, I'll contact ya about an idea I've got and see if ya like it. Either way, I'd probably be multiclassing the widl sorcerer, with a fey pact warlock.

I'm fine with character overlap. Just because you both play the same class/type doesn't mean the characters will be cookie cutter. :D
Besides your wild magic surges might be fun to combine!

I'm fine with character overlap. Just because you both play the same class/type doesn't mean the characters will be cookie cutter. :D
Besides your wild magic surges might be fun to combine!
Oh I know, but it can be upsetting/annoying/disappointing for some to have someone else also doing their thing.

I could also multi-class to differentiate us a bit more, either artificer or rogue could be really interesting for my character

Alright, so I've decided I'll try a fey warlock with a secondary class. I sent a PM to you both so we can chat withotu clogging up the interest check further.

Hi there. I'm interested in joining and can make a character but I still consider myself a little green for when it comes to roll play. Am I able to join?

No,but I can read up on it and join in a couple of days. It just always seemed daunting because of the number of editions.
the different editions are pretty much entirely different games. In this case, we're going with 5e.

In any case, you can probably join, but it ain't my decision to make. Just keep in mind we are starting at level 7, which is considerably more complicated than the kind of campaign new peeps usually go into (because there are so many more spells, options, features etc.. at play at once).

the different editions are pretty much entirely different games. In this case, we're going with 5e.

In any case, you can probably join, but it ain't my decision to make. Just keep in mind we are starting at level 7, which is considerably more complicated than the kind of campaign new peeps usually go into (because there are so many more spells, options, features etc.. at play at once).
I don't want to hold things up, but want to read up anyways for other rps. What are the popular editions?
This is something I'll have to tackle after finals. The "basic" rulebook on their official site is 180 pages lol

Last edited:
I got a years worth of dnd experience and I'm curious to try it on rp nation(most of my experience is on the site called roll20).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back