• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kpop Idol x Fan? (Willing to double!)

Artificial Sugar

Plus Ultra

Hi there~

So, as stated in the title, I'm looking to do a Kpop idol x fan!

(Jrock idol is also open~)

I am willing to do this with multiple partners, so don't be afraid to send me a PM or comment, even if there are a lot of other comments.

I'm looking to play the fan/female, but I am willing to double!

I have a few rules~

1- Be able to reply at least once every other day.

2- Be honest and communicate with me. I don't take kindly to vanishing acts. If you're busy, tell me. If you've got a writing block, tell me. If you're going to be busy or gone... TELL ME! And please please please tell me if you want to quit!

I'm looking for anywhere from casual-detailed replies.
If I write four paragraphs, please reply with four.

I'd love to brainstorm ideas to make this role play more interesting, so hit me with your best shot!

That's all! Have a great day~ I hope you'll message me or comment. :3c

Last edited by a moderator:
hey! i'm willing to follow the rules you have but it's been 3 weeks since you posted this... is this still open?

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you meant a group as in bringing more people to the rp. I haven't slept much lol, my brain isn't working correctly.

That's fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back