• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kotomine Kirei's Ramen Shop (OOC)

Between Rider's Master and Assassin I am glad I have an anti-mind fuck skill. It is very beneficial in this war.

Anything happened whilst Rpn has not been updating me with anything?

Things really slowed down. Archer got injured and had to pull back, Rider retreated. Not much going on atm.

Guess Caster should get busy buffing himself and spooking Assassin then, the timing seems right. : P

I'll post when I wake up, night guys. ; D

I know... jerks having all the fun during the day! Nadina is far to civilized for your childish behavior!

... she is though really... I wouldn't have her act during the day unless absolute necessary, she would view it as being unprofessional and disgraceful for a high class clan like her own. :P

And two hours later I finally poke my head in. Oops...

So I was doing a little research into Typemoon, and I learned something about the stats. Each + on a stat isn't just a general "oh, they're a bit stronger" but actually represents an increase of power by the original stat. In simpler terms, C+ = C+C. C++ = C+C+C.

Rank Value + ++ +++
A 50 100 150 200
B 40 80 120 160
C 30 60 90 120
D 20 40 60 80
E 10 20 30 40

So physically, Rider and Archer aren't almost as strong as each other. Rider is actually twice as strong as Archer. As is Assassin. Archer is twice as strong as Lancer and is twice as fast as Caster, but Saber is faster than him by a little over a half.

(+ is also supposed to represent a temporary increase in power, but I think everyone has been/is going to just ignore that)

You mentioned it yourself, it's a temp boost. By default Rider, Archer, and Assassin are all the same strength. The difference is Rider and Assassin can temporarily boost that power whereas Archer can't.

You mentioned it yourself, it's a temp boost. By default Rider, Archer, and Assassin are all the same strength. The difference is Rider and Assassin can temporarily boost that power whereas Archer can't.

Reread... "SUPPOSED". We did not know that ( Or I can assume we did not by the way it is currently used)... Also I wish to update the sheet simply because one thing is bugging me, and I am Guessing here...

This also means that Rider's A++ Noble Phantasm is stronger than a EX+ Phantasm...?!?!!?

Rank Value + ++ +++
EX 60 120 180 240
A 50 100 150 200
B 40 80 120 160
C 30 60 90 120
D 20 40 60 80
E 10 20 30 40

I'm pretty sure EX doesn't have an actual value. EX is meant to be beyond what is ranked or can't be ranked (not necessarily stronger but not able to be classified in the typical sense... granted for stats not NP its usually more the scale of power)

Reread... "SUPPOSED". We did not know that ( Or I can assume we did not by the way it is currently used)... Also I wish to update the sheet simply because one thing is bugging me, and I am Guessing here...

This also means that Rider's A++ Noble Phantasm is stronger than a EX+ Phantasm...?!?!!?

Rank Value + ++ +++
EX 60 120 180 240
A 50 100 150 200
B 40 80 120 160
C 30 60 90 120
D 20 40 60 80
E 10 20 30 40

EX is basically "immeasurable". EX doesn't have any modifiers like + or -. EX is EX, EX will always be leagues ahead of everything else. A+++ is shit compared to EX.

As for the modifiers, most people in RP's don't know that's how they work and view them as a minor increase. So the way I operate is it's either a minor increase unless they explicitly mention gaining it as a temporary boost, then it's a x2/x3/x4 boost like it should be.

I'm pretty sure EX doesn't have an actual value. EX is meant to be beyond what is ranked or can't be ranked (not necessarily stronger but not able to be classified in the typical sense... granted for stats not NP its usually more the scale of power)
As said, it was a 'guess' and it was... triggering me to be entirely honest XD

As said, it was a 'guess' and it was... triggering me to be entirely honest XD

In essence you can view EX to mean "infinite" or simply beyond the ability to be calculated in some way (as not everything can be judged in terms of power). But like, if you had an EX rank offensive NP like excaliblast, yeah, that's going to do a LOT of damage. More than any servant can tank outside of extraordinary circumstances.

Alright. I'll go with that.
So what? Rider and Assassin realize that their losing to Archer and decide to go Super Saiyan?
super_saiyan_note_by_lucky_jj-d7z2t02.jpg

Oh no, it applies to NPs too. EX NPs are unimaginably powerful. Gilgamesh's Ea (I think that's how it's spelled) is powerful enough to tear through dimensions. It was the wind that split the earth and sky after all.

Oh no, it applies to NPs too. EX NPs are unimaginably powerful. Gilgamesh's Ea (I think that's how it's spelled) is powerful enough to tear through dimensions. It was the wind that split the earth and sky after all.
Huh? I didn't say it can't be powerful, I was saying with NP EX doesn't nessisarily mean its some powerful attack, I never said it couldn't be one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back