• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kotomine Kirei's Ramen Shop (OOC)

ya'll can do a another round of posts without me <3 been busy

Severia Severia Is Lancer using their NP or a skill or anything?
The absolute attack on cutting was indeed the effect of Lancer's NP, but it's a passive one, similar to Excalibur's Invisible Air or Caliburn's charisma buff. What she was about to use was the one that require name invoking. Though she got her spear back before she could use it :P

The absolute attack on cutting was indeed the effect of Lancer's NP, but it's a passive one, similar to Excalibur's Invisible Air or Caliburn's charisma buff. What she was about to use was the one that require name invoking. Though she got her spear back before she could use it :P

Oh, I see. To be super clear (you'll understand eventually), is it like Invisible Air? Because Invisible Air was it's own unique NP. Or is it actually part of her EX rank NP?

Also I second this :/

Well, it'll have to be obvious as time goes on.

Oh, I see. To be super clear (you'll understand eventually), is it like Invisible Air? Because Invisible Air was it's own unique NP. Or is it actually part of her EX rank NP?
The latter, though if you use Clarent's classification in F/A material (where it's Clarent + Clarent Blood Arthur), they would be seperate NPs.

That's what I'm taking away from it, but then the question is are both NPs EX rank or just one of them?

Both are EX, but I can't figure a way to elaborate that w/o revealing their details, so you'll have to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back