• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kotomine Kirei's Ramen Shop (OOC)

Alright. I'll go with that.
So what? Rider and Assassin realize that their losing to Archer and decide to go Super Saiyan?
super_saiyan_note_by_lucky_jj-d7z2t02.jpg

Oh no, it applies to NPs too. EX NPs are unimaginably powerful. Gilgamesh's Ea (I think that's how it's spelled) is powerful enough to tear through dimensions. It was the wind that split the earth and sky after all.

More or less, yes. It's the ability to go beyond your normal limits for a short period of time.

Also note for Hud that not all EX's are created equally. An EX rank anti-unit NP is not going to be as powerful as an EX rank anti-fortress NP. Even though they're both EX rank, the anti-fortress is WAY more powerful. So if you had a clash between them, the anti-fortress would win out easily. Depending on the specific rules of the NPs of course. But like if it was a beaming contest like Balmung vs Clarent then the anti-fortress wins.

Hurray for night time! Time for Nadina to do some things! Should try for a Nadina post hopefully by tonight to give you something to respond to Severia Severia . Also figuring given Nadina being part of a prominent family as she is, it leaves her being suspicious enough she probably would be targetted for potential interactions when I do toss my post up, at least to the characters who keep track of that stuff. :P

Alright, looks like I'm not going camping after all. The rest of the family remembered that I'm not a big camping fan and decided it would be best if someone stayed home to watch the house.

:O The total lack of interest made me think this was ded, I'll have to get up a post tonight in the off-chance it isn't.

Right, I should stop being busy and do stuff. I'll have Caster go hunt someone, so I'll post in a sec.

Pretty busy during these few days. I'll try to get my post up tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back