• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kotomine Kirei's Ramen Shop (OOC)

Both are EX, but I can't figure a way to elaborate that w/o revealing their details, so you'll have to wait.

And here I am with no EX ranks D:. That's all the info I needed, so I'll get a post up sometime soonish.

Severia Severia

Since I can't PM you for some reason I'll just have to pose my question here <.<

If Archer charged forward, obviously going to take the hit, in an attempt to counter-attack what would Lancer do? Follow through with the swing?

Severia Severia

Since I can't PM you for some reason I'll just have to pose my question here <.<

If Archer charged forward, obviously going to take the hit, in an attempt to counter-attack what would Lancer do? Follow through with the swing?
Hmm... yeah. After all she currently has higher agility than Archer, so she'll somehow deal with his attack despite that being his fastest, but she definitely won't cancel her own.

But we're talking about an EX rank attack that conceptually cut anything here, so unless your Skill/NP are fully devoted to regeneration and not defending, that's gonna be lethal.

Hmm... yeah. After all she currently has higher agility than Archer, so she'll somehow deal with his attack despite that being his fastest, but she definitely won't cancel her own.

But we're talking about an EX rank attack that conceptually cut anything here, so unless your Skill/NP are fully devoted to regeneration and not defending, that's gonna be lethal.

Hmm, how is Lancer faster than Archer? She has B rank agi, Archer has A. Shouldn't Archer be faster?

Hmm, how is Lancer faster than Archer? She has B rank agi, Archer has A. Shouldn't Archer be faster?
Well, some conditions for her skills/NP are met. You can check her current parameters in a banner I used some post before (our "greeting post" iirc).

Also, due to her skills, in a post where her parameters change again, you guys can look for the banner ;)

Well, some conditions for her skills/NP are met. You can check her current parameters in a banner I used some post before (our "greeting post" iirc).

Also, due to her skills, in a post where her parameters change again, you guys can look for the banner ;)

Oooh, I see I see. I'll have to pay more attention then.

Alright, if Saber didn't actually control the wind then I have no idea who they are.

Saber's identity is really easy based purely off appearance. Then again this might also be a case of my own bias since I know the game the picture is from <.>

Saber's identity is really easy based purely off appearance. Then again this might also be a case of my own bias since I know the game the picture is from <.>
Probably shouldn't have said that, cause now I do know who it is. :33:

Where has the people I'm interacting with gone. ;-;

Sorry I've been quiet. I'm moving out of state on Monday so I've been busy packing. Still am.
Good luck on your moving! I hope nothing happens were you lose internet access for to long and as such your character must be confirmed dead and thus removing a competitor from the war. *Evil laughter and rubs her hands together menacingly* I mean... you know cause that would be bad and upsetting!

Good luck on your moving! I hope nothing happens were you lose internet access for to long and as such your character must be confirmed dead and thus removing a competitor from the war. *Evil laughter and rubs her hands together menacingly* I mean... you know cause that would be bad and upsetting!

The only way a competitor can be removed is if I kill them. That's the rule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back