• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kotomine Kirei's Ramen Shop (OOC)

Gotta get that magic from somewhere and if it isn't your master it's probably some poor defenseless children as Casters so often target.

I mean, it's just the natural ebb and flow of life, right? Some lives are taken so that more lives can be... taken. :/

So what ever happened with Caster? Is he ded?

Slighty depressed, but alive. Not sure what I should be doing other than waiting for a master. Unless I'm free to just find my own master from the ones we have.

Slighty depressed, but alive. Not sure what I should be doing other than waiting for a master. Unless I'm free to just find my own master from the ones we have.

You should just act on your own right now and leave anchors for later. Be it a master, or just pulling a Medea or what have you. No reason for you not to act and RP though.

You should just act on your own right now and leave anchors for later. Be it a master, or just pulling a Medea or what have you. No reason for you not to act and RP though.

But then how do I address the master issue in my post?

Do I assume I still have one or do I just leave them? Or should I kill them?

But then how do I address the master issue in my post?

Do I assume I still have one or do I just leave them? Or should I kill them?

That would depend on what Caster can do. If you were someone like Medea you could just straight up say you killed them and are relying on other sources for magic. Or you could just say you have one who's a stereotypical magus and is hiding in the shadows so that if/when someone else wants the role they can step in.

Casters usually have a lot of options for situations like these so it's really entirely up to you on what you want to do.

That would depend on what Caster can do. If you were someone like Medea you could just straight up say you killed them and are relying on other sources for magic. Or you could just say you have one who's a stereotypical magus and is hiding in the shadows so that if/when someone else wants the role they can step in.

Casters usually have a lot of options for situations like these so it's really entirely up to you on what you want to do.

Well yeah, it terms of what I'm capable of, I can do any of that. Just not sure which one is the most fair option for any potential takers, or even if Bunny comes back.

I'll work it out, I guess.

Well yeah, it terms of what I'm capable of, I can do any of that. Just not sure which one is the most fair option for any potential takers, or even if Bunny comes back.

I'll work it out, I guess.

If I was in your shoes I'd just say I have a master who's sitting in his workshop doing magus things. Not every Master is attached at the hip with their servant.

hudhouse hudhouse

I'm not quite sure what's going on with the fake Berserker here. Is it completely an illusion or does it have some mass (you kept talking about plasma)? What would it look like without the illusion? And is it attacking? Or just standing/floating there?

hudhouse hudhouse

I'm not quite sure what's going on with the fake Berserker here. Is it completely an illusion or does it have some mass (you kept talking about plasma)? What would it look like without the illusion? And is it attacking? Or just standing/floating there?

Based on the description it's a solid humanoid mass of plasma with sound waves influencing the minds of the servants to make it look like a servant. And it's just sitting there. So if Rider has a resistance to mind stuff she'd just see a giant humanoid mass of plasma.

hudhouse hudhouse

Based on the description it's a solid humanoid mass of plasma with sound waves influencing the minds of the servants to make it look like a servant. And it's just sitting there. So if Rider has a resistance to mind stuff she'd just see a giant humanoid mass of plasma.

Khaos used his Plasma stars to create some metal, and made a plasma cloud. The cloud magnetized the copper and shaped it to look like a Seraphim angel. The thing is not an illusion, but its power is. It also has a bit of aluminum, which holds a sound the best from what I researched. The sound coming off of it is Infrasound, which can give off a sense of dread, anxiety, vertigo, and paranoia. The thing is also creating a spark of lighting, and holding the orb in his hand. It is trying to threaten 'Archer' and make Khaos look a lot more mighty than he is / Give him a chance to run

The whole gimmick of Khaos is that he uses his magic to make physical things, and the physical thing does his deeds. He can only directly control his Infrasound illusions, the rest he needs to use science and application to turn his magic useful.

Hm. I didn't see the tag show up in my alerts. I posted today, so yes, I am around. Not too much for me to do while my servant is waiting though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back