• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings kono oto tomare! ღ slice-of-life

sploot

lover of toe beans
i can't code so enjoy this meme i made

henlo owo i go by sploot on the internet and i'm anime trash. now i like action-filled & super plotty anime as much as the next guy, but i've been really craving something low-key where we can focus more on the characters and their relationships! gimme all the character arcs!! fluff, angst, drama, all of it! i think the slice-of-life genre is really conducive to character development (when it's done well), so that'll be what i'm looking for. specifically the anime kono oto tomare! since it's only barely airing, i'm looking to double (or triple, etc....) up for oc x oc where ideally we come up with our own members, but if you want to do canon x oc, we can do that too! just let me know what your preference is!

for those who haven't seen the anime (it's only two eps so far though, so it's easy to catch up!), i'm also more than down to come up with an original plot inspired by it and other slice-of-life anime. the only thing i want to keep is the club premise or at least the trope where a group of strangers are grouped up for whatever reason and bond bc of it. beyond that, we can do whatever really! if you're looking to do an original plot though, please come with ideas or suggestions! or even just stuff you crave!

misc stuff ;
I. the lower case is just for the aesthetic, i promise i write/type properly when roleplaying!
II. 18+ only, since i'm in my early 20s. i might be able to make exceptions, but that'll be on a case-by-case basis. pm me regarding that!
III. pms > email >>> threads when roleplaying
IV. third person, past-tense, mult. paragraphs, literate
V. plays multiple genders & characters and i'd prefer my partners do too
VI. let's chat! it's okay if you don't want to, but i do like to get to know my partners! i also like to share headcanons, memes, vines, anything that reminds me of our characters and the rp!
VII. i'm not the fastest writer and would appreciate a partner that is patient. ofc i'll be extending that same courtesy to you. you're free to take as long as you want!
VIII. cool w all the pairing combinations you can think of: m/f, f//, m//, nb/any, etc. love is love, yo.
IX. i don't know your oc yet, but they are my child and i love them ok

pls pm if interested & only post below if you're new + can't send any yet

Last edited:
caught up w/ the english scans of the manga, so i feel a lot more comfortable doing canon x oc for kono oto tomare if that's what anybody's craving!

giphy-gif.564736

season 2 is currently airing so i figured i'd give this a bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back