• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom kiss kiss fall in love - ! ✉♥

hinode

︽︽︽︽
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ
you && me : hello there everyone ❤ i've posted a similar looking search thread a few days ago but i'm posting another because i'm absolutely DYING FOR AN OURAN HIGHSCHOOL HOST CLUB PLOT!!! i know it's a relatively old fandom but i'm clinging on to the desperate hope that someone....somewhere still harbors enough love to come up with a silly, romantic, dramatic plot with me <3 but first! who am i as your potential writing partner? i'm in my mid-twenties and would only feel comfortable writing with someone who is eighteen or older, preferably twenty or older. also! i've seen the phrase 'lazy-lit' thrown around the roleplaying community and i would have to categorize myself with this group! i can promise at least one post a week and said post is typically around four to five paragraphs. i've been roleplaying for about fourteen years and i'm not too interested in novella style, but i firmly believe in quality>quantity. i'm also huge on working together collaboratively to create something cool -- whether that be gushing about headcanons, creating pinterest boards, or sending inspirational songs. some of the best parts of roleplaying is sharing an experience with someone else (ㅅ´ ˘ `)♡ i'm not a huge fan of doubling, nor a huge fan of using canon characters if we go the fandom route, but i am open minded so never be afraid to ask!! i'm also open to roleplaying any gender whether is be male or female (pls be the same T3T)

welcome to the ouran host club :
ok. i'll be honest with you. because we're friends and that's what friends do. i don't have an amazing plot in my mind already of how exactly everything is gonna go down. i just have an undying passion to create something in this universe -- or at least something along it's lines. that's where i'm hoping we'll get together and come up with something together! i will say, i don't have any interest in having canon characters take place in this storyline we come up with! 100% original characters is what i'm looking for (though we can always draw inspiration uwu). i think it would be fun to create our own cast of host club members and side characters and whatnot. i'm interested in playing a female main character HOWEVER i am tooootally up for doubling and in fact i think it would make things even more fun! maybe they both are 'commoners' that managed to test into this elite school and became best friends? maybe your character is already an elite membeer of the school, but they both became a pair of unexpected best friends anyways? possibilities are endless! just let me know :> in terms of the overarching plot we can totally discuss that as well, but on the same token i'm totally down to follow a lot of the same events that take place in the canon universe.

at this point i'm just babbling so if you're interested please drop me a PM! i'd love to get something started!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back