Kingsgrove Academy (Mature, Realistic Roleplay) [WIP]

Bryan Greenwells

Bry was nervous around this many people. He hated big crowds and would prefer a recording studio or his bedroom. He turned around to see Monroe and Justin fighting with a boy he hadn't met yet. He felt like he had to way in. He walked over to them, "OK. OK. Break it up. There's no need for fighting. This is a party. We should be having fun."

@JujuBee @Kbunnyy @MikkiAli

Why all of a sudden were there so many people in the group? Why were there so many around him?

A snarl escaped his lips as his dark brown eyes narrowed at the first newcomer in the group. Who was this guy again? He'd seen him before, that much Justin was sure of. But this certainly wasn't a face he would have cared to remember and that much was obvious over the fact he couldn't even remember the kid's name.

"And who told you to come over here?" He hissed at him, glaring at him before another one showed up. He remembered this one. His name? No. Just his face. What was this guy's name? Lee? Bryon? Brian? Oh what the hell. He didn't care then to learn his name and he certainly didn't care now.

"Last time I checked I was talking to whiny and wannabe over here. I don't remember you ever being in the conversation. So I suggest taking yourself elsewhere? If you're so worried about the party. Don't want my rotten attitude ruining your day. That would be terrible." Justin said sarcastically, rolling his eyes as he looked back at the mediator.

Throws shade at:
@Starkz

@MuffinRPs

Gerard raised an eyebrow at the boy. "He's the whiney wannabe? Cause for a second I thought you were talking about yourself there." Gerard smirked, taking a cup of water and sipping from it. "No wonder why you're here, its cause your parents didn't want an excuse like you at their house." They spat, putting the now finished cup of water aside. @JujuBee

Last edited by a moderator:
Bryan Greenwells

"Well I'm just trying to stop a fight. We wouldn't want anyone in the hospital." He smirked. He could make sure that if they went into that hospital that they would come back out in body bags.

Justin rolled his eyes at Gerard.

"Oh joy you're here now too? What is this? I didn't know everyone was so damn willing to speak to me today like I want you all to. As for parents? They need no excuse for me to be here. It's not like I see them anyway. So nice try, yeah?" Justin snickered at her before glancing at the other one.

"I wish you luck with your empty threats over there. I doubt you would do anything. Don't wanna get kicked out now do we? Then you'd be even more of a disappointment to your family."

proxy.php

"And who told you to come over here?"

Chester was kind of taken aback by the sheer hostility with which Justin attacked him. Not much for niceties, eh? Well, he won't snap back, he'll be nice, unlike the others who clearly didn't think highly of Justin.

"Who told me to come here? Uh, nobody, I guess. I just came right here on my own accord.... to introduce myself! Yeah, I wanted to properly introduce myself, and thought right now would be a splendid time for that. You can continue your fight later, it's not like pretty boy over there is going anywhere."

He took some deep breaths. "Good, diverting the heat towards me by acting like a bumbling fool. Great first impressions.", he thought.

"Hi, I am Chester. Chester Grant. You are Justin, right?"

Bryan Greenwells

"Empty threats? I'm pretty sure this guy (@MikkiAli ) whatever your name is would put lot of people in this room in the hospital and my Mom would make sure you would leave in body bags."

Justin turned back to quiet one who had simply come over and not spoken unlike the other annoyances who thought it was okay to. Though this one was different. An eyebrow raised as he simply stared Chester down, giving him a once over.

"Chester." He spoke after a moment of silence before nodding. "Yes I am Justin, I know it's a pleasure to meet me." He said though there was a teasing smirk on his face though his didn't think Chester would pick up on it. Not many people could understand his facial expressions and the ones that could, it had taken a long while before they finally got it." But Chester seemed... Okay to say the least. He would definitely be doing a background check on this one later that day.

He groaned at the sound of Bry's voice, looking at him. "Why are you still talking. Your voice irks me and I'm going to need for you to stop talking. Aiden knows better than to do something as stupid as that and the moment your mother even tried to kill me she along with the rest of your family would be thrown into jail. I should report you now for even making that suggestion." Justin sniffed at him.

Alexandre laughed good-naturedly at Helena's comment. "That's only because you have never come with me to the range to try it for yourself fiorellino, or I'm quite certain you would quickly see the appeal." He used his nickname for her, meaning 'little flower' in Italian. He often gave his close friends nicknames in Italian, an odd habit he picked up somewhere along the way that he couldn't remember. He smiled and finished his drink as he turned his attention back to Kristi. "Three guns in one competition? That is very impressive. You'll have to join me at the school's range some time, let us see how good you really are." He smiled and finished the rest of his drink.

@Jennifer Shotain @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Bryan Greenwells

"Go ahead. Report me. I was forced to go to this school. You'd be doing me a favor." He smirked again. His normal self, a shy quiet introvert, had left and he couldn't care less. Sure, him being the shortest person there made it easy for people to pick on him but he wasn't fazed.

"I've been here for a while now, actually, and I've also been here long enough to know you're a little bitch." Gerard said, expressionless, leaning on the table behind them. (sorry for all these short replies >.<) @JujuBee

"Nice to meet you, Gerard," she replied, sounding as amiable as possible.

Amira watched the argument unfold, eyebrow raised. Such hostility on the first day. Well, they were far from boring, that was for sure.

"What a nice, friendly atmosphere," she said with a chuckle, taking a sip of her drink.

Ooc: That moment when you're sent out for groceries, come back, and have NO idea who your character should interact with. Dangit >.< This is why I don't like to leave the house xD

"Nice name, I'm Aiden. This young lady next to me is Justin." Monroe smirked. " I know who Justin is. An asshole to say the least" she says to Aiden.

" Don't let him get to you, he still wets the bed at night."
The comment Aiden made, made Monroe laugh.

" I wouldn't put it past him." She smiles putting her hair behind her ears. Monroe looked away from the two boys standing in front of her then saw a another guy walking towards them

Damn, why so many people. Her palms were getting sweaty so she wiped them on her jeans.

"Damn, just let this party be over already"

"Last time I checked I was talking to whiny and wannabe over here. I don't remember you ever being in the conversation.So I suggest taking yourself elsewhere? If you're so worried about the party. Don't want my rotten attitude ruining your day. That would be terrible"

This guy really is an asshole. Could he get any ruder for no reason at all? Monroe turned to the new comer. She watch as Justin and him introduced each other then she speaks up.

" Hiya, my name is Monroe. Nice to meet you."

Great, introduction Monroe. She gives a quick smile in his direction.

Interacts: @MikkiAli @Starkz

Mentions:
@JujuBee

Occ:
@Sibelle Grey, You can come see the argument, or talk to Monroe.

proxy.php

" I know it's a pleasure to meet me. "

Chester chuckled at that. Perfect asshole humour. He knew that was not conceited, but sarcastic by that slight hint of a smirk. Good. Justin might be an ass, but he was interesting too, which made this somewhat fun... and the guy named Bryan spoke up. Something about him being forced into the school.

"Hey, Bryan, I think this mess has settled. Let's let this be, okay?"

Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted the blonde girl approaching him. He looked at her as she introduced herself, and smiled. He smiled back.

"Hi! My name is Chester. I just joined this school, today being my first day and everything. I spotted you today in class, when I came embarrassingly late."

"So, cute girl says hi, you start to blabber all over the place. Real smooth, Chester."

"Goodness why are you two still here?" Justin groaned glancing at Bry and Gerard. "If you have such problems with me then why not move away and go be bothers to someone else?" He snarled. Justin could feel himself finally growing impatient and upset with them. He really only came here to bother Monroe and Aiden was one he was used to and usually welcomed his insults. But these others certainly weren't a part of his plan and while they were already on his bad side they were going even further down.

"If I'm such a little bitch why even bother speaking to me because I damn sure had no intentions of speaking to you. But I'll let this go. No need to let some unimportant person like yourself rile me up. Consider this conversation over." He said, sending them a smile before glancing at Bry and giving another fake one.

He turned back to Chester and gave a curt nod, narrowing his eyes. He watched his interactions with Monroe and raised an eyebrow. He became a sort of bumbling person around a pretty face. Though in Justin's opinion, Chester could certainly do better. But he liked Chester. He was entertaining and Justin had the thought of possibly keeping him around for the entertainment.

(Thought I'd throw one in before it started.)

"Hi! My name is Chester. I just joined this school, today big my first day and everything. I spotted you today in class, when I came embarrassingly late."

Monroe chuckles while patting Chester on the back. She thought he was cute, but not really her type, although she doesn't even have a type. She's not even ready for a committed relationship anyways. He seemed more like a best friend type of guy to Monroe.

"Aw" Monroe smiles. "I guess I am noticeable. So, how are you? How are you liking Kingsgrove? "

Great conversation starter Monroe, could you get any more boring.

Interacts @Starkz

Bryan Greenwells

"Going flirt with him? Of course you are, manwhore," Bryan muttered to himself. He couldn't really be bothered with fighting back. He had enough of the party and went back to the corner of the room.

"Sure thing, I don't know why I was waisting my time talking to trash." Gerard said, strutting off into the dance floor area, far away from that asshole.

They walked over to the wall on the opposite side of the room, deciding to pass time by going on their phone and texting Alice or whatever.

To: ✌alice in wonderland✌

Just finished talking to a MAJOR d-bag :/ hows ny?

They waited a while and got no reply from her, she was probably in a class during school anyway, it was morning for her so. Their phone buzzed, hoping it was from Alice, it was from their mom.

Hey, hope you're having a great time at the new school x -mom

Gerard smiled at the text, their mom was always asking how they were doing, which was really nice, but at times it was extremely annoying, they switched their phone off, staring back into space.

proxy.php

He acknowledged the curt nod of Justin, while talking to Monroe. Monroe, as it turns out, is a really nice person, and a potential friend. She asked him how he was liking Kingsgrove.

He really didn't know what to expect. Today was just his first day, after all. There was that issue of waking up at 8:30 and completely missing the first period. The classes were good, the infrastructure excellent, the teachers.. average, but then again, they never really live up to his standards anyway so that's just a minor scruple. Overall, this was looking like a good place to spend two years, if he managed to gather some friends, integrate himself in the community and do what a socially comfortable person is supposed to do, which he was not.

"I like it quite a bit, although I need to adjust a bit to the schedule. I was never good at following schedules, or any kind of routine. But I like it. The place feels fresh, and the people are nice, aside from the occasional few."

"And also I don't like parties. Why don't I vocalize this thought then? Because I am making an effort to socialize, mingle and have actual human connections in this place. And that is hard. Small talk doesn't come easily for me.

Oh look, I'm talking to myself again, instead of making actual conversation. Dammit."

" So, how do you like this party?"

Interacts @Kbunnyy

Amira finished her drink and went to fetch another one, then looked around the room once more, and decided to approach Gerard again; the other student was staring off into space, and didn't seem to be doing much.

"Hello," she said with a smile, "Gerard, right? Are you new as well?"

Gerard jolted when Amira started talking. "Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm new." Gerard said, staring at the ground.

"Your names' Amira or something right?" They asked, picking at what was left of the midnight blue nail polish they had on.

"I like it quite a bit, although I need to adjust a bit to the schedule. I was never good at following schedules, or any kind of routine. But I like it. The place feels fresh, and the people are nice, aside from the occasional few."

" I've been here before, So i'm used to the schedules and such. It's actually not that bad. Its okay, it's just the people." She laughs while shrugging.

" So, how do you like this party?"

Monroe smirks. "It's definitely not at all like the ones I'm used to. " Then she shrugs again. He seemed uncomfortable. " Are you ok? You seem caught up in something?"

Interacts: @Starkz

A twinge of annoyance filled the girl; she made it a priority to remember names as soon as she learned them. Keep an open mind, she reminded herself.

"Right," she said with a slight smile, "I'm Amira. How are you liking Kingsgrove so far?"

The school had mostly lived up to her (sky-high) expectations; her classes were interesting, the school itself was lovely, and she looked forward to spending the year here. Kingsgrove seemed exactly like her kind of school.

qyasjK1.jpg

" Are you ok? You seem caught up in something?"

Is it just that obvious or does she have a good eye? That question was not what he was expecting, so he doesn't know how to reply for a couple seconds.

"Yeah. It's this party, and these people.. I really don't function well in these kind of social gatherings. I suck at small talk, which you may have noticed. But you seem interesting, and nice. So I want to know you better."

He smiles and shrugs, instinctively fixing his bow-tie.

"So, tell me."

Interacts: @Kbunnyy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back