Kingsgrove Academy (Mature, Realistic Roleplay) [WIP]

ElKiZ56.jpg

Aiden - Ball Room - M: Focused

Oh how the mess unfolded right in front of him. Justin was doing what Justin did best, be an asshole to people. Of course that's what his prissy ass is great at doing. Narrowing his ice blue eyes at the small group that is forming, he tries to study everyone that's around.

Monroe? Awesome so far. She isn't taking Justin's bullshit without shying away like most people do. She's pretty easy to talk to and has fire in her eyes. Hopefully, she doesn't mind breaking a few rules.

Kristi. Goddamn, what a woman. Biting his lip softly he stares at her frame and beauty. Her country accent is evident. She seems like a nice girl...too nice though. That'd be an anchor now that he is thinking about it. However, he can't help but stare at her. He had no shame at all, she'll be fine he's sure. Texas. So far away.

Hailey. Pee-pee girl. She seems new and flustered already. This could be useful as well, he just have to see what her motives are when it comes to this school. Unfortunately, she seems like she's too scared to get in trouble. He'll fix that.

Gerard. He's heard about her...him...fuck. Whichever. They're wearing a dress today...so does that make them a female at this moment? Wait, no. Boys can wear dresses. No shame in that. Aiden gets suddenly flustered and cleared his throat turning his gaze away from Gerard in embarrassment. He'll figure out about them later. He didn't want to think too hard about misgendering them.

Amira. Aiden shuddered a bit. She's hot as well. Again, he didn't care about staring because he's shameless like that. She seems to be too into her work or future career. Boring. Hopefully, he's wrong about her. Still hot though.

Helena. That accent! What's with all of these hot girls? Did the headmistress send them in to distract him? She seems too nice as well. He stared at her watching her body language. She seemed to be here to make friends...not in Kingsgrove. Bad move.

Alex. Hm. He seems like he's a strong body. A jock to say the least. Isn't his Dad someone famous? Strength benefits with celebrity protocol. He'll see what he's about as well. Doesn't seem like the type of guy who would light a firecracker in class.

Chester? What the hell, why is he being nice to Justin? Doesn't he know that Justin is...'untalkable'? What a damn peacemaker. Things were just getting good. Well, he's on Justin's good side. Maybe he'll help throw some pranks on him later.

Bryan was it? Aiden studied him a little longer than the others, but he didn't have any words. He seemed like a sad soul. His eyes were empty, but his face read something else. He chuckled at how he complimented him and stood up for him while Justin was mouthing off. Watching him walk out, Aiden stared over at him. He seems...

Suddenly, Justin's voice snapped him out of it.

"Hm? What was that, Justin?" The taller male walked towards Justin closer with an evil smirk on his face. "You do know that I know where you sleep right?"

@JujuBee @Kbunnyy @MuffinRPs @Sibelle Grey @SailorCharlae @Jennifer Shotain @MintPanda @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki @Phobos @Starkz

"It's pretty nice here, considering the mess that happened about five minutes ago." Gerard chuckled, looking at Amira.

"What about you? I mean, you seem pretty optimistic about this school so far."

Phobos said:
Alexandre laughed good-naturedly at Helena's comment. "That's only because you have never come with me to the range to try it for yourself fiorellino, or I'm quite certain you would quickly see the appeal." He used his nickname for her, meaning 'little flower' in Italian. He often gave his close friends nicknames in Italian, an odd habit he picked up somewhere along the way that he couldn't remember. He smiled and finished his drink as he turned his attention back to Kristi. "Three guns in one competition? That is very impressive. You'll have to join me at the school's range some time, let us see how good you really are." He smiled and finished the rest of his drink.
@Jennifer Shotain @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
"Is that an invitation, big manga, huh?" She said her tone flirtatious as she moved closer to him, Manga, being a greek term for tough guy. Though in truth it was only banter, she saw what made him attractive to woman but his charm was wasted on her though that didnt enjoy the back and forth."Handling the right gun may convert me." She said winking at him before listening to the rest of the conversation.

"So, tell me."

Was there a hint of demanding in Chester's voice? She couldn't really tell. Monroe brushed it off and shrugged her shoulders. There wasn't really anything to know about monroe, was there? She never thought that there was. Everyone had also told her she had a bad attitude. She thought for a moment the she said something.

" There's nothing really to know, I'm not interesting at all. Well i think i'm not. Everyone has always told me i have a bad attitude. They always just judge me. To quick to judge I guess. "

"What about you? Tell me about you."

She wanted to change the subject as quickly as possible. She didn't like talking about herself.

Interacts: @Starkz

"I was looking forward to coming to Kingsgrove," Amira explains with a shrug, "This school is supposed to be one of the best, academically-- wait, I think my over-achievement is showing." She chuckled and added, "Not to to mention, it is a beautiful place. I cannot really imagine a better place to finish up high school. What about you?"

She tilted her head slightly, the ghost of a smile on her berry-painted lips, and asked, "Are you one of those kids who came here by force, Gerard?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Kristi raised an eyebrow and smiled. Alexandre just challenged her to a little competition at the range at the school to see who was better? This had her name all over it.

"Are you challenging me to a competition to see who is better," she started with a smile, "Alright. I'm totally okay with that. But good luck. You're going to need it," she said with a grin stretching along her face.

A guy challenging me to a shooting competition here? I like him already. But I need to slow down. Keep the small talk going. I can't trust anyone. I just can't. What if he finds out about the stuff with my Ex? Just keep it at small talk and don't get too close. Don't diverge personal stuff. You can't trust anyone. Just make a friendly face here, so at least one person doesn't hate you.

It was at this moment that Kristi heard her phone go off. Thinking nothing of it, she pulled out her iPhone. A new message alert was on her screen. She unlocked the phone and opened up the message app. It was from an unknown number. She read the message.

Unknown Number
them
You really think hiding in a another country with those academy snobs is going to keep you away from us? You're funny. You can't get away from us. No matter where you hide, you will never get away from us. We will be there. We will be waiting. And we will be watching. You can't get away from us, bitch. Especially after what you did to him, said about him? Nope. You will never get away from us.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, fuck, she screamed inside. Her expression went from smiling and happy to scared and nervous. Her smile vanished.

"I've got to go," she said in a low voice and turned around and walked away from the group.

She stopped at a wall where no one was about ten feet away from the group. She pulled out her phone and looked at the message again.

Fuck, fuck, fuck! One of the reasons I am here is to get away from that. But now they say they will be here, waiting and watching? And that I'm not safe? Fuuuuuuuck! I probably looked stupid walking away from the group like I did. I had to get away, or else they would see me have a meltdown. Okay, okay, where to go? Bathroom! Aha! Okay, where is it, where is it? Fuck! I can't see over all of the heads. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I probably made Alexandre think I'm weird. And everyone else probably is looking at me like I'm some sort of weirdo. Ugh, fuck, I can't calm down. I need to really quick take a deep breath. Okay...

She pulled out her phone and looked at the message. She then went to block the number. She had done this millions of times with other numbers. She leaned up against the wall, and looked at her phone a little longer, so she wouldn't look weird, or at least too weird.

@Phobos

Bryan Greenwells

Bry was scanning the ball room. He cared little for any of these people be them fighting, laughing, or being loners like him. He then spotted, what was his name, Aiden looking at him. He smiled slightly at the tattooed teen before looking down at his feet.

He wasn't going to lie; Aiden was his type. Very masculine, rebellious, and strong. He could easily pick a small petite boy like Bry and throw him down a bowling lane and get a strike. Not that he would do something like that to Bry. Oh who was he kidding? Bry may be nice but he is a weak loner that people could take advantage of. As if Aiden would be into guys anyway.

A triumphant smirk came to Justin's face as he watched the very people who had come uninvited finally take their leave as he had told them to. He wondered if they really thought their petty insults of calling him 'trash' and an 'asshole' really got to him. They hadn't and they hadn't done so in so long. It had been years since he'd let any insult get to him and Justin had no thoughts of letting it happen now.

Aiden however pulled him out of his thoughts and he turned to look at them with a frown. He groaned, rolling his eyes at Aiden and looking away.

"Of course you do. You're in there with me every night. Sleeping on the floor next to my bed." He responded, smirking back at him. He sniffed after glancing around before turning back to Aiden.

"What exactly were you planning to do. This party is stuffy and I'm surprised you've gone this far with not trying to fuck anything up."

"Well, yeah, I was able to get a scholarship and my mom has always wanted me to go to a private school, so I really didn't have too much of a choice, not that I'm complaining though, its a really nice school." Gerard replied, they didn't want to seem like some burnout emo kid who frequently yells phrases like; "ITS NOT A PHASE MOM ITS WHO I AM!" or "uGH YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME!!" @Sibelle Grey

qyasjK1.jpg

"Everyone has always told me i have a bad attitude. They always just judge me."

Bad attitude? What? The most that she could be been was antisocial. Chester didn't find anything in her that he'd call repulsive, or that'd discourage other people from interacting with her. In fact, she was very nice and courteous. Although from her uneasiness that was clearly visible, she found herself boring, and didn't want to talk about herself.

Oh look, we have something in common. We both like to keep our stuff to ourselves. But, that won't do now, would it?

So, Chester had to talk about himself first. Which was not where he wanted this to go. He will talk about himself. Eventually.

"I find you interesting, and I believe that there is more to you than what meets the eye. Else I wouldn't have been here, talking to you. People who judge you should learn to think a few moments before jumping to a conclusion."

He smiles and shrugs.

"I don't believe in judging people, not for who they are or for what they do. As long as they're not violating some basic human right, everyone is fine by me."

"I find you interesting, and I believe that there is more to you than what meets the eye. Else I wouldn't have been here, talking to you. People who judge you should learn to think a few moments before jumping to a conclusion."

How was I, Monroe-grace interesting? This made her laugh then Monroe bit the inside of her cheek looking at Chester.

"I don't believe in judging people, not for who they are or for what they do. As long as they're not violating some basic human right, everyone is fine by me."

" I really don't care about it though. You just have to ignore it. Sooner or later it'll go away."

Everyone is fine by me

"Some people just get on my nerves, ya know? It just takes time for me to get comfortable to new people."

Interacts @Starkz

Alexandre grinned at Helena, delighting in their ribbing as much as always as he leaned closer as well. "And how I would so love for you to be converted." Honestly he actually preferred having a girl who he knew he could just be friends with without any risk of having sexual tension screw things up, but saying that wouldn't be any fun. "So yes, it is an invitation."

Meanwhile, Kristi's comments had spurred his competitive side, as just as Alexandre was about to begin getting into it with her over who was actually going to need the luck she pulled out her phone and excused herself. He was going to leave her to her business, somewhat curious what it could be to pull her away the conversation which he thought had been going rather well, but when he saw her looking around it was clear that she needed some help. "Un momento fiorellino," he said to Helena with a wink as he walked over to Kristi.

He tapped her shoulder lightly as he stepped around, smiling kindly. "Is there something I can help you with Kristi?"

@Jennifer Shotain @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

"Sure why not. " She replied chuckling, honestly for once glad that at least something cheers her up now a days. Even if it was temporary. She noted Kristi change in mood as well and when Alexandre wanted to go to her he nodded. "Andare." She said digging into what little italian she knew. She stood close to kiristi as well curious as well if there is something troubling her.

Oh, no, no, no! They're coming to see how I am. I can't tell them about his! Fuck! Kristi, think. Okay, okay... Okay, keep it cool, play it safe. Don't say anything to give it away. What was I looking for? Shit, what was it!?

Her thoughts were cut off when Alexandre came and tapped her shoulder asking if she was okay, and Helena being there, assuming for the same reasons.

Don't lead them on to ANYTHING, Kristi. Nothing. They can't know about this.

"I'm... Uh...," she started with wide eyes, quickly putting her phone away in her pocket. "I'm... Fine..? Um... Where's the, um...?"

What was I looking for? Oh, yeah, bathroom!

"Where's the girl's bathroom. I need to go," she said trying to avoid any direct answer to the question.

Kristi's facial expression had wide eyes and an almost pale, "saw a ghost" type of face. She wasn't okay after reading that text. She hoped they wouldn't further probe her with more questions.

@Phobos @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

"OK. .. I can lead you there if you want." Helena offered becoming more concerned by her reaction. However part of her would understand how Kristen might feel, Helena herself didn't want to announce her troubles. She gave Alex a look.

"laissons tomber pour le moment." She said to him before looking back at Kristi." It's by the doors over there."

qyasjK1.jpg

"Do I get on your nerves?" He asked, jokingly.

He thought that they could be good friends. Chester liked having friends. He didn't have many, back in India. He had to always adjust to what people expected of him. Not anymore, he thought.

"Aren't you putting the cart ahead of the horse though? You should talk to her, tell her more about yourself, and stuff."

"Okay then, here goes nothing."

"You asked me about myself a bit earlier, which I cleverly avoided. So, what do you want to know?" He asked with a wide grin, anticipating anything and everything.

Interacts: @Kbunnyy

"Of course, of course. I'll just be over there," Alexandre said, pointing towards where the food was, suddenly feeling a little awkward upon hearing that she was just trying to find the bathroom. He left the girls to their business, making his way over the the food table where he found bruschetta topped with a tomato salad, caramelized balsamic vinegar, and Grana Padano, very similar to how the chef made it at home. He smiled to himself as he picked the bread up and took a bite.

Bryan Greenwells

Bry continued to daydream until he heard a crunch. He turned his head to see a boy eating. Bry hadn't realized he had been standing next to the food. "...Hi." He said awkwardly.

Alexandre looked up from the food not really having even noticed someone else was their until that moment. I must have been hungrier than I thought not to have noticed him. It was Bryan from earlier when that girl Hailey had her water spilled on her clothes. He wiped his hands quickly with a napkin as he finished the bruschetta, not wanting to get anything on his suit. "Hey. Enjoying the party yet Bry?" He asked the question casually as he picked up a glass of water from the table.

Huh-- a scholarship kid. Amira herself had grown up in the lap of luxury, and hadn't really been around anyone who hadn't. New school, new crowd, I guess, she thought.

"If you managed to get a scholarship to Kingsgrove," she said, "You're either really talented or really smart. You just might be a kindred spirit," she said, half-joking, "So which is it?"

@SailorCharlae

Alexandre seemed to understand something was going on, something wasn't right. But he let her have space. He might have his suspicions, but he let her have space, space she needed right now.

Helena showed her where the bathroom was.

"Thank you, Helena, but I've got it from here. I can walk there myself. Thank you, though," she said, forcing a smile out.

Kristi walked her way around the room to get to the bathrooms.

Finally here. I just want to be here to get some privacy for some time. I don't want to leave the place. I'm too paranoid to be on my own. But here, after that last message, I keep wondering who-if any-are part of the "we will be here, we will be watching" crowd. Either way, I'm paranoid. But at least if I'm around people, I won't feel so alone and have my thoughts tear me apart.

Taking in a deep breath, she grabbed the handle and opened the door up. There will a couple girls in there.

Great, someone will see my meltdown. They're probably video it and put it up on YouTube and I'll be a joke. Okay, get into a stall. And just stay there. Hopefully no one will notice.

Walking past them, faking a smile, Kristi walked to the farthest stall. She opened the door, and put the toilet set cover down and sit on it. She took her phone out and read the message again.

Will I ever escape this? What will this come down to? Are they going to hurt me? No, no. They can't! They just can't!

A tear slipped down her face.

Here goes my makeup...

She started to tear up from her life. The drama from her Ex. has taken the toll. Just when she thought she was safe, she wasn't. Not only was she in a new country where people didn't know about her or who she was, none of them really seemed to care for her. Not yet, anyway. She doesn't have any friendly faces to fall back on. Maybe some. Alex seemed to be someone she could fall back to if things get tough. Helena, as well. But she knows she can't trust people. In a sense, she had to alienate herself from them, yet build up enough of a relationship to at least have someone to fall back to if things get really bad and she goes against her gut feelings to trust no one. But she knew she needed at least one person for when the going gets tough. Even when she didn't want anybody to be close to her.

Kristi contemplated telling her parents. But they knew so much going on and she knew they would get someone else involved; be it school officials, law enforcement, etc. She didn't want people to know. And because of this, she made herself all alone on this one.

Rubbing a tear from her face, she decided what to do next. Does she go back to Helena and Alex? Does she go to her dorm, and be all alone? Or does she find another group of people? She couldn't decide. She missed her home. Even though that's where the drama mostly took place, she wanted to back home in the confides of her family and farm. She missed her dogs. She missed Maybell. She'd be with that horse right now if she could. But she can't be. And she has to be here. There was no turning back at this point.

She heard the other girls leave and decided to walk out of the stall. She looked at herself in the mirror. Aside from some makeup being a bit messed up that she could fix, you could see it in her face that something was wrong.

"Fuck it, I'm going to just go out there and sit on a chair or something. At least I won't look as stupid as a girl in the bathroom crying. I'll be fine out there," she said to herself quietly.

Walking to the door and out of the bathroom, she made her way out and find a chair at an empty table not too far away from anyone else. At least she wouldn't look like the loser that sits at the table in the corner then. She sat down, and took a deep breath. She watched as people danced to music she wasn't really a fan of. They looked like they were having fun, not a worry in the world. She wished the same could be said for herself.

@Phobos @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki @ anyone

Bryan Greenwells

"Not really," Bry replied. "I'm not one for parties. I'll probably leave when other people start leaving. What about you?"

Alexandre shrugged noncommittaly. Personally he could take or leave parties like this, but he was required to attend them so often he at least did what he could to make the best of them. "I will probably stay here for a while, it's a good way to catch up with old friends, make new ones, you know," He said as he took a sip of his drink. "Plus the food is good, which is an improvement from last year."

Bryan Greenwells

Bry giggled, "I only attend parties like this to see whether there's any hot guys around and I was right in doing so." He looked towards Aiden and bit the inside of his mouth.

Alexandre turned his head to follow Bryan's gaze, only to find it stopping on Aiden. He raised his hand to his mouth to hide his barely contained laugh. Aiden was...well, he wasn't your usual Kingsgrove student, and Alexandre wondered if Bryan really understood that. "Really?" He turned back to Bryan. "Chacun voit midi à sa porte," Alexandre motioned with his hands as he tried to think of the English equivalent, "to each his own. Got a thing for bad boys I guess." He chuckled quietly. "Best of luck to you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back