• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Kingdoms in Conflict

Jess Buck

HELLA QUEER
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
For centuries, the Scela Kingdom and the Forella Kingdom have been at odds. Wars upon wars upon wars have been fought between these nations. The most recent kings and queens of these lands have made an agreement. They decided, that once their children were of age, they would get married, unifying these kingdoms into one, thus ending the conflict. The plan was set and when Scela had a baby girl and Forella had a baby boy, they were betrothed. The only problem in this plan was that once the children had grown up, they hated each other. Not only that, but both of them are gay. Of course they haven't come out because they would be practically burned at the stake, but all the same the Prince and Princess have fallen in love with other people and do not wish to be married. What will happen between the Prince and the Princess? And what about their lovers? Will the kingdoms be unified or will they fall into war once again?

So there are 12 "roles" in this roleplay and I'm looking for no more than 6 players. (that is the maximum with each player playing two characters.) Everything will take place in Forella. So all of the characters from Scela will have traveled from their country to the other. I'm trying to start this up again after multiple attempts and all of them failing as soon as the roleplay gets started. So I am looking for people who will have the time to post consistently. If you do not think you can commit to that, or if you are uncomfortable playing two characters, then please refrain from joining. I've already created a Character thread and characters will need approval before you are guaranteed a spot.

Realistic or Modern - Kingdoms in Conflict (Characters)

This sounds like a positively entertaining roleplay, I'd love to be a part of it.

Would it be quite alright for me to begin working on character sheets for the Forella prince Scela queen? I believe I have some ideas brewing already.

This is in a medieval tech period, correct?
Also thank you for the quick reply.
Np, I'm just chilling at home so there's no reason I can't reply lol. And yes, the setting is medieval, however it is in a fantasy world so we can kind of manipulate it fore the benefit of the roleplay.

Np, I'm just chilling at home so there's no reason I can't reply lol. And yes, the setting is medieval, however it is in a fantasy world so we can kind of manipulate it fore the benefit of the roleplay.
Understood. I'll get to work on those character sheets now then!

Tentatively interested in playing the Prince's Lover, but I would want to build his cs off of Popali's Prince. And then possibly the Scela Prince or the Princess' translator?

Around how old should the siblings be? Are the secret relationships already established or something we'll build up in the RP?

muffin muffin
The younger siblings should be at least two years younger than their older siblings. As far as the secret lovers, the relationships are established previous to the start of the roleplay.

I might be interested I do have school during the week and then work during weekends if that’s not a problem.

SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD
As long as you are able to post consistently and don't ghost right after you make characters or right as the roleplay starts that's not a problem with me.

hMmMmMmMm, perhaps interested in the Forellan Queen, and perhaps the best friend to the Prince.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back