• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom Of Carantania OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Kakyoin

Official Nugget tester
~Roles~
Leader- Taken

Second In Command- Taken

Warrior- Taken

Healer- Taken

Rogue-

Sorcerer- Taken

Assassin- Taken

Demon Hunter- Taken

Monster Knight- Taken

Thief- Taken

Bard- Taken

Witch Doctor- Taken

Im putting the roles here and on the CS page, just in case someone wants to reserve a role ^-^ If you have any questions, lemme know!

Last edited:
I'll take the demon hunter if possible. I want to start thinking about a character, what races were you thinking of including? The typical human, elf, dwarves etc?

I'll take the demon hunter if possible. I want to start thinking about a character, what races were you thinking of including? The typical human, elf, dwarves etc?
Sure! I’ll be posting the races soon, but yes. There will be elves, humans, orcs and more! If you can think of a race you would like to add, just let me know and I’ll consider it c:

It hasn't been taken so I think so! I've always wanted to see a sorcerer or sorceress be played!

Also, I'm still so excited! I can't wait for Akahi to fucking gently try to thief from one of the characters, the character catch them, and for Akahi to be all sheepish like "I was keeping it safe!"
i need that in my life—
I also can't wait to see who we meet!

I’m excited to make my favorite character! I already made her for a different RP, but she’s my favorite to play and there’s not too many RPs I can use a giant woman for 🥰

Giant Woman You Say??? Don't You Mean Wife??? /hj /lh

Giant Woman You Say??? Don't You Mean Wife??? /hj /lh
I’ve been waiting to play the real version of how I see her! I only used her for one other RP, and I’m gonna use her again cause I love massive women. 6’11, could kill me easily

I’ve been waiting to play the real version of how I see her! I only used her for one other RP, and I’m gonna use her again cause I love massive women. 6’11, could kill me easily
mommy? sorry. mommy? sorry. mommy? sorry. mommy? sorry. m—

but holy SHIT bro thats L O R G E

CANT WAIT TO PERCEIVE

I know 💕💕 But I love tall, strong women. Even my husband knows that’s a weakness of mine
That's so valid. they're also a weakness of mine. I will scream when I see her. and that's that on that.

Question; given my character is inherintly magical, do I need to make a spell list? I'm unsure on what the limits are on how specific or general I need to be.

Question; given my character is inherintly magical, do I need to make a spell list? I'm unsure on what the limits are on how specific or general I need to be.
I would like you to, yes. Mainly because I don’t want anyone to be too OP. Almost all of the races, even certain humans, might have powers, but not many

Not many? Like what would be the limit here? Any examples? What if I, for example, wanted to create a caster that does divination, curses, and transmutation magic?

Not many? Like what would be the limit here? Any examples? What if I, for example, wanted to create a caster that does divination, curses, and transmutation magic?
Since you’ll be the sorcerer, I’m allowing you to be more flexible with your powers, as long as you aren’t OP about any of them. So all three of those would be fine with me!

The rest of the people only have about two. It all depends on the class honestly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back