• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom Of Carantania OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Speaking of wholesome things what is our teams relationships like? Have we known each other prior to the start of the story or will we be meeting each other for the first time?
First time! The second In Command and leader can know each other. They’re meeting at a tavern, which I will be posting on the lore section sometime today!

I’ll also include what would’ve sent them in my first post

Sorry it’s been taking so long to get the RP up and the rest of the lore. I’ve been waiting for enough people to join and give them time to make their Cs without stressing too much. Also I’m extremely tired and pregnant lol I need mini breaks from thinking

Sorry it’s been taking so long to get the RP up and the rest of the lore. I’ve been waiting for enough people to join and give them time to make their Cs without stressing too much. Also I’m extremely tired and pregnant lol I need mini breaks from thinking
Congrats. I’ve got two spawnsire myself

This is my first and I never knew it was gonna be like this 😭 My mom said she loved being pregnant, but damn
It’s different each time don’t be nervous. Just remember as far back as humanity goes there have been first time parents…and we seem to be doing decently as a species. No matter what mistake you make someone has done a bigger and worse one so don’t stress yourself out too much.

I personally don't like the idea of them knowing one another beforehand; that might force relationships to exist that don't actually work.

I personally don't like the idea of them knowing one another beforehand; that might force relationships to exist that don't actually work.
See I personally find the opposite to be true. It takes away a lot of the awkward getting to know someone phase and makes certain things make more sense. One would rarely risk their lives diving into a cave with a stranger to slay a monster, whereas with someone you know even passingly you’d be a bit more comfortable or less depending on the person. Now when it comes to romance I agree 100% that those are better developed organically, but I have found that parties that know one another even if just for a few weeks tend to run smoother.

If you want to know someone, you can. Most of them will be first time meeting. I picked that, because I want them to have their own reason for joining, besides I know this person and wanna help them. They would’ve seen the wanted sign, so one might’ve only joined for the reward or for just the fight. Who knows

The RP is up! I’ll make the first post as soon as I’m able to!

For those of you waiting, I’m just waiting to get a response from someone before I post ^-^ I’m sorry for the wait

I didn’t get a response, but I don’t want to make you guys wait! The post will be up in a few minutes ^-^ I hope you’re all ready!

Its just introduction posts. People have either stayed the night or arrived at the tavern to meet up with the queen, who has yet to arrive. Just reading one post should give you and idea. GalacticWarlord GalacticWarlord

I wouldn't be surprised if someone else decides to also react to the loud orc as we wait for everyone else's intro posts.

I keep forgetting I can still reply with my other character lol I’ve been waiting to see everyone before I write another.

Keep in mind that you can’t control other peoples characters, unless they have you permission to do so.

I’ll be posting her response as soon as I’m able to. I’m giving the other people time to make a first post. I’ll either respond tomorrow or the day after

I’ll be posting my response today! The RP will move on, but it’ll still be easy to join at any point of time.

hnnng i'll have to pull out,, i'm too busy with school to focus on another rp 😔

Users who are viewing this thread

Back