• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts: Lost Heroes

Japanime

✧☽ 𝒹 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 ☾✧
The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes.

Screenshot_20190330-115152_Google.jpg

After Young Eraqus and Xehanort finish up their game of chess, Eraqus brings out a new game of chess to play after the conclusion of the last one with Xehanort’s defeat. Seven pieces of darkness replace the thirteen, each symbolic of the four Foretellers, the missing Foreteller Ava, Luxu/Xigbar and the Master of Masters. Eraqus then places down one piece of light, which appears to be symbolic of the missing protagonist Sora.

Screenshot_20190330-121057_Google.jpg

But Eraqus pinches his chin in thought then smiles and places 6 more pieces of light down. What they're symbolic to is unknown but a good guess would be to the new generation. The new heroes of light. Thus begins a new game... A new adventure!

When it comes to making a decision to join this roleplay,

May your heart be your guiding key.

Screenshot_20190330-122730_Google.jpg

Hey! Thanks for checking out this roleplay! There's a few things I'd like to say.
1. This is OC based. There will be canon characters but mainly OC.
2. The world's will mostly be worlds of different games made by Square Enix.
3. Just because there are 7 dark chess pieces and 7 light doesn't mean there can only be that many characters. Although I would like to even out between good and bad.
4. If you have any questions or suggestions please post a comment down below. I'd be happy to answer them.
5. And remember Keep your light burning strong.

Question:

Where is the RP going to initially start off?
Well depending on where your OC starts off is where the role play will start for you but Sora will be in the Shibuya Shopping District and Xigbar along with the foretellers will be at the Keyblade Graveyard.

Japanime Japanime uh, sorry if this seems inconsistent with my previous comment but my school work for summer seems to have been canceled. can i join the rp again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back