• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts IV: Lost Hearts.

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Donald had cast Cure on Amelia, as Baloo attended to her:

Baloo-"Hey! you alright!?"

leaving both Riku and Goofy to attend to king Louie who proceeds to taunt them:

King Louie-"Stupid Humans! you'll never surpass the might and the beauty of a primate's brains! the only thing your good for is your fire!"

Riku-"You want fire? then here-you-GO!"

shouted out Riku, as he launched a Dark Firaga towards king Louie of whom narrowly manages to dodge it despite being greatly shocked by it, as the Dark Firaga hit one of the support pillars of the ancient palace, causing it to slightly tumble.

King Louie-"UWAH!"

the king had quickly rushed to the support pillar, trying to stabilize it, as just then, a thought had then occurred to Riku.​

Amelia smiled a little bit. " U-Uhmm... I'm... Okay Mister Riku " . She said, then relatively flinched when seeing Louie with so much more fear. " Uhmm... R-Riku... I think I have a plan ... Maybe if we take out those pillars we can force Louie to stop fighting ? " . She said, looking a lot more timid then when she was fighting the Monkeys just a moment ago.

( I Iamkingdomhearts1000 )

Riku-"...I think your right Amelia...okay! let's give this a shot!"

Riku had started attacking nearby support pillars in order to grab king Louie's attention, there were four pillars in total and king Louie had a ridiculous amount of HP bars despite being a relatively easy boss, in order to defeat him to spare them the trouble, Riku and the others attack the support pillars all the while dealing with the monkeys king Louie summons to help him to deal with Riku and the others whilst he tries and holds the pillars up.​

She nodded, before looking at what Louie did. She then knew what to do. She quickly speedblitzed into the Monkeys and Louie, knocked them back with a Blitz Rush attack. Before they could get close enough to hinder their progress, She pointed her keyblade in the air, and made a wall-like reflective barrier to hold the opposition, trying to keep Louie and the Monkeys occupied. " M-Mister Riku... This... Barrier will only last 5 minutes " .

( I need to go to sleep... I've been up all night. Please respond and I'll try to get to it ASAP I Iamkingdomhearts1000 )

Riku-You hear that guys!? bring down those pillars!"

Donald and Goofy-"Aye aye!"

Baloo-"Well, here goes nothing!"

All four of them each individually attack a support pillar whilst fending off both Louie and his monkeys, eventually, the pillar that Baloo attacks starts to crack, finally causing the ancient palace to start shaking like it was a Jenga model for example or something of the sort, the king starts to panic greatly.

(Okay, night and hope to RP with you again, as soon, as possible Andrita Andrita ).​

With all of them determined as possible to bring down the Pillars, Amelia assisted as well , and they all managed to bring down the Pilar's with a good bit of effort involved with all of them. She sighed a bit, as the barrier erected downward, disappearing into shards of light. " I-I... Think... It's over " . She said, making her keyblade disappeared , looking to see what Louie and his lackeys would do in response.

All the support pillars were broken and now the ancient palace was starting to crumble into pieces one after another:

Riku-"We've got to go! NOW!"

shouted out Riku, as he lead everyone outside the palace with all the monkeys evacuating too, only king Louie remained to stay behind, still hopelessly trying to hold up the palace despite the pillars having been broken, eventually, the palace crumbled altogether and from its remains, king Louie had somehow managed to survive the collapse of the ruins through sheer dumb luck, Riku and the others after escaping reunited with both Bagheera and Mowgli and altogether, they looked from up top a huge hill down below at the ruins of the ancient palace, as the sun started to set into a red dusk into the background.​

Amelia managed to escape along with the group. It wasn't necessarily awful. At least the view was definitely nice. She felt at least slightly comfortable in the current situation. Nothing could ruin this moment. Well... She sort of jinxed that... Hard.

?????: About time I found you, Riku. I have something... Personal to discuss with you all.

A man cloaked in the organization thirteen cloak was seen entering the hill via a portal of pure darkness. A familiar gold sword was on his hilt. His eyes looked at Amelia quizzacly, who his behind the others.
( Yes it's Arthur / Wart )
I Iamkingdomhearts1000

Just, as the sun had set and dusk had turned into night, Riku turned around to notice the stranger whilst both Baloo and Bagheera attend to a sleeping Mowgli, as Riku, Donald, Goofy and Amelia are left with the stranger wearing the black coat.

Donald and Goofy-"ORGANIZATION XIII!?!?"

Riku-"Who are you!? where did you come from!?"

said Riku, brandishing his Braveheart Keyblade against the mysterious hooded person.

(Can we have a flashback with Mickey first leading up to this point in the next post maybe Andrita Andrita ).

The King's Entrance-<iframe width="854" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>.

(Is this soundtrack okay for Arthur's entrance in the RP meeting Riku?).​

( No problem for both )
Arthur looked over at Mickey, saying " I'm going to go ahead and meet Riku. Using Kairi's Charm, I have seen all the people it connected to,and the paths all of them take. Take this , and combine it with the Realm of Darkness' multiple path endings, and I'll be able to find where in the world they can be. Excalibur, give me something to conceal my identity to the other 'Threats' ". With that, his sword shined slightly as the Organazation XIII claok appeared around him. He shrugged " Oh well... Guess that will work for now. Goodbye Mickey, I'll return with Riku " . Next thing you know, he immediately left the scene, entering the Realm of Darkness and leaving without a trace

---
" Riku... You have nothing to fear from me " . He said, taking off the hood to reveal a young boy with blonde hair. " I'm Arthur , King of Great Britain , Wielder of the Legendary Excalibur sword, and Sora's replacement in case anything happened to Sora and he was missing in action.... " .H e said in a rather kind manner, before looking at the others. " While I usually don't utilize the Organazation XIII costume... I didn't want to attract suspicion roaming through the Realms of Light & Darkness. I do hope you understand that " . He said, looking at them with a kind smile.

Amelia was both shocked and somewhat relieved. She was still a bit hesitant, as she wasn't sure how well RIku would take this. If they decided to fight, believe me she would if neccessary. However, she felt the strength coming from this young warrior. She knew in all ways he was formidable, and a sparring session with him may very well not end in her favor.

"...Sora's replacement? what are you talking about?"

said Riku, taking a bit of an aggressive turn to Arthur's mention of him being Sora's "replacement", Donald and Goofy were worried this was going to turn into a fight, as the latter lastly says to Riku:

"...Uh Riku? its best not to fight here..."

said Goofy, taking notice of the sleeping Mowgli and both Baloo and Bagheera.​

Arthur nodded. " ... Goofy is correct indeed. Fighting and distrubing these people isn't wise. Hmm...I see... Giving you the direct answer will not be easy. Your mind is clouded by anger. Perhaps a battle will refresh that desire " . He held up his hand, and it seemed that the en environment around them seem to warp a bit. They weren't with Mowgli, Baheera, and Baloo. But rather, theyw ere in this weird realm. " Welcome... To the Realm Between Worlds . It's a plain only strong magical wielders know of . Now... If you are up to it, please let us spar " . He said, taking off the hooded cloak, revealing a young boy with a giant blade that was nearly 7-8 feet long. He drew it out, the sword glinting in light. " If you do well ... I'll tell you everything. Now, Keyblade Master... Show me the strength of a fellow warrior who also walks the Path of the Dawn " . He said, putting up a battle stance. The Legendary Knight definitely was a lot stronger than anything they fought up until now. If one saw his aura around him , it was a perfect balance of Light and Darkness that was utilized, and he had complete control over both.

Amelia looked a bit shocked at the change of scenery. She didn't want to fight, and considering he only asked Riku for this, she decided to sit this one out . She just hoped that Riku would be alright indeed by what would occur in just a few moments. A spar between two 'Masters' of different weapons. This would definitely be a interesting spar to say the least.

Last edited:

(Please edit it was Goofy who pointed out towards Riku.).

"...Fine, you want a fight? i'll gladly...give you one!"

said Riku, prepared to take on Arthur, as Riku enters Kingdom Mode once again, only this time, he is unleashing 50% percent of his power rather then the usual 10-20% percentage, Riku charges at Arthur with his Braveheart Keyblade in hand, prepared to fight the young king at almost full strength during the beginning of the fight.

Riku attacks Arthur by swinging down his Braveheart Keyblade in a swinging rotation motion, clashing his Keyblade against Arthur's Excalibur sword.​

Arthur then charged towards Riku in kind, not responding via speech. The two swords clashed, sending sparks of energy throughout the realm. Despite this, he be wasn't close to his full power in all honesty. " You're strong. Expected of a Keyblade Master. But... Perhaps you should go a bit... Harder. Believe me, I have a few powers of my own I'd love to share " . He said, and back flipped into the air. He then a ridiculous sum of copies of Excalibur around Riku... Similar to Twilight Xemnas. Then, these millions of Excalibur's proceeded to home in on the Master. He wanted to personally see the young girl battle, but that was for another time perhaps.

Amelia was a bit shocked at this revelation. Maybe Riku wasn't using his full strength back then. She tried to be as gar back as possible to avoid the onslaught that would continue to ensue .

Riku used his Dark Shielding to protect himself from all of the Excaliburs sent at him before then using the Reflect spell at its maximum capacity, as seen in Kingdom Hearts II, sending forth bursts of energy straight towards Arthur, wondering what he would do next...​

In response, all he did was place up the Excalibur in a defensive motion, which more d the Excalibur into a shield that tanked the bursts of energy. He then summoned many pure white columns of light, surrounded by a golden aura with a crown symbol in the middle, and darkness outlining the . He launched the columns at Riku, wondering if he would use more power for this.

To repel the Light, Riku summoned controlled Darkness to his side and had used it to protect himself whilst charging forward against Arthur's attacks, trying to land a downwards strike upon him from above.​

Arthur was hit by the attack, sending him flying slightly, but nothing to the extent he would stop fighting. He just smiled. " As expected... Your power is ... Quite strong. However, I believe a counterattack is in order " . Similar to Zone of Ruin, his Excalibur became enrapped in a humongous light blade, that also was wrapped in a darkness. He then slashed at the air, sending many light and dark Slash's towards Riku. Then, he immediately introduced a Dark Aura-esque [ Twilight Aura ] attack, only this time with multiple clones utilizing it simultaneously. He hoped that this would actually land. His clones attempted to slash at Riku in a flurry of combos, then teleported into a dark portal to do it again, and again, numerous times. Then, a finale was implied, sending a final shockwave around the area of light and darkness.

Riku took all of the attacks head on and can feel the pain coming from each and every single one of them, however, he tightly grips his Keyblade before saying to Arthur:

"...You...you dare call yourself Sora's replacement!? you...DON'T...MAKE-ME-LAUGH!!!"

shouted out Riku, as both suddenly and shockingly, appearing behind him was Xehanort's Guardian!

Reemergence-<iframe width="854" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>.​

Unaffected by the insults, Arthur just pointed his sword at Riku. "... You still utilize Xehanort's strength as your own ? As Kinh Mickey told me... You always channeled Ansem's strength when you lacked any yourself. This Mode you utilized proved my point even further, and he wasn't wrong. Perhaps... You need a example of Inner Strength given sentience . " . He said, as his appearance changed after a massive orb of light surrounded him, and then shattered . A crown made of pure yellow light was on his head. A cape made of blue light surrounded his neck, as many orbs of life and darkness surrounded his well-structured frame. His Excalibur changed appearance, now a 10 foot blade, unlocking all the seals it has on it. This was just him utilizing his full strength [ As he didn't know he had a 'Drive' form ]. "... Come ". Was all he said, preparing a stance that was both open to strike and not quite so open simultaneously.

Amelia saw Xehanort's Guardian and shivered intensely. She hasn't seen so much darkness gathered in one place before. He didn't know what was to happen now. She just hoped these two was to finish this as soon as remotely possible.

"...Sigh...you're wrong...you obnoxious so called king."

said Riku, as he tried to gain Arthur's attention, wanting to tell him something, as if Riku had to relay something to Arthur about what Riku was both thinking and especially feeling inside his Heart...​

".... Then prove me wrong " . Was all Arthur said, getting ready to strike. Unfortunately, he didn't get a chance to. A Strike Raid esque attack that was surrounded in incredible amounts of light headed straight towards the so called King. 'Sora's Replacement' tried to block it the best he could, but the sword shattered eventually. Arthur was muttering the word " Impossible... " before going out like a light, shattering his so called mode without a second rebound. But... Who did it ? The weapon was revealed to be a keyblade, and it twirled back at it's master, Amelia, who wasn't pleased whatsoever. " Mister Riku... Please calm your heart " . She asked gently, moving to be right in front of Avatar, making her keyblade dissappear, and her arms stretched out in a ' Don't move ' type of fashion. Her heart was thumbing like crazy. She didn't know what Riku would do at this point, seeing the Heartless Guardian. Excalibur sword immediately reformed, which in and of itself is a grand feat for the blade.

Riku-"Sigh...don't worry...sigh...Amelia...this battle...sigh...is over."

said Riku, powering down his Xehanort's Guardian, showing that he had both complete and utter control over it, as he said towards Amelia the words:

Riku-"...I wasn't going to hurt this king with the Guardian, at least, not so much that its Darkness would try and consume him..."

said Riku, as Goofy befuddled by this replies:

Goofy-"...Err Riku? what do ya mean by that?"

said Goofy, as Riku then gave a smile and said towards Goofy in reply himself:

Riku-"...Heh, i've learned...i have already learned that relying on Xehanort's strength is not the way, so during the time that Sora has been gone, i took the time to train myself and control the piece of "Ansem", the Seeker of Darkness' Heart still inside my own Heart, i learned how to make his power my very own, although i can only use it for short periods of time, i can use Xehanort's Guardian now my own in battle, wherever and whenever i want without its corrupting influences, at least both when i use 50% percent of my Kingdom Mode's strength and when i focus all of my will power on controlling the Guardian's Darkness, i don't know how long this king has been doing it but i can tell, like me, he too also walks it...he walks...the Road, to Dawn."

said Riku, as Donald then speaks up:

Donald-"...Then, why did you pick a fight with him?"

said Donald, as Riku lastly says to everyone:

Riku-"...Because he got me mad, its not all of the things that he said that bothered me, it was only just one thing that bothered me and that it was him saying that he was going around, saying that he is Sora's replacement, well, i'm saying now, even if no one cares about it or not, Sora...can never be replaced! not, as a warrior of Light and of the Heart or even, as a friend, family member and/or comrade, Sora...is someone who will always be cherished inside all of our Hearts, that's why, we're on this journey to begin with, to find our friend and bring him back, like he always says...his friends are his power, well, i'm saying it now...Sora...Kairi...you guys...everyone else that has helped us throughout all of our journeys up to now, even including during the final battle against Master Xehanort...they are my power...my friends, they are my power!"

said Riku, raising his Keyblade towards Arthur, trying to make his point, his statement across towards the young king.

A Link to All-Sora-<iframe width="854" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>.

Amelia just sighed. "... M-Mister Riku... You scared to quite so " . She said, putting a hand in her chest, which was thumping. She just nodded to Riku, trying her earnest not to upset him.

The young king got up begrudgingly, looking a bit dazed. However, he simply just smiled at the master. "... I see. I never wanted to replace Sora. But, I was ordered to prepare to in case something dreadful happened ... I never had a choice in the manner... I do hope you understand " . He said, placing a heart on his chest. He then glanced at Riku. "... Well, let me explain why I'm here . You deserve that much... So.... " . He said, clapping his hands as the dimension around them shattered like glass, returning to the Hill in which they previously located.

"... Mister Merlin was told what could potentially happen to Sora in the future by a Prophet of immense strength. To avoid this to come to fruition, Merlin trained me day in and out to be able to... Assist Sora in his travels and take his destiny if he ever perished. While ibwas opposed of the idea of taking someone's destiny, I wasn't given much choice. I trained for nearly 7-8 years... In the Realm of Darkness. It's how I managed to walk the path of Dawn. I drawed upon both equally, neither fully conquering my being. After the training was done, I was sent to find Sora... But as you can see, I've Ben unable to find him " . He took out the charm Kairi gave him. " I rewrote the abilities of this charm to not only allow connect me to anyone Sora has meet, but to be able to track him. I can also contact anyone Sora has connected to. The first and third was successful. I can't see him clearly... It's as if he was clouded. It is why I came to search for those who knew Sora well, to have a clue to where his whereabouts was " . He said, putting the charm back in his pocket.

He then glances at Amelia. * You're strong in the Light. Far stronger than anyone I've met. One thing to knock me out of my King State, but shattering Excalibur is a feat no one has ever done. And I can tell, every moment, your heart is getting stronger . If there was anyone I believed had the potential capability of becoming the Ambassador to the Realm of Light... It'd be you " .

Amelia just hid at the response, clearly not expecting that level of praise. She didn't want to be a warrior. All she wanted to be was someone just to help if needed, nothing more. She didn't want to become the Realm of Light's protector .

Riku-"...That charm...its Kairi's Wayfinder she gave Sora...so, you went to see Kairi? if that's the case...although i hate to admit it...if that can help you locate Sora...for now you can keep it but, i want it back by the end of everything, it belongs to Kairi, once Sora is found, she needs to know that he is safe and by giving her back that Wayfinder, can she truly believe it, i don't like the idea of a complete and utter stranger to my eyes carrying that but like i said, if it can help you on your journey...then..."

said Riku, not happy by the idea of Arthur carrying Kairi's Wayfinder, as he lifted down his Keyblade from pointing towards Arthur.

King Mickey-"Gosh Riku, you sure have changed and grown up a little."

just then, appearing in the Realm between Worlds was king Mickey himself!

Donald and Goofy-"!?!? KING MICKEY!?!?"

King Mickey laughs at the delightful shocked and surprised expressions of his two friends.

King Mickey-"Donald, Goofy, hiya fellas!"

said king Mickey, as both Donald and Goofy rushed towards the king to hug him, as Riku replies:

Riku-"Mickey! what are you doing here!?"

King Mickey-"I wanted to see how things would go between both you and Arthur, although, i must admit, things got a little hectic..."

said king Mickey, rubbing the back of his head nervously.

The Return of the King-<iframe width="854" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back