• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts IV: Lost Hearts.

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"... Consider me warned . I'll return it as soon as remotely possible " . He said, before King Nickey made the scene, which didn't shock him. " Funny... I expected you to appear here a bit before this. Oh well. I was still pretty close ... Nice to see you again, King Mickey " . He said , eyeing at the mouse with a kind smile. " Now... Unto more ... fascinating manners " .

Arthur then glared at Ameli , who his in response " Now... I'm not upset with this young one. But... I have to ask, why is her heart signature identical to a Princess of Heart ? I've studied them closely, plus technically met a few of them personally. There... Really isn't any way she should be one " . He said, looking a hit skeptical.

( I won't be able to respond until around 1:00 Pm ) I Iamkingdomhearts1000

King Mickey-"...Hmm...welp, we'll find out soon enough, i believe that it is within this young woman's interest that she continue travelling with Riku, Donald and Goofy whilst you and i look for answers on our own, finding Sora being included among the searching, Amelia was it? how do you feel about continuing your journey with Riku and the others? everyone here won't force you to go either way, its all in your own decision making."

said Mickey to Amelia, wishing to hear her answer on the matter.

(Okay Andrita Andrita ).​

Amelia was a bit shcoked at the sudden attention she was given. At firstshe was very hesitant to answer the king, as she was afraid whatever answer she gave would in-fact be the wrong one. But, she couldn't hlp but smile slightly after seeing the Mouse's kind smile, unfamiliar with someone having that much kindness and purity in their soul. She breathed in, and exhaled softly. She had a panicked expression, as if someone did something she didn't expect. She then responded. " Uhmm... I... I would like.... To U-Uhmm... Stay with Mister Riku... Mister Donald , and Mister Goofy.... I-If you don't mind.... M-Mister K-King Mickey ? " . She asked in a big stutter and nervous tone.

Arthur just looked a bit exasperated at Mickey's lack of concern for this jarring detail . Arthur then sighed " Very well.... " . He did, then heart Amelia's reply,and As expected... You bonded well with these companions " .He said, satisfied with her answer.

( I Iamkingdomhearts1000 )

Goofy-"Aww shucks! thanks for thinking of us Amelia!"

Donald-"Yeah! we owe you!"

Riku-"Thanks, honestly, thanks for helping us up to this point, we hope to help each other further onward, now then, speaking of help, we better go and see how the others are doing, we don't know how much time has passed since we have been in this Realm..."

said Riku, as he was concerned about Mowgli, Baloo and Bagheera...​

A shy smile appeared on Amelia's face as she was currently being praised. I mean, she definitely didn't feel as if she expected, but still appreciated the gesture nonetheless. " U-Uhmm... T-Thanks, I-I'll try.... " . However, she and Arthur definitely agreed that they needed to head back. With a mere gesture, Arthur shattered the Realm of Between around them, having them appear in the World of Jungle King. No matter what the challenges they would face, they would at least attempt to help each other in the future.
I Iamkingdomhearts1000

Time had slowly passed since they were in the Realm between Worlds, equaling amount to one night, it was dawn, as Riku looked onward towards the sunset, he covered his eyes and said to himself:

Riku-"...Dawn...its morning huh..."

Goofy-"Gawrsh, i wonder where Bagheera and the others are?"

Bagheera-"YOU STUPID OAF!!!"

Everyone-"!?!?"

Donald-"G-GWAH!?!?"

Riku-"What's going on!?!?"

Bagheera-"How could you lose Mowgli like that!?"

Baloo-"Hey! i only did what you said Bagheera, don't pin this on me!"

Bagheera-"Why you, you stupid sloth bear!"

Riku-"ENOUGH! both of you! what's going on? where's Mowgli!?"

Baloo and Bagheera-"..."

The sloth bear and the black panther remained silent, as they looked both down and away with shame and regret, especially the former...​

Last edited:
Amelia looked around and gasped. It barely looked as if they've been gone fore more than a hour, but in fact it was far more than that, given it was morning now .

Looking back at the conversation, she tensed at the argument, not knowing what they were referring to until moments afterward. Then, Amelia was shocked at the discovery that Mowgli was lost now. " W... We need to find him... A l...little boy being in a jungle like this... " . She said softly. Amelia wanted to head out as fast as remotely possible to make sure Mowgli was safe . Though, Amelia at least waited until the others would follow immediately.

Arthur meanwhile was still in the realm Between Realms, and still conversed with Mickey. " So... Mickey, Who do you believe has more information in terms of Sofa's whereabouts ? " . He asked the mouse king.

( I Iamkingdomhearts1000 )

Last edited:

(Please edit, its morning now, also, i think Arthur should leave with Mickey and let Amelia handle the situation with Riku, Donald and Goofy, is that alright?).​

(I think it's best to divide the story-line into two scenarios, the main scenario focuses on Riku, Donald, Goofy and Amelia whereas the behind the scenes scenario focuses on both Mickey and Arthur, sound good?).​

"Hmm...well for now, we could go and see my master Yen Sid, a friend of your mentor, Merlin and see if he knows what we should do next."

said Mickey, thinking on what to do next, as Riku and the others had then decided after hearing Amelia to split up, Donald and Goofy would go with Bagheera and Riku with Amelia would go with Baloo to find Mowgli, searching all over the Jungle in order to find him.​

(I'm a bit late.... Sorry. I'm a bit.... tired so my responses may be a bit.... Short. )
Arthur was interested to say the least. What exactly would Yen Seid offer ?? He knew for a fact that said Master was one of the most knowlegdable wizards around. " I see... Hopefully he'll have a good idea where to look... " .

They indeed went ahead to split up the party . Amelia was likely the most determined of the group, although this can definitely be debated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back