• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts IV: Lost Hearts.

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

The Reaction Command Detachment had worked with Leon saying to Riku:

Leon-"Alright! together! all three of us!"

With all the Neoshadows knocked off the Twilight Thorn's body, Riku and Leon had rushed in alongside Amelia to perform their respective signature finishing moves with her in order to finally defeat the Twilight Thorn both once and for all.​

She didn't necessarily have a finisher move. However, she did see through Riku's connection a move that would work : Dark Aura. Bit... She wasn't darkness based. So, with her keyblade emitting light, she utilized a move called " Light Aura " , which was nearly similar except replaced the shockwave with numerous light columns as a finish and the dark aura around Riku with intense light . With this, it was very likely the Twilight Thorn was finished.

Turning to face Pete, she pointed the tip of her keyblade in his direction. " ... I don't want to hurt you, Mister Pete. I... Really don't. But harm my friends again... And it's you I'm coming for next ... " . She said slightly confidently , looking at him with determination written all over her features.

( Okay then. BTW... Her personality changes when she uses the Keyblade. She becomes much more confident in herself, as her keyblade represents the personification of her inner strength. I Iamkingdomhearts1000 )

Upon finishing off the Twilight Thorn, all of the Neoshadows retreated back into the Dark corners of Traverse Town's 2nd District whilst Leon had attended to Cid with Riku approaching Pete, trying to confront him about something:

Riku-"Pete, what are you and Maleficent scheming? just what are you two up to!?"

Pete-"...Peh! if i were you, i shouldn't be worrying about little old me and instead be worrying about all of the Worlds out there! don't'cha know? there's a new group of people on the loose and lemme tell ya, they don't play nice like me or Maleficent do..."

Riku-"What!?"

Pete-"...Heh heh, BUH BYE!"

suddenly, Pete used a smoke grenade filled with Darkness to make his escape by making a giant leap into a Corridor of Darkness, as Donald replies to this turn of events:

Donald-"Rats, he got away..."

Goofy-"...But what did he mean when he said that there's a new group of people on the loose?"

Riku-"...Taking Organization XIII into account, i don't doubt Pete's words, we'd best be cautious from now on..."

said Riku before then lastly saying towards Amelia:

Riku-"Hey, nice work out there, you did great just now."

said Riku, praising Amelia.​

She nodded. She knew very well there were many dangers heading unto this journey. She just smiled slightly at Riku. " ... Thanks Mister Riku . " . With that, she denounced her keyblade, her facial features turning from determined to soft in a mere moment. It would be unknown if her strength would appear as two separate people. She decided not to tell them where she got her keyblade from... As it wasn't too important.

Amelia stuttered slightly. " So... U-Uhmm... Are we going to travel to other worlds... Eventually ? " . She asked timidly, looking down at the floor once again. She was still the very same shy young princess.

( I Iamkingdomhearts1000 )

Riku-"Hmm...well i'm not really keen on the idea of involving a girl like yourself on this journey, but..."

Goofy-"Aw come on, Riku! give Amelia a chance! she can prove herself, just like she did now! i vouch for her 100% percent."

Donald-"Yeah! me too!"

Riku-"You guys..."

Leon-"Riku, take the girl with you, it will better safe for her travelling with you guys then staying here in Traverse Town, its still full of Heartless."

Cid-"Yeah, listen to Leon kid, take the girl in my latest model Gummi Ship that me and Leon used to get here, we talked it over and we're going to be staying here for a while, to clean up the mess that old brute Pete left behind, don't worry, we can handle ourselves and if you see Cloud and the others back in Radiant Garden, tell them that we're doing just fine, send them that message if you ever come across that World, okay? Riku?"

Riku-"!? ..."Sigh", guess i have no choice then, huh...well, welcome aboard Amelia, your officially part of the crew."

Goofy-"Hurray!"

Donald-"Yippee!"

Riku-"Well, what do you say?"

said Riku, raising out his hand towards Amelia, wondering if she will accept the offer?

A New Journey's Beginning-<iframe width="854" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>.​

Amelia was scared. Honestly, she was. I mean, she just got a keyblade out of the blew. There was no way she shod survive a journey to other worlds. Then, she looked shocked when she was a apparition of herself appear beside her, as time moved slowly for a moment or two. However, she had a weird robe on, not white but a Organization XII cloak split into a Black and White color equally.

???: Strength can only be gained if you do the effort to gain it. Go... My weaker self. Save the worlds , Sora, and yourself.

Then the presence disappeared. She sighed gently, convinced by her more confident self to fight and help save Sora. She then proceeded to shake Riku's hand gently, saying . " As long as you'll have me... I'll try to help " . She said softly, and nodded to Donald and Goofy. "... T-thank you guys so much. We'll find Sora... " .

Riku-"...Right, let's go, everyone!"

Donald and Goofy-"Yeah!"

Leon-"Heh."

said Riku, as a smile was seen upon his face, as he could sense that this was a whole new beginning for everyone from this point onward.

Traverse Town-1st Visit-Complete.

Meanwhile...

King Mickey was seen talking with Wart, answering his question from before:

"Merlin told me about you, he told me that he could sense your presence after all these years and that sooner or later, you would be arriving here at Disney Castle, so then, what can i do to help ya?"

said Mickey, as he talked with Wart about things.

Matters of Importance-<iframe width="854" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>.​

"... Impressive. Master always told me he was strong... Well, Master Merlin in this case... but I never expected this strong " . Wart stated with a bit of whistle, to prove he was at least definitely impressed. Anyways, he cleared his throat. " King Mickey Mouse... Firstly... I'd like to ask a ... Personal question. In the realm of darkness... I trained to become very strong in both the light & the darkness. I saw this very powerful keyblade wielder. She had blue hair... I was wondering if you knew her ? " . He asked in a small smile, though a gut feeling definitely told him mentioning her was a awful thing.

Meanwhile, Amelia herself smiled slightly herself. She wasn't exactly thinking she was worthy of this task. But, if her heart said she was ready, she was likely ready. But, she knew that challenges would've there at every corner. Her heart was pumping, her heart getting stronger. She word be able to meet new friends. Maybe this would make her strong. " My friends are my power... And hopefully I become theirs. I want to deserve to be their strength when they need it ... And to do that, I need to get stronger " . She said softly .

Last edited:
"... Impressive. He told me Yen Seid was strong , but I never expected this strong " . Wart stated with a bit of whistle, to prove he was at least definitely impressed. Anyways, he cleared his throat. " King Mickey Mouse... Firstly... I'd like to ask a ... Personal question. In the realm of darkness... I trained to become very strong in both the light & the darkness. I saw this very powerful keyblade wielder. She had blue hair... I was wondering if you knew her ? " . He asked in a small smile, though a gut feeling definitely told him mentioning her was a awful thing.

Meanwhile, Amelia herself smiled slightly herself. She wasn't exactly thinking she was worthy of this task. But, if her heart said she was ready, she was likely ready. But, she knew that challenges would've there at every corner. Her heart was pumping, her heart getting stronger. She word be able to meet new friends. Maybe this would make her strong. " My friends are my power... And hopefully I become theirs. I want to deserve to be their strength when they need it ... And to do that, I need to get stronger " . She said softly .

(Please edit, it was Merlin who sensed Arthur's presence.).

"...I assume your talking about Aqua, aren't you? a year ago, there was a climatic battle between the VII Guardians of Light and the XIII Seekers of Darkness, otherwise known, as the True Organization XIII...that battle resulted in a short but massive conflict that became the 2nd Keyblade War...at the end of the war, the true Chi-Blade was forged and the way paved towards the true Kingdom Hearts unlocked...fortunately, due to the efforts of a very brave young man who you should know about, the Organization's plans for Kingdom Hearts were foiled and Kingdom Hearts itself was restored back to the equilibrium of both Light and Darkness, however...that came at a very heavy price, to ensure that the true Chi-Blade did not fall into the hands of those power hungry ever again, the hero of the war, Sora had taken the Chi-Blade and had vanished from all of the Worlds themselves...seemingly...never to be found again...now, Sora's very best good friend since childhood, Riku and my very two closest friends and attendants, Donald and Goofy are on a mission to find Sora and bring him home, as they search for Sora, i am using my own means of tracking down Sora through all of the connections and bonds that he has made to certain people:

Roxas, Axel, Xion, Namine, Pence, Hayner, Olette, Ventus, Terra, Ansem the Wise, Master Eraqus and of course, the one you mentioned just now, Aqua, using all of my relations to these connected people, i intend to find Sora myself and bring him back whilst Riku, Donald and Goofy search for him in the Realm of Light, so far, my results have yielded nothing and i was hoping, upon your arrival, that you, Arthur, could lend me your aid in our search for our friend, will you?"

said Mickey, bowing down before Arthur, knowing of his true heritage.

Meanwhile,

Riku, Donald, Goofy and Amelia had started exploring the cosmos using Leon and Cid's latest Gummi Ship model, the "Gummi MK. VII", Cid's 7th attempt in trying to create the "perfect Gummi Ship that there ever existed", in front of the Gummi Ship, there were two Worlds unfamiliar to everyone that were available to access at this moment in time, one resembled a jungle and the other resembled a certain real life city with a certain real life clock-tower, Riku had said to everyone at the helm of the ship:

Riku-"Hmm...where to guys?"

Goofy-"...Hmm...you know, why don't we let Amelia decide? after all, she is the newest crew member on-board, ah-hyuck!"

Riku-"Well Amelia?"

said Riku, everyone deciding to let Amelia decide.

Space Exploration-<iframe width="854" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>.​

Arthur just smiled. " Than you for the backstory. Now I realize how important Aqua was. As for assisting... Of course. It's my main reason for coming after all. Plus, any friend of Merlin's is a friend of mine. I'll do anything I can " . He said, rubbing the back of his head. " ... Also. Don't bow please... King to King . Nice to meet you, King Mickey" . He said, offering his hand .

Amelia was amazed at the ship she was on. She definitely didn't expect to.... You know .. Drive a spaceship through the cosmos. When asked about which world to visit first, she didn't know which one to choose. "... Uhmm... The J-Jungle ? " . She added softly, fidgeting slightly.

Riku-"The jungle it is, okay, here we land!"

Donald and Goofy-"Let's go!"

Everyone lands the Gummi on the jungle based World.

"The Jungle"

Riku, Donald and Goofy were seen wandering around some part of the jungle World they had ended up in.

Riku-"Hmm...its quiet, TOO quiet..."

Donald-"Yeah...where are all the animals suppose to be? shouldn't we be hearing roaring or something like that?"

Goofy-"I don't know."

Donald-"Sigh..."

said Donald, exasperated with Goofy's behavior at being carefree more or less about everything before he is then reminded of an old memory.

Donald-"...You know, this reminds me of that one time we visited another jungle World, don't you remember Goofy?"

Goofy-"Hmm? oh yeah! Tarzan and Jane! and the gorillas!"

Donald-"Yeah...that was fun."

Riku-"You guys sure have been to a lot of Worlds."

Goofy-"Yeah! Donald even made a new girlfriend there."

Donald-"GWAH! Goofy! don't tell him that!"

Riku-"Really?"

Donald-"No no! you got it all wrong! if Daisy heard this, she'd kill me!"

Riku-"...So you DON'T deny it?"

Donald-"Wha!? i did NOT say that! take that back!"

Riku-"Ain't happening, sorry."

Donald-"...D'oh..."

Goofy-"Wait fellas, you hear...THAT!?"

Riku-"What is it Goof-A BLACK PANTHER!?"

Riku and everyone could see a black panther running very fast through the jungle, apparently it seemed in a rush to get somewhere...and fast too.

The Jungle Book-<iframe width="854" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>.​

Amelia giggled at the conversation that was being had. Well, at least some sort of nice behavior was seen between the group. So, she wasn't necessarily complaining, nor would she ask of the person in general. She also saw the black panther. It had a worried expression, not one of maliciousness or anything. " Uhmm... Should we... Uhmm... Follow him ? ". She asked in a wondering manner, trying not to be a bother to the group. ( I Iamkingdomhearts1000 )

Riku-"Yeah...we better had, who knows what's going on?"

Riku and the others chase after the black panther, wondering where it was heading, it thought to itself, as it ran, not knowing that Riku's group was present nor were they following him the words:

Bagheera-"Huff...huff...i hope...huff...i'm not...huff...too late...huff..."

said the black panther, rushing, as fast, as it could before running out of breath, deciding to take a breather, it rested a bit before suddenly, it was attacked by jungle themed Heartless, noticing this, Riku and the others sprint forth into action.

Riku-"Don't worry! your safe, take cover for now, go on, go!"

said Riku, able to converse with the black panther thanks to Donald's magic that he cast upon everyone upon landing in the jungle, in the hopes of communicating with the animals living in the jungle, deciding to take Riku's advice for now, even though he was a human, the black panther backed away somewhere to hide for the time being to allow Riku and the others to fight the Heartless.

Riku-"Right then, bring it!"

Everyone started fighting the Heartless.

(A battle themed remix of The Bare Necessities plays in the background.).​

Amelia was trailing the two once again, trying to avoid being spotted by the panther until they knew he wasn't hostile. Once this was confirmed since the heartless went after Bagheera . She gasped and wanted to help, but was too timid.

Once the fight begun, Amelia suddenly turned once again. Her eyes became from docile to determined. Think similarly to Yugi & Yami from Yu-Gi-Oh! Series. She summoned her keyblade and headed off to fight the jungle themed heartless, who likely appeared similarly to monkey's.

Amelia was able to fight several of the Heartless at once, trying to being as many to her as possible to avoid them hurting the black panther . However, a well timed Faith spell sent the Heartless flying. She was quite a adept at light magic.

Donald and Goofy perform a team combo attack in which results with Donald standing on-top of Goofy's shield and then using Donald's staff to set all the surrounding Heartless ablaze in a rotating motion with Goofy spinning his shield with Donald on-top using a fire spell, as Riku uses normal attacks to finish off the Heartless, the black panther looked on both astounded and amazed by what he saw going on in front of him all at once, after the battle was said and done, Riku said to everyone the words:

Riku-"Everyone alright?"

Bagheera-"Who, who ARE you people?"

Riku-"Huh?"

the black panther slowly and cautiously approached them, wondering if Riku's group were either allies...or...enemies?​

After Amelia finished the Heartless off, she went to the others. She wasn't necessarily a god tier wielder... But she was a powerdul wielder at least. She said to the others " Uhmm... I'm fine. I hope you guys are okay ".

Before she could ask anymore, the panther from before asked who they were .Whelp. Here was the awkward part. Explaining who they were to a... Panther . This as going to be interesting to say the least . " Uhmm... We ... Uhmm... sort of don't ... C-come from here ". She said in a timid manner. She didn't like this part of conversations.

the black panther growled towards Amelia, causing Riku to stand in front of her to protect her, wondering if the panther was going to attack, as Donald then spoke up and said:

"WAIT! ..."ahem"! we're friends of the jungle here! you saw us fight those creatures moments ago, didn't you? we're not here to harm anyone, nor harm the jungle itself, we just want to help others in any way we can, i know its hard to believe but..."

said Donald before the panther took notice of the duck and saw that he was wearing unique clothing, clothing almost like the humans! what could this have meant!? the black panther decided to loosen up a bit and believe Donald's words for the time being.

Bagheera-"..."Sigh"...my name...is Bagheera, what you say, what you did...you seem...to be telling the truth, at best, at any rate, i don't have time to deal with animals wearing human clothing and especially humans themselves! i must find the man-cub!"

Riku-"...Man-cub?"

Bagheera-"It does not concern you human, leave! before you test my patience!"

Donald-"Now wait just a-! Riku?"

Riku-"Look, i get you don't trust humans, i can fully understand why, if that's the case...let us go with you and you can see for yourself if you can trust us or not."

Everyone-"!?!?"

Bagheera-"!?!? ...Very well but, if i see so much, as one step out of line..."

Riku-"Don't worry, YOU WON'T."

said Riku with sheer conviction in his words, causing Bagheera to be struck back a bit by this, almost earning the panther's praise in mental thought about Riku, almost...deciding to take him up on his offer, Bagheera now reluctantly travels with Riku and the others in search of what he calls a man-cub, together, Riku, Donald, Goofy, Amelia and Bagheera set forth.

"Bagheera joins the party.".

A New Ally-<iframe width="854" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>.​

Last edited:
A emotional rollercoaster this was
She went from ' Oh god please no ' to ' Uhmm... OK ' in a few moments. Seeing the panther growl at her made her cower slightly. Remember, she's still the shy girl unless she is actually fighting again. She look wide-eyed at Riku. She wished she hd a inkling of confidence... But she felt like she did not. After gaining Bagheera's trust, she looked a bit more hopeful. " Uhmm... M-Mister Bagheera... I-I know if it is awful if i say this... B-But.... P-Purely t-theoretical... Man-cub... Is that a little boy ? ". She asked guessing to Bagheera , making sure she was the one behind the group in case this triggered Bagheera to the point of fighting. She knew the Bagheera was good, just skeptical.

Bagheera-"..."

Riku-"Hey, if we're going to work together, we need to trust one another first, please, at least trust us with information that much..."

said Riku, as he and everyone else alongside Bagheera began walking through the jungle in search of the man-cub, Bagheera replies, albeit reluctantly towards Amelia's question:

Bagheera-"...Sigh...the man-cub is...a young boy named Mowgli, i found him when he was just a baby and took him to the wolves, where he would be raised, as one of their own, do not worry, the wolves are not what "other" humans think of them, they are a peaceful tribe of animals and they hold their united family among in the highest regard, however, they knew that one day, Mowgli would have to go back to his people...to...men...because i was the one who brought Mowgli to them, i felt it was my responsibility to at least take Mowgli back to the nearest man village i could find, BUT...Mowgli was adamant, he refused to go with me back to the man village and instead has now wandered off on his own, all alone in the jungle...i-i must find the boy, he is almost like my own son, i don't-i don't want anything bad happening to him, or...gulp...worse...sigh, i just hope that he is alright..."

said Bagheera, picking up his steps more, upon noticing this Riku lastly says to Bagheera:

Riku-"...I see, so that's the story, in a way...that's kind of like us, searching, for someone we hold dear..."

Riku held his hand to his Heart, as Bagheera wondered what Riku had meant by his words before suddenly, more Heartless had started attacking, this time, because Bagheera was now part of the party, unlike with Leon back in Traverse Town, who was only assisting Riku in battle, Bagheera could now aid everyone in team combo attacks, at the beginning of the battle, Riku and Bagheera automatically do this by nodding heads towards one another and using the Limit called "Ride of the Panther", Riku hops on-top of Bagheera's back and rides him, attacking all Heartless standing in the way with Riku's Keyblade whilst Bagheera attacks them with his claws and bites into them.​

Last edited:
Amelia was a bit shocked to hear Bagheera speak. But, she said nothing but felt very bad for him. She hoped they could save him perhaps. But, before that happened, more Heartless showed up. As she wielded her keyblade once again, her confident self awoken and started hammering the heartless to and fro. She even threw her keyblade , which split into three, when all three was wrapped around in light, utilizing the 'Judgement Triad' command. It was because she intuitively knew many Light-Based magic while in this 'state'.

Donald and Goofy fought normally against the Heartless, as Riku had finished off the Ride of the Panther Limit with Bagheera shooting Riku into the air off his back, grabbing the white haired youth by his leg with the panther's tail and had then started spinning him around, attacking all Heartless in both sight and vicinity until eventually letting go of Riku with his tail, as the former catapulted himself up into the air and had then unleashed a final downwards strike, defeating and destroying the Heartless, as they then started to retreat with everyone starting to relax and take a breather.

Bagheera-"Huff...huff...huff...those annoying animals! why do they keep attacking!?"

Riku-"They're not animals, they're called Heartless."

Bagheera-"...Heart...less?"

Riku-"Yeah, its difficult to explain but think of them, as kinds of wild animals with no intelligent minds to think with, only lashing out at others using pure instinct and rage alone, all the Dark emotions you can think of..."

said Riku, as Bagheera pondered on these words:

Bagheera-"...I see, i'll take your word for it, you know, you two humans aren't bad...for humans that is."

said Bagheera, finally giving praise towards both Riku and Amelia both for and despite being humans.​

Last edited:
" Thanks Mister Bagheera" said 'Other Amelia' , still fighting the Heartless with quite a deal of ability. She fought many of them simultaneously, dodging and reflecting as much as she could. She then did something rather odd. She did a 'Reversal' technique. Or , at least something similar. Appearing behind the heartless, she then summoned a Light Sphere that upon impact obliterated the Heartless in intense light. Who was she ? Was it the necklace she wore, which whenever she wielded a weapon had a golden glow to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back