• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts IV: Lost Hearts.

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Donald-"Shush! ...you hear that?"

Riku-"Huh? hear what Donald?"

Donald-"That noise, its coming from...over there!"

Riku-"...? ! Wait, i think you're right, i hear two voices, one of them sounds like...a boy."

Bagheera-"!? That must be Mowgli! MOWGLI!!"

Riku-"Ah Bagheera! wait up!"

"Bagheera had left the party.".

Riku and the others had chased after Bagheera, following only the footprints he left behind in his trail, as suddenly, they could hear more noise, the noise started getting louder and louder and it almost sounded like...singing, like there was music playing in the background.

Donald-"GWAH! Goofy what are you doing!?"

Goofy-"Gosh Donald, i just can't help it, i'm just feeling jiggy with it all of a sudden!"

Goofy started dancing and humming to himself uncontrollably, as finally, everyone had arrived to see Bagheera up top in a tree, talking to himself:

Bagheera-"Oh no! its Baloo! not that blundering idiotic bear..."

said Bagheera, as he face-pawed himself before Riku and the others had looked on and saw the man-cub that they had heard about, Mowgli dancing with a bear using groovy moves who Bagheera points out to be named Baloo, apparently both Mowgli and Baloo do not notice the presence of everyone watching them, as they both dance and sing.

The Bare Necessities-<iframe width="854" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>.​

Amelia followed the others. She also confirmed that the little boy's name was Mowgli, which was a interwsting name she has not heard before. What she saw made her eyes widen in both amusement and surprise. Whole the bear was much bigger than the boy, they seemed to be best friends. She giggled a little bit. " Uhmm... W-well... It's nice to see they are having fun... I-I suppose " . She stuttered softly, enjoying what she was seeing.
( I Iamkingdomhearts1000 )

Bagheera-"Baloo? BALOO!"

Baloo-"Whoa! geez! you scared me there tiger!"

Bagheera-"I am NOT a tiger, i am a black panther you dancing, singing buffoon!"

Mowgli-"Bagheera!"

Bagheera-"Mowgli!"

Bagheera leaped off from the tree down towards the ground floor, approaching Mowgli.

Bagheera-"Mowgli! are you alright?"

Mowgli-"Uh-huh! i'm fine!"

Bagheera-"Good, that's good to hear, now then, we're off."

Mowgli-"Off? off where?"

Bagheera-"To the man village of course."

Mowgli-"! No Bagheera! i want to stay here, in the jungle!"

Bagheera-"Mowgli...its not safe in the jungle these days, right now, dangerous creatures are lurking about, they will attack just about anyone and everyone, be they man or animal."

Baloo-"Huh? what'cha talking about Bagheera?"

Bagheera-"What i am talking about you big oaf is that besides Shere-Khan the tiger, there are other elements lurking about within the jungle that will do harm to the man-cub!"

Baloo-"Really? like what?"

Riku-"Heartless."

Baloo and Mowgli-"!?!?"

said Riku, joining the conversation alongside Donald, Goofy and Amelia.​

Amelia looked a bit warmed by how much Bagheera cared for Mowgli. Such a good chance of pace for the seemingly 'heartless' panther. However , Amelia just cringed slightly when she heard Riku suddenly barge into their conversation. She whispered. " M-Maybe we should've ... W-wait for them to finish before saying something ? " . She implied slightly, fidgeting a bit .

Baloo-"Huh!? more Human kids!?!? geez, this jungle is becoming more and more socialized, huh Bagheera?"

Bagheera-"Shush! let Riku speak."

Baloo-"Riku?"

Bagheera-"Yes, he and this other young person here, Amelia are Humans not native to the jungle, they are well able to handle themselves in battle against the dangerous creatures i just mentioned, now then, listen."

Baloo-"?"

Riku approaches Mowgli before bowing to his level, saying to him the words:

Riku-"Hello there, the name's Riku, your Mowgli right?"

Mowgli-"..."

Riku-"Listen, its just, as Bagheera said, please listen to him, its not safe to be in the jungle, just do what he says and go to the man village, you'll be safer there."

Mowgli-"...No! i don't want to!"

Riku-"...Sigh..."

Riku sighed, as he didn't know how to handle kids, Donald and Goofy merely just laughed, trying to ease the situation.​

Amelia just facepalmed a bit. She didn't know how to explain to the ' man-cub ' that it was far too dangerous to be here now. She just glanced at the sky. She didn't know what to do honestly . She wasn't used to handling children. " Uhmm... Mowgli ". She said softly, kneeling at eye level to the young boy " As much as I don't like this.. You are in grave danger... Beings of intense hatred and darkness are around, threatening to tear you apart... If you stay any longer ". She said, then grimaced to herself at how harsh she may have put it. ( I Iamkingdomhearts1000 )

Mowgli-"..."

Baloo-"Hey! lay off the kid, the two of you! your scaring him!"

said Baloo, trying to protect the man-cub who he cares for like he was his own cub.

Bagheera-"Baloo, i appreciate you looking after Mowgli for, as long, as you have but now time is of the essence, this is no time for bickering i tell you! the man-cub must return to his own!"

Baloo-"Oh yeah and then what!? he'll grow up to be just like the rest of them!? nuh-uh, no way Bagheera!"

Bagheera-"Baloo you are testing my patience!"

Riku and everyone else tried to stop the growing tensions between both the black panther and the bear until suddenly without them all noticing:

Mowgli-"GWAH!"

Baloo and Bagheera-"!?"

Bagheera-"M-MOWGLI!? where are you!? Mowgli!"

Baloo-"Kid!? hey! kid! where are you!?"

Riku-"Rats, when we weren't looking...come on guys, we've got to find the boy!"

Bagheera-"Wait! i'll go with you!"

Baloo-"Same here! i won't ever forgive myself if i don't find Mowgli!"

Riku-"...Alright, let's move out everyone!"

"Baloo and Bagheera join the party.".

meanwhile...

Shere-Khan the tiger was seeing hunting a deer until he was interrupted, he was approached by a both strange and mysterious figure from behind of whom caught his attention...

An Unknown Party-<iframe width="854" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>.​

Amelia was a bit flabbergasted. I mean jeez... The kid couldn't have gone that far. She then followed the others to try to find Mowgli. She also had no idea why she said it like that. Maybe something... Foreign influenced her to say that. Who knows ? So, the team headed deeper into the forest to find Mowgli. Finding a little boy in the middle of a giant forest: What could possible go wrong ?

The party now consisted of six members in total, as they journeyed through the jungle, having somehow managed to avoid Heartless along the way, they found themselves wandering outside the ruins of an ancient palace, where Baloo shares his concerns about Mowgli missing...

Baloo-"Oh kid, please, PLEASE be safe!"

Riku-"...I won't say not to worry but we'll find him, you have my word on that Baloo."

Baloo-"Sigh...if you say so...its just i haven't known him that very long and yet all the same, he's like the cub that i never had, Mowgli, i just want to keep him safe from everything that would have a bad influence on him, namely, Humans-"

Riku-"Like us, right?"

Baloo-"..."

Riku-"Its okay Baloo, you can share your concerns with us, you can trust us, if you can't then we'll earn your trust, we're still doing so with Bagheera."

Baloo-"...Heh, man i'm surprised, to see that old Baggy is getting along with Humans, why, i never even dared to dream of it, you guys...must be pretty special for him to open up to you all..."

Riku-"You think?"

Baloo-"Trust me, i've known Bagheera for a long, LONG time and there's no way he would simply trust others unless he felt like that they could be absolutely trusted."

Riku-"..."

Baloo-"What's wrong? why the silent mood all of a sudden?"

Riku-"Nothing, its just...something i thought up, that's all."

Baloo-"...?"

Bagheera-"...! "sniff" "sniff" ! Baloo! can you smell that!?"

Baloo-"Huh? smell what?"

Bagheera-"Just use your nose!"

Baloo-"...Well whatever you say Baggy, "sniff" "sniff" ! that smell!"

Bagheera-"Its Mowgli."

Baloo-"And wait, something else too, "sniff" "sniff" !? ugh! it stinks! that smells like a hoard of-"

Bagheera-"BANANAS."

Donald and Goofy-"Huh?"

Donald and Goofy were confused by Bagheera's sudden statement.​

Last edited:
Amelia knew why Riku qas at least slightly upset. It reminded him of someone Riku kbew all too well, but obviously wouldn't mention it. Amelia was also relatively surprised on the sudden outburst about the yellow colored fruit . She sniffed the air too to see if she could smell it, and indeed she could. The question was: Why was he so shocked and or frightened. " Uhmm... M-Mister Bagheera... Are ... You okay ? " .

Bagheera-"Baloo, you know what this means, right?"

Baloo-"Yeah, no doubt about it."

Baloo and Bagheera-"KING LOUIE."

Riku-"Huh? whose king Louie?"

Bagheera-"Sigh, he's a rather stupid monkey that leads all the other monkeys within the jungle, if he's kidnapped Mowgli that can only mean one thing, he wants fire."

Donald-"Gwah? fire but why?"

Goofy-"Yeah, couldn't he just make some himself?"

Bagheera-"Its not that simple, in the jungle, fire is forbidden by all animals, as it is a tool originally invented by man, i don't know why king Louie wants fire per say but if he's gotten Mowgli mixed up in all this..."

Riku-"Don't worry, we'll get Mowgli back, we'll just sneak in and sneak out, avoiding any and all possible confrontations."

Bagheera-"...Hmm...not the most animal way to go about it but perhaps that's what Louie won't expect, Baloo, what say you?"

Baloo-"Hey, if it means saving the kid i'm all the more for it, what do we do?"

Riku-"Well..."

said Riku, as he gathered everybody around outside the palace to discuss the plan of action, as inside the palace, king Louie was seen with his monkey minions, wanting Mowgli to show them how to make fire.

King Louie-"So kid, what say you? we'll let you stay in the jungle and in return, you give us fire, how's about it? not a bad deal, plus you get to eat all the bananas that you want."

Mowgli-"I already told you, i don't know how to make fire, that's the Humans' thing!"

King Louie-"...But your Human yourself, aren't you? if so, aren't you basically saying that you won't make fire for us?"

Mowgli-"! N-no! like i keep saying! its not that i won't make fire its that i don't know how to!"

King Louie-"Sigh...i wish i could believe you kid."

sneaking into the palace among the monkeys were seen a disguised Baloo, Donald and Goofy, disguised, as monkeys themselves whilst Riku, Amelia and Bagheera were seen up top of the palace's ruins, waiting for the right time to strike and rescue Mowgli.

I Wan'na Be Like You-<iframe width="854" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>.​

Amelia was seen a bit surprised by the development. But, whatever she needs to save the boy she would do it. " Uhmm... Riku. Sorry for intruding, but don't you know Dark Firaga ? Couldn't you... Or perhaps Donald... Give him knowledge of how to use the Fire Spells ? ". She asked softly outside the palace.

A flashback occurs just before the plan was put into initiative, Riku answers Amelia's question by saying to her:

Riku-"No, we can't Amelia, we don't know what this king Louie wants with fire so its better not to give it to him at all and save us possible consequences on our part."

Donald-"Yeah! what Riku said Amelia!"

said both Riku and Donald, stating why they will not hand over fire to king Louie, as we then return to the present a few minutes later to see Riku, Bagheera and Amelia up top the ruins of the ancient palace, as Riku says to Amelia lastly:

Riku-"Okay Amelia, you know the plan right? while the others distract the monkeys, me and you will sneak in and rescue Mowgli, okay?"

said Riku, placing his trust in Amelia.​

Amelia didn't really think she could be trusted. But, if her allies thought so, maybe she was worth something in this exchange. She only nodded, waiting for some sort of signal . She was actually naturally soft footed , and usually doesn't make noise by moving. So, sneaking around wouldn't be a problem to her. The main problem was her lack of self-confidence, hinted with a quavering lip and shaking body frame. Would this work out well ?

Bagheera-"Young woman, Amelia was it? do not worry, have faith in yourself and do not waver, waver now and you will lose something in the process..."

said Bagheera, giving advice towards Amelia whilst not trying to show it, showing that Bagheera did in some form or manner started to trust both Riku and Amelia enough that he would offer them advice, despite being Humans.

Baloo, Donald and Goofy started mingling among the monkeys, as they continued dancing and singing with Baloo leading them on by performing a duo act with king Louie himself, using this opportunity, Donald and Goofy had signaled Riku and Amelia, giving them the chance to sneak in and save Mowgli.

Riku-"Alright, that's the signal, let's go."

said Riku, whispering to Amelia, as he grabbed her around her waist and together they used a vine to reach down to the lower levels together with Riku tapping on Mowgli's shoulders from behind, signalling him that they were here to rescue him, just when everything seemed to be going well, suddenly, Baloo got too caught up in all the singing and dancing that his disguise was ruined and the monkeys had realized the truth:

Monkey-"Hey, that's not a monkey!"

Monkey 2-"Hey yeah! you're right!"

Monkey 3-"Its Baloo! that stupid bear!"

Baloo-"Stupid!? now who are you calling stupid!?"

Goofy-"Baloo calm down! ...uh-oh!"

in the process, Goofy and Donald's disguises were ruined because of Baloo's outburst against the monkeys and the plan started to fall apart.

King Louie-"WHAT!?!?"

Riku-"Oh no! we've got to go, now!"

Bagheera had hopped down and had lifted Mowgli up on-top his back, as just when Riku and the others were making their escape, they are stopped by monkeys blocking the exit.

Monkey 4-"Not so fast!"

Riku-"...Tch! looks like we have no choice, Amelia! you ready!?"

said Riku, ready to fight the monkeys surrounding him, Amelia, Bagheera and Mowgli whilst on the other end, Baloo, Donald and Goofy had to manage on their own.​

Amelia nodded to Bagheera, blushing lightly at the implication . She mouthed a ' Thank You, Sir ' before the operation went underway. Amelia was doing the best she could . At least, until everything went apart. She whispered " Yes " to Riku , before putting up a fighting stance. She didn't use her keyblade, trying not to harm the Monkeys as best as she could. She really hated fighting. Fighting resulted in pain , and pain resulted in suffering. But, no other option was left.

A bar is shown at the upper left corner showing Mowgli's picture and that it was up to both Riku and Amelia to fight their way through the monkeys, all the while leading Bagheera carrying Mowgli on-top his back around the ancient palace grounds until finally making their way towards through the exit, if Bagheera was to get hit in battle, the bar would deplete and if it had reached 0% percentage completely, the monkeys would steal back Mowgli, leaving Riku and the others to restart all over again, thus the battle begins.

Monkeys and Mowgli-<iframe width="854" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>.​

She immediately started the battle by her eyes becoming lidded, as if something else was controlling her, someone from deep within, someone close yet alien to Amelia herself. It was related to the necklace she wore around her neck, the Omni-Connector . She launched one of the monkeys the other direction with a firm palm press. She then grabbed one of the other monkeys and threw it into the other. She then roundhouse kicked one monkey in the neck, which sent in spiraling towards a crowd of monkeys. ".... Don't harm them ". Was all she said, before she continued the rather one-sided defeat of these monkeys.

Monkeys started attacking Bagheera:

Bagheera-"Cover my side!"

Riku-"Got it!"

Riku replied, as he went in to protect Bagheera carrying Mowgli around everywhere from the monkeys attacking the black panther, Riku had entered his Kingdom Mode that he used back in Traverse Town and had started using one of Sora's trademark abilities, the Ars Arcanum.

"Mowgli protection-80% percent.".​

She decided enough was enough. Summoning her Keyblade, her eyes widened as she summoned a sphere of light that exploded upon impact. She then blitzed several of the monkeys, appearing as pieces of light. "... Let me purify the darkness you primeapes have ... Judgement Triad " . She said, splitting the keyblade into three before throwing it at the monkeys, defeating a good majority of them. She continued to now them down as much as possible, only knocking them out, not killing them .

Mowgli-"Help!"

Bagheera-"We need assistance!"

said the two, as more monkeys started showing up just, as Bagheera was making his way towards the exit, Riku following Amelia's Judgement Triad had unleashed a flurry of attacks upon them until finally, the last attack had knocked out the last monkey, allowing Bagheera to successfully escape with Mowgli, however, just before Riku and the others themselves could escape were they then blocked by none other then king Louie himself!

King Louie-"Yous are going nowhere!"

Riku-"Fine, if that's the way you want it."

Baloo, Donald and Goofy had reunited with both Riku and Amelia, as they all now prepare to take on king Louie himself.

(A battle themed remix of I Wan'na Be Like You plays in the background.).

(Okay Andrita Andrita ).​

Amelia only just glanced at him. " Fine.... If you want it to end this way...
So be it, Mister . You don't have friends... Only servants who only respect you due to your influence and power. You have nothing but selfishness & loathing in your soul , and despise those who have what you don't . Let me show you what the strength of friends can give unto you ! " . She said, putting up a Battle Stance, prepared to fight the rogue king. She could feel the darkness bubbling within the King. She whispered to Riku. " ... He feels like he's only a moments notice from becoming a powerful Heartless " . She said, being very careful as she wasn't sure exactly how this specific adversary would attack.
( I Iamkingdomhearts1000 ... Thanks .)

King Louie pounced on his chest like a gorilla would before moving to tall sharp tipped points around the ruins and then ordering his monkey minions behind those ruins to throw debris over on-top of both Riku and the others in the center of the arena without king Louie getting injured in the process, after jumping off the tall sharp tipped points, king Louie proceeds to use wacky moves to hit against Riku and the others whilst remaining unpredictable all the same.​

As expected, the adversary was definitely quite a deals more... Unpredictable than most. She tried to block the majority if the attacks, though some did manage to land . She gasped a bit, looking a bit to herself. " U-Uhmm... W-What happened ? " . She said, not knowing the fight was even going on, then was hit directly by Louie, sending her flying upward and falling hard on the ground. She got up, barely able to stand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back