• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts IV: Lost Hearts.

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Iamkingdomhearts1000

One of Kingdom Hearts's biggest fans! :]

"...Lost Hearts must gather again once more...for there is still much...that they need to complete..."

Sora-"...Take care of her..."

Sora hands Kairi's Wayfinder that was made, as a good luck charm for him to Riku before disappearing from the Destiny Islands in a burst of Light, vowing to find Sora, for his and everyone elses' sakes, especially Kairi's...Riku sets forth on a new journey with a new look, accompanying him are Sora's travelling companions, Donald Duck and Goofy, as they too wish to find their missing friend, Riku asks Kairi to wait patiently for their return of which she reluctantly agrees...heading forth onward, the new trio travel in the Gummi Ship to travel new and unexplored Worlds never seen before, all the while facing off against a new enemy, determined to stand in their way from finding Sora...they call themselves the "Illuminati" and they self proclaim themselves to be a cult that worships the Light, "chosen" by the Realm of Light to safeguard the Light and destroy all traces of Darkness itself, even if some traces appear to be and/or actually are harmless...knowing that the Realm cannot be supported without both Light and Darkness in perfect sync with one another, Riku and the others now battle the Illuminati and their minions that they send after Riku and friends called the "Saviors", beings self proclaimed by the Illuminati to be born from the Light within peoples' Hearts, opposites to the Heartless and to save the Realm of Light from the fanatics belonging to the Illuminati, all the while dealing with a both strange and mysterious young man who wears a white version of the black hooded coats that once belonged to Organization XIII, as lastly, King Mickey Mouse on his end decides to research into the Illuminati and discover why have they appeared now all of a sudden and just what are these strange creatures, the Saviors that they command? a journey to find and reunite Lost Hearts...Riku's quest was about to begin.

Opening-<iframe width="854" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>.​

Last edited:
( I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Sorry for the cliche *Falls out of a portal and meets the group* thign... But I was thinking realy hard and couldn't come up with a accurate scenario for how Amelia and Wart would meet )

Wart was walking through the realm of darkness in order to reach his destination. It was a bit great that the realm of darkness was basically the crossroads to nearly every world and realm. He could pretty much access anywhere as long as he knew where to go. Unlike Riku and Mickey, he has taken his time to explain nearly every facet of the realm of darkness, while slaughtering as many baddies as possible. He has even defeated several pure heartless, such as Neoshadows and even the Dark Hilde that fought Aqua at the end of her Journey after she bested Vanitas and fought Terranort. While not as strong as the current Keyblade Wielders, had they have been just after the Mark of Mastery Exam, he would likely beat both of them together without transformation. That was the amount of strength he had currently, and he was determined to get stronger via training.

The young boy was finishing off a Dark Side when all of a suden he got a telepathic call from Merlin. He was detailed the events of what took place currently. A nod was given by Wart, as despite his strength he doesn't speak often and is quite solemn due to the toll the darkness has on him, despite not having to worry about him being devoured by it due to the enchanted blade he had currently. He then decided to head off. Summoning a dark portal like he was taught to by Merlin, he headed out to meet a strong Keybalde Bearer who previously failed the Mark of Mastery Exam [Sora] .

Noticing at Destiny Islands, he didn't see Sora. However, who he did see was a red-headed female who just so hapened to be standing there. Silently wondering if this was the Princess of Heart affiliated with Sora, he realized he wouldn't be able to confirm this theory just by walking. He walked close to her, and bowed. " Uhmm... Excuse me, Miss....Kairi I presume ? I do not mean to intrude . I am Sir Arthur , apprentice of Merlin , Inheritor of Excalibur , Leader of the Knights of the Round Table, and the to-be King of Britain . Do you happen to know where the Keybearer known as Sora went ? There's a matter of utmost importance I need to discuss with him " . Despite his childish face and appearance, there was a air of formality and strength radiated from him as he spoke to the young maiden.
----
Meanwhile, a young girl was seen in Transverse Town. Her name was Amelia. And, she definitely didn't belong to this world. However, this rang true for nearly every denizen of this city. They just so happened to have their world be swept up by the darkness, and luckily for them was sent here before their fate was similar to the one of their world. This was also true for Amelia. This and her powerful heart was the reason she was capable of surviving such a vicious assault from the heartless and come back notably unscathed. However, how logn she would stay in such a pure state would be left to fate itself.

She slowly but surely got her bearings and continued to explore the rather lovely world. She admired it's simplistic style and the variety fo people she would meet. Albeit, she would never have the courage to speak to any of them. Unfortunately, she literally looked like a princess, with her diamond tiara and her cinderella like dress. It was clear to see she was one, and most people stared, which definitely gave her a feeling of embarrassment. Oh she prayed for a way to change out of these princess clothes and into something more casual, to avoid sticking out like a sore thumb ever time she merely took a simple stroll .

Her eyes widened as she saw a dark portal. At first, she didn't really know what to do exactly. However, she felt anything would be better than just to sit around doing anything. Taking a deep breath for confidence sake, she jumped into the dark corridor. However, what she wasn't aware of is that this dark portal led to a place where two souls of purity would meet. Two souls who likely needed one another as much as they needed each other.

She landed in the beaches of Destiny Islands, literally right beside Wart, who looked wide-eyed at the spectacle. She smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of her head. " I'm so terribly sorry for the intrusion " . She apologized politely, to which Wart nodded and helped the young woman up. Wart then asked if the young woman was in-fact a Princess of Heart. " Uhmm... No. Well...U-uhmm... I maybe ? " . She asked in a uncertain tone, shrugging herself. Wart nodded as well, before turning his attention back to Kairi. He would have to inform Merlin of this encounter later on.

( Yes I mean Traverse Town I Iamkingdomhearts1000 )

(Okay.).

Donald-"...Well now what do we do?"

Riku-"...We've got to find Sora..."

Goofy-"...But uh, where do we start looking?"

Riku-"Hmm...maybe Leon has a clue."

Goofy-"Ah-hyuck! i think your right Riku!"

Donald-"D'oh! ..."

Riku-"What's up Donald?"

Donald-"You make it sound easy but how are we going to find Leon here in Traverse Town when he could still be at Radiant Garden? i mean, aren't the chances just a little too slim for us?"

Riku-"Maybe but its not like we can't go visit him in Radiant Garden, am i right?"

Donald-"Hmm..."

Goofy-"Riku's right Donald! you've got to think more on the positive side of things!"

Donald-"I know, i know, its just...without Sora, it just doesn't feel...the same, know what i mean?"

Goofy-"...Aww..."

Riku-"...Donald, Goofy..."

said Riku, as he, Donald and Goofy were seen walking around Traverse Town, trying to get a good outlook of the town itself, Riku was now seen wearing a new outfit, gifted to him by the three good faeries with special powers imbued inside the garment.

Traverse Town-<iframe width="854" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>.​

( I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Wart is trying to talk with Kairi BTW... Amelia is still in Traverse Town , and Wart's on Destiny Islands )
Amelia was still in Traverse Town, walking along the many people. Then, she came across the gang of powerhouses: Riku , Donald, and Goofy. She felt for some strange reason that she needed to speak with then. Why was this she wasn't 100% sure about. But, what she was sure about was the very fact this group was traveling. However , she wasn't sure about how to go about introducing herself.

So, she decided the best course of action was to go ahead and interact with these three. She decided to walk towards the three, and asked in a relatively soft tone of voice. " Uhmm... Pardon me for the intrusion. May I... C-come with you ? I... Don't really have anywhere else to go " .

Worst case scenario they bluntly refused her offer. If that was the case, she wasn't exactly sure how to react or what to do in response. How could she prove she was a asset to this team of experienced heroes of the lights ? She had no clue how. She just felt this odd connection to them. She couldn't explain it.

Donald-"GWAH! who are you!?"

said Donald in a interrogating manner towards Amelia upon her sudden question of suddenly asking to join the group, raising his Mage's Staff against her, treating her like an enemy, meanwhile, Kairi was seen at the usual spot where she, Riku and Sora would normally hang out, upon Wart approaching her, she turned around to reveal that she is crying to herself...​

Last edited:
( I Iamkingdomhearts1000 )
Amelia started sobbing silently. She wasn't an enemy. She was far from such. In fact, it was very likely she was one of the kindest souls around. Well, I kean she is a Candidate for the Princess of Heart in her home world, so that much is to be somewhat expected . She felt her heart beating very quickly. She wasn't sure what to do at this point. She never expected them to act so hostile to a person they just met.

"U-Uhmm... I'm sorry ". She said softly, glancing at the floor as teardrops formulated and dropped from her eyes to the floor in rapid succession. In any world or reality, she wasn't expecting such a cruel reaction to her presence . It felt like being out on the spot.

She was never used to being on the spot. Even as a Princess she was heavily guarded and rarely was aloud to do stuff alone. So having this much attention solely on her scared her a lot more, so it took quite a bit of time before a reply could be heard .

The only word she could say in response to the question of what her identity was " A-Amelia " . It was in fact her name, but she was far too scared and hurt to say anything more. As usual, she had no idea how to continue .

------
Meanwhile, Wart found himself in a very awkward situation. When he saw Kairi crying, many variables went through his head at once:

' Was Sora dead ? Were the two in a relationship and he or herself broke up ? Did Riku die ? Did Sora have to leave for a extended period of time ? Was this situation so dire she was very worried about him ? ' .

He shook his head. Now wasn't the time for ' What-Ifs ' . He needed to know as much as this Princess of Heart knew at the moment. However, the gentleman-esque approach would be preferable as it was definitely more based around his current personality

" Miss Kairi... Are you alright ? Did... Something happen ? Do you need anything ? " . He asked multiple questions walking towards her and standing directly in front of her.

Riku hits Donald on the head, apologizing for his confrontation against the newcomer, saying to her:

Riku-"Sorry about that, he didn't mean to go all angry like that, at any rate, may we ask who are you?"

said Riku, trying to be both kind and polite towards the newcomer, wanting to know what her intentions were, meanwhile, at the Destiny Islands...

Kairi-"Who-who are you?"

said Kairi, taking a defensive stance against the stranger who approached her, not knowing who he is or where he came from...​

Last edited:
Her sobbing stopped the moment Riku decided to take charge and introduce himself. She smiled slightly, and wiped the tears from her eyes. It was nice to find hospitality of sorts when your world was destroyed and you're the only survivor.

However, she was quite a bit shy, so it would take a bit to introduce herself. " U-Uhmm... Amelia. P-Princess A-Amelia of... Though it doesn't matter if you... Uhmm... C-Call me a Princess or not . Uhmm... In my world, they called me the... ' Candidate for the Princess of Heart ' ... But... I have no idea what a Princess of Heart is ? I-it's very nice to meet you all " . She said , then initiated in a small curtsey using her dress to show her politeness didn't go away.

However, she then glanced at the three. " Uhmm... If it isn't too much trouble... May I ask your names ... Please ? " . She asked in a soft tone, fidgeting with the helm of her dress. This was so awkward to her. She was usually never able to talk with others so intimately other than her own family.

---
Wart put up his hands defensively. He knew this would be complicated " I'm not an enemy. I'm Arthur. I was sent to train by Merlin to be Sora's replacement in case he... Ceased . Don't worry he isn't dead. I came to ask if you knew where he was so I can perhaps go and find him. Merlin told me he needs more help now than ever " .
He said this matter of fact. He wasn't lying to her whatsoever. He wouldn't ever lie to a lady. Especially one as important to the balance of the worlds as Kairi was.

Riku-"!?!? P-PRINCESS-"

Donald and Goofy-"-OF HEART!?!?"

Suddenly, Heartless and Nobodies had appeared, surrounding the four, backing them into a corner, as Donald and Goofy stood in front of the newcomer now introduced, as Amelia, Riku decided to take the initiative and face off against all these foes by himself.

Riku-"Donald! Goofy! you got this!?"

Goofy-"Sure do Riku! you just go on and take care of those enemies alright?"

Donald-"Yeah! we'll guard the girl, no problem!"

Riku-"...Right! i'm counting on you two!"

Donald and Goofy-"Of course!"

With all said and done, Riku charges head on at all of the Heartless and Nobodies in front of him, meanwhile on the Destiny Islands, Kairi lowered her guard around the stranger who called himself Arthur upon his mention of Merlin, however, she didn't take to kindly about his words about Sora having "Ceased" and instead had questioned him:

Kairi-"...If you are who you say you are, prove it."

said Kairi, wanting absolute proof from Arthur that he was truly Merlin's apprentice.

Event Battle-<iframe width="854" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>.​

Amelia was surprised that they were surprised of her title. She hoped to get some sort of explanation of what a 'Princess of Heart' was in fact. She wasn't going to picky about when this info was revealed.

As soon as that info was revealed nobodies and heartless showed up . She went behind Donald and Goofy, making sure she wasn't seen by these new enemies. She could just feel the malice and negativity off of them. It made her shudder slightly.

She didn't realize that her heart was beating incredibly fast. It was likely because she was spectating what was happening. What she also didn't realize was her heart's continuously growing strength at a phenomenal rate . It was a result of her Heart's growing capacity for strength. But that wasn't necessarily important as she had no way of fulling channelling said strength sans for curative and supportive ways, unless she obtained a weapon of some sort.

---
Arthur didn't know exactly how to prove to Kairi he was in fact directly friends with him. It was a rather awkward place of events to prove such to the young maiden.

After a bit of thinking, he used Firaga, Blizaga, and Thundaga in rapid succession. " Sora was taught by Merkin originally how to use Magic firstly " . Secondly, he smiled as he remembered a piece of information he generally forgot up until this moment . " You and Lea, who was formerly Axel, was training with Merlin to be a Keyblade Wielder and learn the ways of being a mage. He told me a lot about you specifically " .

He hoped this was enough. He knew of other things, and had access to speak with Merlin directly. But he hoped that wouldn't be needed in this case.

Last edited:

Kairi-"!? ...I...see..."

said Kairi, though still wary of Arthur before next proceeding to say to him the words:

Kairi-"...Tell me, do you know where he is? where...Sora is?"

said Kairi, asking Arthur if there was ever a chance that he would know where Sora currently is, meanwhile, in Traverse Town, Riku battles the Pureblood Heartless Shadows and the Nobody Dusks with relative ease, their numbers easily thinning one after another, as not too far away, looking down below from up-top the rooftops of Traverse Town was seen a young looking hooded individual wearing a completely white version of Organization XIII's black coats, going unnoticed by all, as he looks towards both Riku and Amelia with keen interest...

(Sorry, i didn't notice your latest reply, again sorry about that :[.).​

Last edited:
Amelia felt her heart clench slightly. She was not used to this much hatred and overall battling such creatures It was quite... Something to behold. Definitely something to say the very least about what she was seeing.

However, something within her heart ached. She didn't know for what reason, but sort of felt like she was being watched for some unknown reason.

She however continued to look at the battle in general. She was in awe at Riku's strength and overall grace in battle. His experience in battle proved to be key in this small confrontation. It was such a performance of skill and strength. It was unlike any of the guards she had in her home world.
--
Arthur looked a bit sad at what she said. While he was happy to confirm that she believed him, the fact she didn't know where Sora was ... Incredibly concerning.

" Miss Kairi... My reasoning for visiting this humble island was for information on where Sora went. Did he perhaps give you any hints at all of his whereabouts ? ". He asked politely, though the gears were turning.

Wherever he wanted to go... It was clear he didn't want anyone to follow him at that specific point.

Kairi-"!? ...I see...no, he didn't leave behind anything that would lead to him, nothing whatsoever...in the end, all that remained of when he disappeared was...this..."

said Kairi, as she showed Arthur the good luck charm Wayfinder that Kairi made for Sora, so that it would always guide Sora back to her whenever and wherever he was lost inside the Darkness, just like before when he became a Heartless...

In the end, Riku manages to defeat all of the Heartless and Nobodies, sending them back whence they came, after finishing up the "cleaning" straight afterwards, he soon approached Donald and Goofy who were protecting Amelia.

Riku-"...Good work guys."

Donald-"Heh heh."

Goofy-"You know it!"

???-"Very impressive."

Everyone-"!?!?"

Just then, appearing before everyone was the young looking hooded individual who was watching over Riku fighting just a few moments ago.

Encounter-<iframe width="854" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>.​

Last edited:
Amelia looked at the unknown individual with fear in her eyes and a relatively dilated pupils. she didn't know who this person was. But, she knew she should've felt something mysterious and enigmatic coming from this individual.

She was tensing up and shivering violently. She as so nervous and scared. She didn't know who this was, but knew whomever it was ... Is an incredibly dangerous individual. Her heart was telling her that much.

--
" Ah. A Wayfinder " . Arthur said with a smile. He knew it would have to do for now. If it connected to Sora, he would use that connection to locate him. He took out his Excalibur and channeled it's abilities, mimicking the effects of the Wayfinder. " There... Now I'll be able to track Sora's location " .

He was about to leave through a dark portal, but wondered whether or not to bring Kairi along. He traveled through the darkness, and she wasn't equipped to do so. But, leaving her here without any clues would be a bit of a unkindly move on her part.

" ... Kairi. If you don't mind... Take this " . It was a golden orb of immense energy hat he created with a part of his essence. " This is a Connector Sphere. I evented the spell myself. If you call out my name, I will be able to here you and talk to you no matter how far you are. And the reverse is to me. I'll personally let you know once I located Sora and if anything troubling arises. Will this sooth your person ? ". He asked.

Kairi-"Thank you, if you want any clues on where to find Sora, try finding Riku, Donald and Goofy or his majesty, the King of Disney Castle, Mickey Mouse, he might know where to find Sora, just, please, bring them all back safe and sound..." said Kairi, now deciding to place her trust in Arthur despite having only just met him.

Riku-"!? ...? ! W-WAIT! THAT'S!! ...one of Organization XIII's coats!?"

Donald and Goofy-"WHAT!?!?"

???-"Impressive again, you managed to catch on quite well, Riku, hero of Darkness."

Riku-"! ...How, do you know my name? who are you?"

???-"...Someone who will serve, as a guide, on your journey that is to be, starting...NOW."

suddenly, creatures that Riku and the others had never seen before appeared behind the hooded individual, passing by him to attack everyone.

Boss Battle-<iframe width="854" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>.​

Arthur nodded a bit to Kairi. It was to be expected. But, he still appreciated well that she trusted him enough to help. " I'll be sure to do that. Thank you Kairi. You two , Namine . Have a nice day.. " He said with a wink at the end to imply he definitely could see what lies within Hearts, to the nobody who to most was unseen . He entered a Dark Portal to the Darkness, and left without saying a word. He smiled a bit as he liked to surprise people with how much his senses pick up on . Maybe he'll mess with Sora too once he sees him... When he ever does. The Dark Portal was still open well after Arthur was gone , just in-case curious little Kairi decided to come along for the ride. This wasn't on purpose. He just simply forgot to close it behind him. Thus began the trudging through the Realm of Darkness .

---
Amelia meanwhile was a bit mesmerized about who exactly these beings were in actuality. At first she was deathly afraid, but then she felt like she needed to help out as much as possible. But, what could she do ?! She couldn't fight to save her life. As she was being closed in by some of said enemies, a gasp etched her lips .She surrounded herself in a barrier similar to Pete as she was getting knocked around by the enemies. While it was nauseating, she at least was safe for the time being.

Donald-"FIRE!"

Donald shot a Fire spell at these new enemies whilst Goofy smashed them away with his Shield.

Goofy-"Begone, whoeveryouseare!"

Riku-"What are you scheming!?"

???-"...Nothing, for the time being...don't disappoint, Riku...and you, "Princess of Heart."."

the hooded individual disappeared through a Corridor of Darkness before Riku was able to interrogate him, as the individual had left, Riku saw that Amelia was in danger and had then immediately rushed to her aid.​

( I'll be playing as Amelia for a bit until it seems appropiate for Wart to be mentioned I Iamkingdomhearts1000 )
Amelia was obviously getting knocked around . So, after Riku dealt with the neccessary baddies around her, she brushed off her dress and looked up at him with a thankful look. " Thank you so very much for helping me " . She said with kindness and a softness to her voice. However, she looked around with a bit of worriness , not because of her surroundings. No, it was more or less due to the lack of general security. Those 'beings' came without a trace, and didn't look like those black creatures or even those silver and grey creatures she was indirectly associated/affiliated with. However, one question was very much on her mind. " Uhmm.... E-excuse me for my ignorance. B-but... What is a ... Princess of Heart .... A-and... Why were you so surprised about me being one ? " . She asked with a obvious hint of innoncence to her .

Riku, Donald and Goofy had proceeded to finishing up fighting all of these new unseen monsters, as Riku begins to explain to Amelia both what and especially who are the Princesses of Heart:

Riku-"...Once, long, long ago...there was a war of balance between both Light and Darkness, this war went down in history being known, as the Keyblade War, for all of the participants of that war wielded the very same kind of weapon that i do here..."

said Riku, showing his Keyblade to Amelia.​

Last edited:

Amelia nodded as the story was told. This was a story that was told even to her when she was a child . She knew what a Keybkade was. However, she had no idea what a Princess of Heart was. However, she personally felt that it would be best to wait until the man was fully finished with the story, and not to interrupt him during the middle of it.

Riku-"During that war, Keyblade wielders from both sides fought over a very most powerful and ancient weapon known, as the "Chi-Blade", it sounds like and is pronounced, as "Key" but actually its real meaning is far more sinister..."death", a letter...that spells endings..."

said Riku, going further into depth about the story and legend of the Keyblade War.​

Last edited:

Amelia gasped slightly at the revelation. She thought they were mere child's stories at first. However, she didn't make any further commentary down the road about this specific part of the story. However, she did now know that there was a much darker variation of the story she knew. She wondered how no one has yet to claim such a powerful weapon as of yet .

Riku-"...After the initial Keyblade War had ended, the Chi-Blade was destroyed during the conflict and had shattered into 20 pieces...7 of Light and 13 of Darkness...we don't know what became of the 13 shards of Darkness but the 7 Light shards went on to become the newly reborn Hearts of 7 people...namely...the Princesses of Heart, it is because their Hearts were full of pure Light itself alone that they were able to withstand the effects of the Darkness surrounding them, no matter what happened..."

said Riku to Amelia, revealing the truth behind the Princesses of Heart.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back