• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts IV: Lost Hearts.

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
( I Iamkingdomhearts1000 )
Amelia gasped even louder. " Uhmm... T-thanks for the information. But... Uhmm... What would that mean for me ... Would I be hunted down to reforge this blade ? W-what should I .. Do ? " . She asked herself softly, her heart beat was softer and stronger than before. She had no idea what to do. She didn't know any combative techniques whatsoever. She had no way of defending herself, only providing support to those she holds dear.

Riku-"Don't worry, we don't have to worry about the threat of the Chi-Blade anymore, right now, we're on a different journey other then that, a journey...to find a lost friend."

Donald and Goofy-"..."

Said Riku, trying to ease Amelia's concerns more or less.​

( I'll go into more detail on her powers and abilities later on I Iamkingdomhearts1000 . )

Amelia looked quite a bit concerned "... A... Lost friend. Who ? " . She asked in a relatively innocent manner . She sensed sadness amongst Donald and Goofy. She felt really bad for those two for some reason. "... I'll help in anyway I can . Even... If I am... Just a helpless princess ... It's the least I can do for helping me " . She said softly, downgrading herself at the same time.

She gasped a bit as something clicked within her. She connected to Donald and Goofy subconsciously, feeling bad for the lost of a deer friend. Flashing images of things they have went through, things they may have forgotten long ago. She muttered a name she shouldn't have known before fainting " Sora... " .

Everyone-"!?!?"

Riku-"H-Hey!"

Riku caught Amelia, as she fainted, meanwhile, King Mickey was seen at Disney Castle, reading through some old records, trying to gain a clue to Sora's whereabouts, as per the advice of his Master Yen Sid.

Sora...-<iframe width="854" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>.​

I Iamkingdomhearts1000
(Now's the time for Wart to meet King Mickey)
Kairi said the best way to find more information on Sora was to find some of his older friends. Using his Wayfinder, he was able to find people who he was connected to relatively easily. Well, Arthur was pretty adapt at making spells on the fly for situations such as these. He used the reaqlm of darkness, looking for a person who could find it. Suddenly, a strong light presence was felt through the Wayfinder. He knew... this was the likely candidate for him to use. As he exited the dark hole , he saw a mouse looking through some old records. He then asked. " Excuse me... But by change are you... King Mickey ? I'm looking for Sora. I was trained by Merlin to be Sora's replacement if things went... Dire. it's a pleasure to meet you " . He said it in a soft tone, yet in a cautious one simultaneously , having one hand on the hilt for the Excalibur sword in case he made a awful mistake. He wasn't weak by any means, and if need be could fight against the young king of Disney's Castle .

Meanwhile, Amelia was subconscious for a few moments . She was filled with weird dreams of things/ideas she shouldn't have known, places she shouldn't have seen, and people she shouldn't have known. She kept on moaning names she shouldn't have known that were revelant throughout Sora, Donald, and Goofy's adventures. it was because of her sensitive yet strong heart that connected to the two constant companions of Sora. She suddenly woke up, beading with sweat. She knew of things she shouldn't have. " I-i'm so sorry... T-that's why you were so upset. You've ... Been through so much with Sora. You save the world so many times before.... Went through so many hardships. I... am so terribly sorry " . She said, then held her chest. It was pounding like crazy, her eyes were watering and tearing up beyond comparison . She never felt such despair . Such sadness for anyone before... Now she was completely determined to help as much as she could.

Mickey-"Gosh, you sure are protective of yourself around new people, aren't ya? welp, i don't blame ya! that's the natural instinct that kicks in for anybody when meeting and speaking to new people."

said Mickey, as it seemed he had awaited Wart's arrival at his castle, meanwhile, upon Amelia waking up, Donald and Goofy went silent for a few moments before then nodding their heads towards one another, as the latter places a hand on Amelia's shoulder and says to her:

Goofy-"Ah-hyuck! its okay! we don't mind, in fact, we're happy that you care for us and for Sora."

Donald-"Goofy's right, even if we are separated from one another, that won't tear us apart too long, we'll be reunited, you'll see!"

Riku-"...Sigh, you guys..."

Goofy gives his signature laugh, as he brings happiness to everyone's eyes and ears, reassuring them that he and Donald will be fine and that they will reunite with Sora eventually if not sooner, after all, the three did make a promise one time long ago...

???-"What's the commotion going on here?"

Riku-"Ah! you're-Leon!"

said Riku, as he identified a newcomer to the conversation, revealed to be Leon.

A Promise-<iframe width="854" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>.​

Last edited:
Wart looked a bit surprised at his calm demeanor. But, realizing this couldn't be without purpose, he said. " ... Well... It seems you were awaiting me. For what purpose ? " . He said gently, looking to the ground and removing his grip from the Excalibur sword.

Amelia smiled slightly. " ... Okay. I-I'm .... Just glad you guys are okay ? " . She said softly, putting a hand on her chest. She really was. She felt all the pain they did, in fact she still does, because the D-Link has not ceased between them... And she has no idea how to ' turn it off ' in a sense.

When Leon made a guest appearance, all of a sudden her shu persona immediately kicked in, and hid behind the group as soon as remotely possible. He looked so strong, and it made her remind herself she was nothing more then a weakling.

Leon-"...Who's the girl?"

Riku-"I'll explain later Leon, right now, we need to discuss things, is it alright if we have a safe place to talk?"

Leon-"..."Sigh", okay, follow me then..."

said Leon, leading the group onward, as it appeared he himself had things to discuss with them also...​

Amelia looked a bit timid around the new recruit. But, she nodded and followed without making a sound. Honestly, if the others were comfortable around this person, then she would learn to be as well.

Goofy-"See Donald? i just knew that we'd find Leon here!"

Donald-"Yeah...but the question is why?"

Leon-"Good question Donald, there have been strange reports and sightings about creatures never seen before attacking innocent civilians, apparently led by a young man wearing a white version of the Organization's coats..."

Riku-"...Him..."

said Riku, as he pondered on the identity of the both strange and mysterious hooded person from before.​

Amelia looked a bit timid, but continued to listen to the conversation attentively. She may not have been much of a talker, but she was definitely a listener to say the least. She also wanted to know the identity of the person donning a white cloak, but knew she wouldn't get a answer right away.

She decided to introduce herself to Leon. " ... Uhmm... H-hi... I'm Amelia. Nice to... Meet you " . She said timidly , although it made sense considering her very nature is that of a quiet mouse.

Leon-"Pleasure, so anyways, Riku...what's up with the girl?"

Riku-"Its..."sigh", a long story, a-anyways, where are we heading?"

Leon-"To see Cid, apparently there's something wrong with the Gizmo Shop in the 2nd District's Bell that has caused the entire shop to stop running, the electricity of all of Traverse Town depends on the shop working and so its up to us to fix it."

Riku-"Okay but that sounds like a simple job for any repairmen to do so why are we-"

Leon-"The Heartless are involved."

Riku-"!?"

Leon-"We believe Maleficent sent them in order to terrorize the town."

Donald and Goofy-"GULP! MALEFICENT!?"

Shouted out Donald and Goofy, meanwhile, lurking in the shadows...

Hades-"So, even without the spiky haired know it all, those mookes are still trying to play goody goody eh?"

Pete-"D'aw let em have their fun, in the meantime, i'm gonna plan having some fun of my own, turning this here town into a den full of Heartless!"

Hades-"Yeah, yeah, whatever, hey, after you're done, get me a pizza on the way kay, no god of the underworld can work on an empty stomach."

said Hades, as he disappeared into a fiery puff of smoke, leaving Pete to lastly say the words:

Pete-"Hmph! says mister oh i'm so fancy and stuff, just because he rules the underworld, well soon enough! i'm going to be ruling ALL of the Worlds! bweh heh heh!"

said Pete, laughing to himself.

Evil Lurking Within the Shadows-<iframe width="854" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>.​

Amelia continued to listen to what Leon said. Oh.. She wished she could help. But, she was heavily doubtful Amelia's eyes widened at the name of Maleficent. Through Donald and Goofy's connection , she knew exactly who they were. She shivered at the thought. " I-if... M-Miss Maleficent knew who I was... Would she take me ... L-like the other Princesses ? " . She said, trembling slightly. Yep, she called Maleficent a miss. That's a good representation of how polite she is... Even to those who are truly evil to the core.

Riku and Leon-"Miss? ..."

Goofy-"Aw don't you worry Amelia, we're here! we'll protect you!"

Donald-"Goofy's right! if that mean old fairy comes looking for you, i'll just send her away with my magic!"

said both Goofy and Donald, trying to encourage Amelia until finally, everyone had arrived at the 2nd District, only to then see it under attack by a Twilight Thorn Nobody, Riku and Leon decided to deal with the enemy head on, as both Donald and Goofy stayed behind once again to guard Amelia, at this point, Leon had joined Riku, as a temporary assistance in battle, just like Leon did once for Sora at Radiant Garden when they first confronted Nobodies together for the very 1st time, it was then that Riku decided to unveil the true powers of his clothing, as he then transformed into his signature Dark Mode form, however, instead of baring the Heartless Emblem on his chest, he was instead shown with the Emblem of Sora's Kingdom Crown, showing that in a way, Sora was fighting alongside Riku in spirit, this new change in his appearance had caused his Dark Mode overall to be renamed "Kingdom Mode", as he could now wield Sora's powers of Light alongside Riku's own powers of Darkness, creating a unique mix of the two, blending their respective fighting styles together, finally, Riku and Leon proceeded to fight the Twilight Thorn.

Light, Darkness and Twilight-<iframe width="854" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>.​

Amelia nodded when they were incredulous . She cared a lot about people, even those who had darkness, believing they can eventually be saved. Yep. Naiveness to a tee... Very reminescent of how Sora operates... Lilely far more naive though. As she glanced at Donald, she giggled lightly . " Thank you.... M-Maybe I can save Miss Maleficent ... P-possibly ... " . Anyone who was in earshot who knew Maleficent likely facepalmed.

Amelia was definitely behind Donald & Goofy... Doing her best to simply just blend in behind them. She never wanted to fight . She was awed at the display of strength and power they others had. She couldn't help but mutter in a soft voice. " Wow... " . She wished she could have a inkling of what they had. Wait .. Maybe she could connect to Riku ? ' N-no... That wouldn't be polite. M... Maybe I'll ask... No. That's a s-stupid thought... ' . She thought to herself, shuffling along quietly, trembling with each step.

Riku had flashed stepped from one place to another, using the Ghost Drive technique whilst Leon proceeded to activate his Renzokuken technique, the two of them prepared to finish off the Twilight Thorn both at once simultaneously, they hit the Twilight Thorn, seemingly finishing it off, however, they then hear a familiar voice in the background:

Pete-"Nuh-uh! this show has only just begun folks! now then, on to the main event!"

the voice revealed itself to be Pete, of whom then supercharged the Twilight Thorn using the stolen electricity of the Gizmo Shop, stolen by the Heartless of which proceeded to amass in number in the form of multiple Neoshadow Pureblood Heartless and altogether, they started swirling around the Twilight Thorn, giving their Dark energy to it by transference, by clinging onto its body, they became a sort of merger with one another and now the Twilight Thorn became known, as the "Neo Thorn", the Neo Thorn with all the Neoshadows clinging onto it like multiple spiders on a single giant web had started attacking both Riku and Leon more fiercely, its attacks fueled by electrical and Darkness mixed based attacks, the former element having come from the stolen electricity of the Gizmo Shop.

Cid-"Squall!"

Leon-"Cid!"

Cid-"Leon, its that thug, Pete! somehow he's commanding the Nobodies alongside the Heartless, as well, he's been using the Heartless in an attempt to superpower that Nobody your fighting right now!"

Leon-"What!?"

Pete-"Bweh heh! that's right! you guessed it goofballs! it took a lot of hard work but now me and Maleficent can control Nobodies whenever we want, WHEREVER WE WANT! bweh heh heh!"

Leon-"Why you!"

Riku-"Leon look out!"

Leon-"Huh? OOF!"

Pete-"See? better watch where you're looking, otherwise my Nobody is going to make mince meat outta ya!"

Donald-"Oh yeah!? we'll see about that! GWAAAAH!!"

Goofy-"Ah! Donald! wait!"

said Goofy, as Donald charged ahead to where Pete was, intending to fight him one on one.​

Last edited:
Amelia was a bit timid at first. It was expected at first. But then, she sort of saw that her new friends were being hurt by this so called Neo Thorn. She gasped and ran to Mister Leon's side, actually looking a bit nervous. " UHmm... M-Mister Leon... Are you okay ? " . She asked in a kind manner, though she wouldn't have the strength to pick the man up whatsoever. Meanwhile, she stared at the nobody/heartless. She was trembling. She didn't know what to do honestly. She then looked at Pete. " M-Mister... W-why are you doing this ? T... They didn't do anything wrong to you... " . She said in a fidgetting motion, still scared out of her mind at the situation in front of her. But, she also wanted to know why Mister Pete was so cruel.

( Amelia refers to everyone by honorifics... Even those who clearly don't deserve it )

( I Iamkingdomhearts1000 I Iamkingdomhearts1000
Tagging again in case maybe you didn't see it )

Last edited:

Donald-"!? Amelia! stay back!"

Goofy-"Huh? uh-oh!"

said Goofy, having failed to notice that Amelia who was previously standing behind him had now suddenly approached Pete.​

Amelia continued to talk to Pete from now behind Goofy , when she realized she was too close to the Nobody . Her sense of danger was increasing yes, but honestly she didn't care much about herself . What she did care however was that a friend was severely hurt. " P-Please M-Mister. Can you.... Please tell me why you are hurting people ... I don't understand " . She said, suddenly connecting to both Pete & Riku subconsciously, which she is now connected to 4 people at once ... Which was unheard of when utilizing D-Link.

"Huh? buzz off, shrimp!"

said Pete, knocking Amelia aside, not caring for her words, as Riku upon seeing this, decides to finish up with the Neo Thorn by destroying all of the Neoshadows circling around on its body, that way, by destroying them all will it be left vulnerable and just be an ordinary Twilight Thorn again.​

Amelia was knocked aside like a little toy, sent flying into the nearest wall. It made a dent in the wall, and she fell limp unto the cold floor. This was expected considering despite her Heart was insanely strong + D-Link's , but she did not have a way of properly utilizing it's strength as of current. Plus, she had no combat experience either. She looked up on a daze . She felt saddened she couldn't reach Pete with minor words such as these. No, she wasn't angry. J She couldn't even get up because the hit she tanked was so hard. " ... W-why... D-did I do something wrong ... I... I-I'm so sorry... " . She was incredulous. She didn't understand what was wrong, but felt like it was really all her fault . Sobbing slightly, she just sat there on the ground.

"...Is that it? you gonna cry? come on, i thought you were stronger then that, "Princess of Heart."."

suddenly, time around everyone had frozen and appearing before the hurt Amelia was the young man wearing the white coat, approaching and talking with Amelia, next saying to her the words:

"You may have the power to bond with others but that simply isn't good enough, you need to learn how to fight for yourself, even if you don't want to, stand up, stand up and be proud of your heritage, if not then you are doomed to fall into Darkness, here, a gift, what you do with it is up to you."

the young man had summoned a small magic sphere made of Light and had passed it on to Amelia of which it then manifested inside her dominant hand both very shockingly and surprisingly, as a Keyblade! he lastly said to Amelia before time started slowly resuming:

"Kindness is a strength but kindness alone will not win you any battles, you can't depend solely on others to fight your battles for you, you must fight and you must stand tall, for the sake of your people, for the sake of your comrades and most especially...for the sake, of yourself."

said the young man, as he turned away but not before using magic one last time to heal Amelia, what she would do with the Keyblade would be up to her from this point onward.

A Keyblade-<iframe width="854" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>.​

Last edited:
Amelia was shocked to learn that time itself slowed down. She couldn't see anyone moving. She felt a bit of fear. Was she dead perhaps ? No. If she was dead, he heart would've left, but it was constantly beating, letting her know very much she was still alive in some way or fashion. As she heard a very familiar voice, she turned around slowly to meet the hooded man . Some part of her felt like it was a mirage, but her heart told her it was not, and he was definitely there. Stnading up the best she could, she faced the hooded man with a weakened smile. It was nice to see him again overall. I guess once again it was her kindness being there.

As she was reminded once again what to fight for, and given a keyblade, she softly said " Thank you. I'll... Try not to dissapoint you Mister . M-Maybe... We can be friends in the future " . She said, holding up the keyblade in her hands. While it wasn't as powerful looking as maybe Sora's or Riku's , her ridiculously strong heart + Advanced D-Links + A keyblade definitely equaled a fearsome keyblade wielder. She glanced at it, looking at it with a soft smile. Finaqlly, a chance to help her friends .

Her heart, which she had held back the entire time, she released a surge of light from within, releasing many light columns around her body. While she was somewhat afraid of what's to come due to being both a Princess of Heart + A Keyblade Wielder , the connections she made only made her more determined than ever before. It was time to help her friends and save those who are lost. To help stop the coming threats and return Sora to where he belonged: With his friends.

When the light show disappeared, there wasn't a aura around Amelia or anything. She just put a heart to her chest, and muttered out words that her heart was constantly stating. " I hope I one day deserve to be my friend's powers... The same way they are mine ". With those words stated, she went into a battle stance, ready for nearly anything this time. She was still slightly hesitant to go ahead and brawl. But her eyes held a desire to support her friends, even if it meant a bit of brawling was needed.
( I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Sorry for the over delay )

(Its okay :].).

Pete-"H-H-H-HUH!?!? WHY DOES THAT RUNT HAVE A KEYBLADE!?!?"

shouted out Pete, as Goofy caught up to with Donald, as the latter replied:

Donald-"Goofy look!"

Goofy-"!? Well i'll be!"

said both Donald and Goofy, as Riku saw what was going on and said to himself lastly the words:

Riku-"...A Keyblade!?"

said Riku, shocked and surprised by Amelia's Keyblade, as he continued battling the Neo Thorn, as there were less Neoshadows clinging onto the Twilight Thorn now.

Emergence of Light-<iframe width="854" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>.​

Last edited:
Feeling the strength of the Keyblade... Amelia then rushed to battle to fight alongside Riku to take on the Neo Thorn . These denizens of pure darkness would feel the strength she has deep within, and the light she uses to purify souls . As she continuously parried the multiple strikes from the strong Heartless, she wondered how exactly to defeat it.

She then felt her Heart telling her to do something. She nodded slightly before iniating the option, hoping it would work. It was a Reaction Command, called " Detachment ' . She rushed to face the Neo Thorn head on, and parried it's attack hard, causing the Neo Thorn to stagger . She then did a rising slash of sorts with light surrounding her keyblade. If it worked, it would separate the remaining Neoshadows from it's body. If not, she would likely still be able somewhat parry it's attacks, but get knocked back considerably .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back