• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Kinda specific Demon x Angel roleplay

Radio_Rat66.6

Have you seen the pits of hell? Pretty swanky...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I blipped off the site for about a month and now I'm back. And being back I have brought with me a cute idea. Just preface, I do prefer MxM. Anyways! The idea is pretty simple. A demon and an angel, probably exiled to Earth or something for plot reasons, but they're aesthetics and looks are opposite. So the angel has dark hair, maybe dark wings, and loves dressing in goth clothing. And the demon has light colored hair, cutesy horns, and loves kawaii clothing. We can decide later on if they have opposite personalities or not. Hope this gets some love!

If you're still looking for somebody to try this out with, feel free to shoot me a PM! Your idea sounded pretty interesting.

Oh my gosh, this sounds so like cute! If you're still open to this, please feel free to send me a message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back