• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kekkai Sensen/Blood Blockade Battlefront RP (Interest Check)

Refaulted

You're Done!
Hey there, you who decides to check out this Interest Check. Basically, I want to see who would be interested in a Kekkai Sensen/Blood Blockade Battlefront RP, as I don't believe I've seen one on the site so far. I thought it would be interesting to try, but I want to see if there is anyone else out there interested in it first before I start anything.

If you don't know what Blood Blockade Battlefront is, then I can give you a quick explanation from the wiki:
Three years ago, a gateway between Earth and the Beyond opened over the city of New York. In one terrible night, New York was destroyed and rebuilt, trapping New Yorkers and extradimentional creatures alike in an impenetrable bubble. Now, New York has been rechristened New Jerusalem, a paranormal melting pot where magic and madness dwell alongside the mundane, where every form of human vermin gathers to exploit otherwordly assets for earthly profit. Now someone is threatening to breach the bubble and release New Jerusalem’s horrors, but the mysterious superagents of Libra fight to prevent the unthinkable.

So you will be playing as these Libra agents, all original characters. The story will be slightly altered from the original story to make it more interesting for you players as well.

If you have any questions, or you need something explained more clearly, you can ask below or PM me.

Hi there!
I'm new to this site but I absolutely love Blood Blockade. I've only ever watched the anime though -do I need to have read the light novels to participate?
Thanks.

Hi there!
I'm new to this site but I absolutely love Blood Blockade. I've only ever watched the anime though -do I need to have read the light novels to participate?
Thanks.
Hey, welcome to the site, pal! It's fine if you never read the light novels. My goal is to try and adjust the RP so it is easy to understand for anyone who is not familiar with the world of BBBF (as I tend to call it), so really, even if you never watched the anime, you will be able to understand what is going on.

INTERESTED
let me show some interest to this, count me in
Thanks for showing some interest! I hope to find maybe a few more people to show some interest, but I can start building most of the plot and probably see about making a rough draft character sheet for everyone to start organizing their characters.

It's funny: I just started watching Kekkai Sensen yesterday.

I binged straight to season 2, lol. It's just too good. Please count me in

I want in!
It's funny: I just started watching Kekkai Sensen yesterday.

I binged straight to season 2, lol. It's just too good. Please count me in
Glad to see some more people interested!

I've been taking some time to work on the plot and a rough character sheet that you all can use to start planning your characters before the main threads are up. If they aren't done tonight, then hopefully I can get it done tomorrow or during the weekend.

Aurum Aurum RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Roxasarass Roxasarass Iryxa1 Iryxa1 Sacrosanctus Sacrosanctus

No harm in putting it up right now. After all, it will still take some time for us to perfect our sheets, so we might as well gather up as much time as possible before the actual rp begins

No harm in putting it up right now. After all, it will still take some time for us to perfect our sheets, so we might as well gather up as much time as possible before the actual rp begins
Very well. Give me some time, I'll put it up under the Fandom Characters section in a few minutes.

Hey DM, do you think most of us should go with the Blood Techniques, or should we just make up our own thing?

Hey DM, do you think most of us should go with the Blood Techniques, or should we just make up our own thing?
You can create any ability you would like, as long as it isn't something super powerful that would break any combat scenarios. As an example, Chain doesn't have any Blood Techniques, instead having the ability of extremely powerful invisibility. I didn't want to restrict you all just to Blood Techniques, and give you a chance to make up something you think would be cool to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back