• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kamen Rider: The Magic Number (Reboot)

Gaius Danius Griinia

Apparently Infamous
I like Kamen Rider
I'd like an RP where I can be a Kamen Rider
However, I am incapable of doing one of these alone
So I'm wondering if someone or some people would like to help me run a Kamen Rider RP?

Plot:
For years the Hunters of Sendou had faithfully protected their city from the Spectres of the Underworld for generations. That is until one of them switched sides and led the Spectres against humanity. Although killed in battle by his former leader, this Hunter remained as a lingering ghost. Unseating the Spectre Overlord, the Hunter became the monster known as Kamen Rider Phantomb. Wiping out the Hunters, Phantomb returned to the Underworld to plan. Unbeknownst to all, a lone scientist created a series of Drivers to combat mysterious creatures springing up in the city. A few of these Drivers were uncovered by the Amawaka Group and used to create the Guardian Force. This group of Kamen Riders were given the task of defeating these monsters for humanity. However, they are not aware of the new generation of Hunters that have risen to challenge the Spectres. Hunter? Guardian? Spectre? Who will come out on top?!

This is a reboot of a previous RP I made that didn't manage to get off the ground
I'm rebooting it in hopes of attracting more people this time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back