• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Kai back at it again (roleplay search)

KaigerGalaxy

Resident Kaiju Groupie
Hey hey! Again, looking for some angsty gay crap to give me a reason to ignore my classes. This would probably only be a short roleplay unless we just keep throwing conflicts in like popcorn.
Honestly, if you want to, you could use a canon character if you want but I don't see why you would. Feel free to DM me if interested! I have a HUGE list of OCs to choose from and I'm updating the list with bios! Kaiger's Stuidly Long Character List

-No 18+
-Absolutely no racism, lgbt-phobia, or straight up bs (If it's for the roleplay, it's fine)
-I do get busy at times, as I am a student with TWO English classes (against my will-) So please respect that
-Please try to get at least 2 lines. If there are times when you can't get much just say so, I might be able to add to mine
-My time zone is CDT!

I don't have any triggers and I hope that you'll bring some potential plots into the mix!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back