• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ~ K-Pop Long-term Partner & Friend Search ~

laybaeby

Full-time Protection Squad Member
Hello~~~

I'm Ari, a lit/semi-lit writer with 8+ years of roleplaying experience on and off. It's been a while since I've roleplayed here, but I'm ready to start up again with a long-term partner. Only seriously considering partners 20 years and over.

My response time varies on interest and personal life happenings; I usually respond pretty quickly if my interest is peaked. Typically, I write 2 paragraphs worth of content and would expect similar length replies.

Realistic plots with a romantic element, such as angst or fluff, are preferred. I have only ever done MxF, but I'd love to try FxF and MxM. There are no specific plots that I am interested in at the moment, but that can be figured out later. Def need a partner that can brainstorm ideas as we go and talk out the direction of the roleplay. Expect the addition of photos and collaborative playlists to aide the ambiance of the roleplay.

As of now, I’m looking for mostly K-pop FCs. I don't really mind any idol as a FC, so long as they are not overused or deceased. Also, I'm up for talking through all our faves, song suggestions, etc.

DM if you are interested. (:

***automatic bonus points for those who stan EXO and B1A4***

Users who are viewing this thread

Back