• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Justice League meets Avengers (OOC)

Zachy1993 Zachy1993 I'm afraid I would respond to your posts on my account, but I need 10+ posts to do that. Just so it doesn't seem like I'm ignoring you, cause I'm super excited for the Nightwing movie too! As long as they do him right...

Dude you nearly gave me a heart attack lmao I thought you were backing out when I started reading that xDDD

Name:
Wonder Woman
Diana Prince

Appearance:
WW750-702x527.jpg

History:
Diana is a princess of the Amazons, a race of warrior women who live free of men on Themyscira. She is the only Amazon who was not conceived by a man; her mother, Hippolita, crafted her out of clay, and the Greek gods bestowed her with life. Raised as a warrior, she was trained in combat from a young age, though was also taught in lessons of peace and love, as is the Amazonian way. When Steve Trevor, an American pilot and spy, crash landed in the oceans surrounding Themyscira, Diana saved him from drowning and brought him to her people. Under the influence on the Lasso of Truth, he told them of the dangers that were plaguing the human world, that is to say, World War I. The Amazons dismissed it, claiming it was not their problem, but Diana was enraged and affronted by both her people's attitude and the horrors of Steve's stories. And so, she snuck out with Steve Trevor to the human world, determined to end the war. Though, as she would find upon reaching the realm of humans, things aren't often so black and white. Since then she has served as an ambassador for humans and the Greek gods.

Alignment:
Good

Team Affiliation:
Amazons, Justice League​

Name: Zatanna Zatara, Mistress of Magic
Appearance:
zatanna1.png
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f75786c78626d65586c59776e38513d3d2d3136392e313438373863393163306235313264623238353630343431383336352e6a7067

History:
Born to the inherently magical Homo Magi species, Zatanna was trained in her supernatural talents by her father Giovanni, learning to cast spells by speaking backwards. After his demise and the hands of extraplanar invaders, she took over as a superheroine posing as a stage magician. She has been involved in many adventures and with many superheroes, but usually maintains a low profile in order to hide her powers, mainly facing underground supernatural threats. Her base of operations is Shadowcrest, a mansion just outside of Gotham. In terms of personality, she's youthful, energetic and playful with a penchant for theatrics and arcane mystery.
Alignment: Good
Team Affiliation: Justice League Dark (if it exists), Justice League, Young Justice (formerly), Titans (possibly part-time)

Attachments

• zatanna.jpg
    zatanna.jpg
    322.8 KB · Views: 2
Zachy1993 Zachy1993 I made up a plot of sorts. Check it out and let me know if you have a different idea for a plot so that I can change it.

Was just now thinking about plot lol. That'll work fine, we'll have detours along the way though to keep stuff interesting like JL and Avengers meeting etc and everyday heroics.

||B L A C K P A N T H E R||

“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”​

T'challa's Theme (Super Robot Taisen OST - Nightmare

Name: His Majesty King T'challa aka "The Black Panther".

Appearance: chadwick_boseman_as_t_challa_in_black_panther_by_artlover67-dbg7a5j.jpg

History:
T'Challa is heir to the centuries-old ruling dynasty of the African kingdom Wakanda, and ritual leader of its Panther Clan.

T'Challa is the Black Panther, king of Wakanda, one of the most technologically advanced nations on Earth. He is among the top intellects and martial artists of the world, a veteran Avenger, and a member of the Illuminati. Using his powers and abilities, he has pledged his fortune, powers, and life to the service of all mankind.

Alignment: Heroic Neutral

Team Affiliation: Avengers

Last edited:
I'm just waiting for everyone to get out an opening post before I begin writing in earnest. Hope that's all ok :)

Also The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect I don't think I've said this yet, but I love your opening post! Darkseid has never been that compelling to me, but I'm already loving the way you write him much more than anything I've read of him from dc!

I'm just waiting for everyone to get out an opening post before I begin writing in earnest. Hope that's all ok :)

Also The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect I don't think I've said this yet, but I love your opening post! Darkseid has never been that compelling to me, but I'm already loving the way you write him much more than anything I've read of him from dc!

Totally okay! :D

What does that mean? This is my first group rp... :(

Meh, nvm lol. It usually means everyone posts in a certain order but that's not a big deal lmao! Just when we get further in to main plot points try to space out your posts a bit kay? :P

Right, gotcha. Just trying to think of where to put him and have him interact with other players. I don’t want to put him at the fire if I’m already flooding there.

Meh, nvm lol. It usually means everyone posts in a certain order but that's not a big deal lmao! Just when we get further in to main plot points try to space out your posts a bit kay? :P
Alright, apologies I'll space out my replies more, when you say space out do you mean wait longer before replying?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back