• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ☆Just Some Ideas☆

slimmyjimjim7

Each of these ideas will need people who are going to be detailed, literate and dedicated, and all of them would be using anime pictures. These are ones that I have been working on and I was just wondering which one would get the most interest, I might make two, I might make all of them but I will definitely at least depending on how many people voice that they like them.

1. This is an idea that I've been working on for some time about a train that appears to humans that have lost someone dear to them and they can travel to the edge of the world to find their loved one and bring them back to the realm of the living but little do they know also on this train is the very creatures that haunted their nightmares as children. Demons from dark that roam on this train for a sense of freedom and gathering, for whatever reason they have for being on the train they stay traveling back and forth between the realm of the living and the dead sometimes preying on the humans that come onto the train.

2. This idea is based on a video I've seen a while ago but with a bit of a twist. The story is that when a soul goes to hell it has two option, either a person can choose to burn for eternity or turn themselves into a demon and tempt the souls of the living into doing horrible things or even killing themselves. When a demon arrives in the human world they cannot be seen or heard by everyone except those they haunt, they also cannot touch objects. But slowly over time they become more apart of the world around them until they can touch things and be seen. The goal of a demon is to corrupt the soul they are attached to until that human decides to kill themselves and if they can't then they are fired, literally.

3. The last roleplay is the story of a distant future in which demons break free from hell to take over the earth they live in wealthy homes forcing humans to serve them in their homes. The story follows a family of aristocratic demons that never owned humans before have decided to purchase one human each as a servant companion. Each demon has their own ability and their own personal struggles, after losing their mother a few years back the family has since been in shambles and barely holding together so the father thought that buying humans might salvage what was left of their relationships. The family consists of the father, the eldest daughter, the middle son, and the youngest daughter and each of them has a human of the opposite sex.

These are actually reasonably good ideas, depending on the execution I would certainly join any of them, if only out of boredom and lack of anything else to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back