• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ž ~ ๐€ ๐‘๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐‚๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐‘๐ (๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง...๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ)

bartonstark

hettie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
c117aad8-aae4-4bbf-ac9a-5698076b76b0.jpg

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง.

Hello! The name's Heather (and yes I am introducing myself again, just in case anyone is new...) and I am a 21 year old RPer who is looking for a partner who can play Jeremy Renner for my celebrity OC.

download (29).jpg

๐๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐ข๐๐ž๐š๐ฌ.
  1. Taylor is working on her next music video for her new song, Love Again when her celebrity crush Jeremy Renner visits on set and decides to be apart of it, being her character's love interest. Of course, this is set in 2020, so he is currently filming for Rennervations in Chicago.
  2. On the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, Taylor is asked about her crush on Jeremy and after being embarrassed and blushing about it, Jimmy asks her to sing one of his songs. When she is singing Every Woman, Jeremy decides to surprise her by going on the show. This is when he's promoting Rennervations.
  3. In a recording studio, Taylor was wondering who to duet on her new song, Save Your Tears until she gets a phone call from Jeremy, giving her an idea. So she asks him if he could duet with her on the song.

pp_disneyplusoriginals_rennervations_herobanner_mobile_8227c601.jpeg

๐€๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐‚๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐‚.

ใ€ŽFull nameใ€

Taylor Dakala Harrison

ใ€ŽStage name/Nicknamesใ€

Silver (Tay)

ใ€ŽGeneral personalityใ€

Taylor is an open-minded, loyal and selfless person when you get to know her. however, she can be jealous when you abandon her for a long time. she can also be anxious and shy when meeting new people. she is quite desperate for attention when you leave them alone for an inordinate amount of time.

ใ€ŽFaceclaimใ€

Yara Shahidi

Yara Shahidi Swears By This Iranian Skincare Secret.jpg

ใ€ŽHer love interestใ€

Jeremy Renner

0fe2dd2a-3bbc-4e2d-abdb-d521b7684a20.jpg

ใ€ŽFilmographyใ€

• I Wanna Dance With Somebody (2022 - Whitney Houston biopic)​
  • Run The World (TBA - Beyoncรฉ biopic)​

ใ€ŽDiscographyใ€​

• Love Again (2023)
  • 2 Be Loved (Am I Ready) ft. Lizzo
  • We Made You - Eminem (featured 2021)
  • Afraid to Feel (2022)
  • Save Your Tears ft. Jeremy Renner (2022)
  • Superman - Eminem (featured 2021)
  • Hold Up (2022)
  • Run The World (Beyoncรฉ cover)
  • Every Woman (Jeremy Renner cover - on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon)

ใ€ŽExtra informationใ€

Taylor was born in the same city as her celebrity crush Jeremy (Modesto, California) but moved to Chicago, Illinois after graduating from Modesto Junior College with a degree of psychology and sociology before she took music class as an elective and decided to pursue a music career after her friend Kylie Thomas realised her amazing singing skills. Her friend Kylie Thomas is portrayed by Selena Gomez.

She is bi-curious, but she is very private about it though.

tatalla.jpg

๐ƒ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง (๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐จ ๐š ๐๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐‘๐).

ใ€ŽCelebrities I can playใ€
  • Pedro Pascal
  • Hailee Steinfeld
  • Sebastian Stan
  • Anthony Mackie
  • Elizabeth Olsen
  • Tessa Thompson

download (28).jpg

๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐‘๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž.

1. I am semi-literate, but sometimes I will write a bit more.
  2. If I'm not replying, I'm probably asleep or out somewhere. I live in the UK, so timezones might be different to where you are.
  3. I am quite shy when you first talk to me (even though sometimes it doesn't show it ๐Ÿ˜‚)
  4. As I said before, I am 21 so please be 18+ if we are going to roleplay, as the roleplays may include mature themes however I
    will not include themes that would be triggering to you, I promise.
  5. I love doing double up, they are my favourite way to roleplay with someone, of course if you're not comfortable doing that, then that is fine with me!
  6. You can directly send me a DM or comment under this post after I explained a bit more about my OC.
  7. I write in the 3rd person (using their names e.g. Taylor is doing blah, blah, blah) and I would recommend if you would do the same.

download (30).jpg

If you're interested, drop me a message or comment down below!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back