• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Just a HP nerd looking to write. :) (open, semi-lit to lit, ignore post count)

Ashx88

Probably a Slytherin irl
Hi everyone!

My name is Ashley and I'm a relatively nerdy RPer who is looking to grow as a writer!

About me:
I'm a mid-20s nurse who is in school full time but I absolutely love writing, especially when it involves the Harry Potter world! I think I'm funny, too, and the idea of creating a story is absolutely fantastic to me. :)

My Rules:
* Please be over 18 and be okay with the suggestion of mature themes, including alcohol and language. All RPs will abide by RPNation rules, but mature themes may be alluded to at times and not played out.
* Please be willing to plot and plan with me! I plan as I go and love twists and turns and drama, so please don't think we will stop talking once we start RPing.
* Please consider the option of doubling. I love playing multiple characters and will give a character I play for you just as much love as I will give my own!
* Please be willing to write a short bio (or a long one if you realllyyyy want it) on any OC you bring in, as well as be able to write 3-5 paragraphs per character. 3rd person, past tense please.

What I like!!!
I love the HP world, and I stick to the Marauders, Trio, or Next Gen generations. My pairing will most likely be CanonxOC, M/F, and I will most likely ask you to play a Weasley twin, Draco, Sirius, Remus, maybe Blaise. I am ok with OCxOC if you come with ideas. :) I love my adventure and action... and angsty drama. No one falls in love right away, but I love my dramatic lust, love/hate style.

If we double, I'm more than okay doing M//, F//, or M/F, but if we do one of the first two please be patient with me as I just started broadening my horizons a few months ago... but I have enjoyed it so far! Writing is writing and love is love. <3

Outside of HP... I'm open to all normal slice of life where the characters are 18+. Musicians, partners at work, best friends, friends with benefits, etc... DM me your ideas and I will be more than happy to plan something out with you.

I'd be interested in doing some slice of life!

I am also mid 20s myself and would love to double up in a Harry Potter Roleplay with you! :) Completely fine with mature themes as well. I have an OC for Golden Trio and Maruaders so either is fine!

Hey! I would love to plan a Harry Potter roleplay with you. I’m over eighteen and mature themes are perfectly fine with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back