• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Just a few fandoms

AquaLux

the one who needs more sleep
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! I'm AquaLux. This thread is dedicated to the purpose of finding me a couple of new rp partners. Hopefully some long-term ones. As the title says, there are only a small handful of fandoms listed here; the things I'm most fixated on currently. If one of them catches your eye, feel free to contact me. But first, let's go over some important things.

What You Should Know(in no particular order):
  • I'm 27, almost 28. This goes without saying, but I'd only like to rp with other adults.
  • I'm a bit of a procrastinator, so I don't always reply right away even when I have the free time. Your activity level and reply frequency isn't the most important thing, but it is easier to stay invested if replies aren't months apart.
  • I stand firm by the words "quality over quantity". I don't need ten paragraphs from you, nor do I want them if half of it's just purple prose. My own reply length can vary a lot, but it's dependant on the current happenings in the rp. It can go from one paragraph up to five or six. Some scenes won't require as much as others, and that's fine. To summarize: I care about substance, not word or paragraph count.
  • I prefer to roleplay over messages. Threads are a maybe.
  • My preferences for most fandoms heavily lean toward oc x canon. There are some exceptions to this, and I can usually be convinced to do oc x oc if you have a compelling enough plot and/or character in mind. I'm really not big on canon x canon, however. It just doesn't appeal to me that much, so it probably won't happen. Continuing off of that, romance is not strictly necessary, but it is preferred. It's also preferred that it's at least somewhat on the slow-burn side. I'm very fond of the romantic tension and buildup.
  • Also yes, I double for oc x canon. I write your canon love interest and you write mine kind of deal.
  • All characters are welcome here. Pairings of any gender combination are welcome here.
  • Darker and more mature subject matter is perfectly alright with me. Within reason, of course. Should you decide to contact me about roleplaying, let me know if there's anything specific that you'd rather avoid.
  • I like to talk ooc with the people I rp with. The characters, the story, the relationships, headcanons, potential events that could happen in the future, etc. I get along best with like-minded folks, and I tend to be more invested too.

The Fandoms:

I'm always open to rp this. And I'm throwing Undertale Yellow here as well, because I feel like it. Also, it's just an amazing fangame. (Keep in mind that we don't have to mix the canon of Undertale with Yellow's events if you'd prefer not to.)
I typically go for plots that take place post pacifist route, but really, I'm down for basically anything set in this world. Timeline shenanigans are fun, too! (I'm also operating under the idea that Undertale Yellow takes place only a year or two before Undertale, so the characters of both games can definitely exist at the same time.) In any case, we can brainstorm ideas for a plot, because there's a lot we could do here.

Looking For: Sans, Papyrus, Undyne (Undertale)
Looking For: Dalv, Martlet, Starlo, Ceroba (Undertale Yellow)

Similarly to Undertale, I'm always open to Deltarune as well. Also - keep in mind that characters such as Kris, Susie, Ralsei, Noelle, Berdly, etc are always going to to aged up if written in a romantic pairing. (Also... Kris uses they/them pronouns. This is not up for negotiation.)
Probably need to brainstorm ideas for this. I like plots that follow canon events (loosely or otherwise), but I'm not picky. Exploring the dynamic between Kris and the Player could be fun as well?

Looking For: Kris, Susie, Noelle, Jevil, Spamton

This one is always a long shot, but I'll put it here anyway because just maybe it'll happen one day.
No idea what to do for plots other than maybe something following the canon story?? I'm not sure, I just want to rp this.

Looking For: Doug, Kiel, Margaret

This is the only thing on this list where I'm looking strictly for ocs. I also have not read any of the books beyond the Omen of the Stars story arc, though I don't think that'll matter too much. I kind of want something entirely divorced from the book events anyway.
As much as forbidden romance has been overdone in Warriors by this point, I still have a soft spot for it. Other than that, I suppose we'll just have to brainstorm ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back