• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Jus drein jus daun - Blood must have blood!

Copperfox

ᴡᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʜᴏᴘᴇ & ꜰɪɢʜᴛ - ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Short info to myself;
I'm a 28 y/o female
GMT+1
I can reply 3-4 times a week at least, if not daily. Depends on my schedule!
Post length varies from 2 to many paragraphs (usually 200 words at least - up to 1500). I just really love details, so hit me with the insight of your character and the surrounding!
3rd person, past tense
Very communicative - love making moodboards and the like
I do rp with Faceclaims (Realistic and drawn)
Able to rp as any gender
I love character sheets - but they are not really necessary

What I would wish for in every setting/Scenario
Have romance involved (For that, please be able to rp a male chara.)
Doubling friendly!
Up and in for all that drama, dark topics and psychological terror
Fluff and cute scenes are appreciated as well
Detailed replies from my partner (nothing too short, no one liners etc pp.)
Please be 18+
RP here, discord or Gdocs (Though docs would be my fav)

The title references to the show "The 100" from the CW. I really adore the show for it's premise and for many characters. For an RP, I would love to do some OCxCC and am looking for someone who would rp as John Murphy. In return, I am willing to take the role of pretty much any other CC character - or even OC, if you give me enough background.
The show offers so many ways to go throughout the story and I would love to explore some of that. Please don't message me with "Hey, wanna rp" or something... Give me a little bit, to see that you are interested.

Aside from that, I am really not as uptight as I sound.
Maybe this is a shot in the dark, but I want to give it a try nevertheless.

~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back