• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Jurassic World: Dinosaur Law Takeover

Which of these is your favorite dinosaur?

• T-Rex

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sauropod(Stegosaurus)

• Ceratopsian(Triceratops)

• Raptor

• Ankylosaur

• Total voters

AzileQueen

One Thousand Club

Jurassic World:

Dinosaur Law Takeover

• WARNING, MAJOR SPOILERS(and gifs)AHEAD~

• Tyrannosaur: Fang(♂) [ 1 ]

• Stamina: [ 8/10 ]

• Strength: [ 18/10 ]

• Power: [ 14/10 ]

• Speed: [ 4/10 ]

• Agility: [ 3/10 ]

• Balance: [ 6/10 ]

• Accuracy: [ 6/10 ]

• Tyrannosaur: Jun-Li(♂) [ 1, taken by me ]

• Stamina: [ 7/10 ]

• Strength: [ 17/10 ]

• Power: [ 12/10 ]

• Speed: [ 5/10 ]

• Agility: [ 2/10 ]

• Balance: [ 7/10 ]

• Accuracy: [ 7/10 ]

• Sauropod: Darcy(♀) [ 2 ]

• Stamina: [ 8/10 ]

• Strength: [ 10/10 ]

• Power: [ 17/10 ]

• Speed: [ 2/10 ]

• Agility: [ 4/10 ]

• Balance: [ 8/10 ]

• Accuracy: [ 5/10 ]

• Ceratopsian: Cleopatra(♀) [ 4 ]

• Stamina: [ 9/10 ]

• Strength: [ 8/10 ]

• Power: [ 16/10 ]

• Speed: [ 8/10 ]

• Agility: [ 5/10 ]

• Balance: [ 3/10 ]

• Accuracy: [ 9/10 ]

• Raptor: Vixen(♀) [ 2 ]

• Stamina: [ 10/10 ]

• Strength: [ 4/10 ]

• Power: [ 6/10 ]

• Speed: [ 19/10 ]

• Agility: [ 10/10 ]

• Balance: [ 5/10 ]

• Accuracy: [ 8/10 ]

• Raptor: Nirvana(♂) [ 3 ]

• Stamina: [ 11/10 ]

• Strength: [ 5/10 ]

• Power: [ 5/10 ]

• Speed: [ 18/10 ]

• Balance: [ 4/10 ]

• Accuracy: [ 8/10 ]

• Raptor: Zero(♂) [ 2 ]

• Stamina: [ 9/10 ]

• Strength: [ 6/10 ]

• Power: [ 5/10 ]

• Speed: [ 19/10 ]

• Balance: [ 4/10 ]

• Ankylosaur: Jaeger(♂) [ 3 ]

• Stamina: [ 10/10 ]

• Strength: [ 5/10 ]

• Power: [ 16/10 ]

• Speed: [ 6/10 ]

• Agility: [ 6/10 ]

• Balance: [ 7/10 ]

Hi~

Please tell me what you think of this so far and if you would join. >u<

Seems pretty cool. But I'm going to ask why in the poll you have a Stegosaurus as an example of a Sauropod.

Checking in, tell us more about the plot! i'm definitely choosing a raptor

[QUOTE="JW Suzusihi]Seems pretty cool. But I'm going to ask why in the poll you have a Stegosaurus as an example of a Sauropod.

[/QUOTE]
Well, simply because it's the only Sauropod I know. I mean, I watched a couple of dinosaur-related cartoons when I was little(including dinosaur History channels[thanks to my little sister]), but the names are rather easy to forget(for me). Especially the scientific ones. cx

Arlerted said:
Checking in, tell us more about the plot! i'm definitely choosing a raptor
I don't really have a full idea for the plot. They're going to have to fight the dinosaurs(that's for sure), maybe bond with some humans(kinda like Aries and Fang and Jun-Li), but other than that, I got nada. If you guys have any ideas, though, feel free to say them~ c:

Sounds fun to RP as a dinosaur!

Mind if I join? .. -will be whatever dinosaur is lacking users to keep it balanced!-

Just for clearification Stegosaurus isn't a sauropod. It's part of the Ornithischians, or bird hipped dinosaurs, much like a sauropod would be. To get more exact a Stego is part of the suborder Stegosauria.

A Sauropod is part of the Ornithischians as well, but Sauropod is a suborder. The sauropod dinosaurs are the ones with long necks like Diplotocus or Apatosaurus (AKA: Brontosaurus).

So a proper example of a Sauropod would be a Brachiosaurus or a supersaurus. Sorry about the overly long thing, my inner paleontologist came out. Lol

If none of the dinos in this rp have feathers, I swear I WILL BE really disappointed because feathered dinosaurs look really cool.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]If none of the dinos in this rp have feathers, I swear I WILL BE really disappointed because feathered dinosaurs look really cool.

[/QUOTE]
lol.

I think a couple of the dinosaurs named above have feathers. When I googled them, I know I saw 'feathers' somewhere in one of the descriptions.. ouo

I like feathered Dinos, but since we're going to be in the jurassic park universe the dinos probably wouldn't have feathers. I mean look at the velociraptor it so inaccurate.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]If none of the dinos in this rp have feathers, I swear I WILL BE really disappointed because feathered dinosaurs look really cool.

[/QUOTE]
chickensaurus rex > 8 (
813266302148042132.jpg

^w^

Yuss, someone who gets itttttt, yessssss.

labyrinthecho said:
lol.
I think a couple of the dinosaurs named above have feathers. When I googled them, I know I saw 'feathers' somewhere in one of the descriptions.. ouo
I meant people actually playing feathered dinosaurs.

Actually recent evidence has shown that many dinosaurs previously thought to be featherless had feathers depending on where they lived, including dinosaurs such as Triceratops and Tyrannosaurus Rex. I mean, they all probably had some feathers, seeing as there is evidence and they are related to modern-day birds and all...

5359304_orig.jpg

Badassaurus Rex

Wait.. eh. You guys do know that it's humans with dinosaur blood injected in them, right?

[ either way, I think the idea of playing as a dinosaur would be fun, too. ouo ]

[QUOTE="The Doorman]
12dino-1-articleLarge.jpg
Can I just new Spinosaurus?

[/QUOTE]
Yep~ since the dinosaurs were created(like the Indominus Rex), then there'll most likely be gmo(I don't have a large vocab, so sorry~) dinosaurs.

labyrinthecho said:
Yep~ since the dinosaurs were created(like the Indominus Rex), then there'll most likely be gmo(I don't have a large vocab, so sorry~) dinosaurs.
> : D interesting...think in the possibilities!!

[QUOTE="The Doorman](I just love talking dinos with peeps ~(^-^)~)

[/QUOTE]
Me too, one thing I always wished to know is..how could this dino procreate? D:

stegosaurus-shutterstock.jpg

fixed the image link :x ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back