• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Jurassic Camp OOC

Main
Here
I will probably be getting this done today 😔 If I don't ride the wave of motivation I have it'll disappear. Looking forward to seeing everyone's ocs!

200.gif

the biggest of moods tragic, i will also be getting JD up asap before my brain bluescreens and deletes all knowledge and passion for this rp and my boy

character creation is always a race against time against my brain. it doesn't matter how long sheets are they're always the hardest part of a roleplay. praying for us both during this trying time

Nornslayer Nornslayer question for you for the sheet! how long, generally, do you want the basic description for the visage to be? I guess same question @ the short blurb for the persona section

It’s a super simple code!! You don’t have to change anything either if you don’t want to! Just put what’s required in the spaces marked, like “name” or “here”!!

Nornslayer Nornslayer question for you for the sheet! how long, generally, do you want the basic description for the visage to be? I guess same question @ the short blurb for the persona section
So for visage blurb, only like three-four sentences. Just a brief little description. For the persona blurb, about a paragraph or two. Basically what is your character concept, like the theme/idea/concept that makes up them along with whatever personality/history bit you want to throw in. Here’s an example from another rp:
Corvus at first glance seems like an ordinary person, but there's something unsettling lurking in his eyes. Upon hearing him speak, it becomes crystal clear there's something wrong with him. He firmly believes that himself and all the others are in a simulation, and he is the "protagonist" that will set them all free. His delusion is absolute, and challenging it makes him go from a somewhat calm but weird young man, to a manic and aggressive hostile. Every sentence is shrouded in gaming terminology, his favorite terms coming from MMORPGS although he uses information from all genres. He is seldom psychical, and prefers to use words as verbal weapons upon the others. He's snarky and sarcastic to those he isn't familiar with, but to those he's close with it's more teasing than harmful. He's very selfish and possessive, over both his things and others. Above all Corvus, much like his sign, is emotional in ways that are different from the normal conation of emotional. Seldom one to cry, instead his emotions flip on a dime. Going from happy to annoyed, to homicidal for little to no reason at all.

So for visage blurb, only like three-four sentences. Just a brief little description. For the persona blurb, about a paragraph or two. Basically what is your character concept, like the theme/idea/concept that makes up them along with whatever personality/history bit you want to throw in. Here’s an example from another rp:
Corvus at first glance seems like an ordinary person, but there's something unsettling lurking in his eyes. Upon hearing him speak, it becomes crystal clear there's something wrong with him. He firmly believes that himself and all the others are in a simulation, and he is the "protagonist" that will set them all free. His delusion is absolute, and challenging it makes him go from a somewhat calm but weird young man, to a manic and aggressive hostile. Every sentence is shrouded in gaming terminology, his favorite terms coming from MMORPGS although he uses information from all genres. He is seldom psychical, and prefers to use words as verbal weapons upon the others. He's snarky and sarcastic to those he isn't familiar with, but to those he's close with it's more teasing than harmful. He's very selfish and possessive, over both his things and others. Above all Corvus, much like his sign, is emotional in ways that are different from the normal conation of emotional. Seldom one to cry, instead his emotions flip on a dime. Going from happy to annoyed, to homicidal for little to no reason at all.
Epic! Thanks

okay i admittedly just finished my sheet but I'm not sure if it's completely along the lines of what was being looked for so I'm open to any commentary. but there we go. I'm wiping sweat from my brow seeing as I just speedran typing all of that

okay i admittedly just finished my sheet but I'm not sure if it's completely along the lines of what was being looked for so I'm open to any commentary. but there we go. I'm wiping sweat from my brow seeing as I just speedran typing all of that

19 on Scooter’s hc list is a mood. I love him I can’t wait for him and Sasha to bump into each other like 2 autistic roombas until they learn how to have a conversation.

19 on Scooter’s hc list is a mood. I love him I can’t wait for him and Sasha to bump into each other like 2 autistic roombas until they learn how to have a conversation.
it really will be like that. when they get to the point of finishing the gauntlet that is 'figuring out how to interact with another person' and start trading facts on special interests its going to be all over for everyone in the general vicinity, at least in scooters case

it really will be like that. when they get to the point of finishing the gauntlet that is 'figuring out how to interact with another person' and start trading facts on special interests its going to be all over for everyone in the general vicinity, at least in scooters case

Fly facts vs Warhammer facts GO

everyone else will suffer <3

Fly facts vs Warhammer facts GO

everyone else will suffer <3
sasha 🤝 scooter
reciting an entire wikipedia page to each other on either videogames or invertebrates​

scooter has no idea warhammer is. like he probably hasn't even heard of it. he's the perfect person to explain it to because he has no base knowledge for it

sasha 🤝 scooter
reciting an entire wikipedia page to each other on either videogames or invertebrates​

scooter has no idea warhammer is. like he probably hasn't even heard of it. he's the perfect person to explain it to because he has no base knowledge for it

This is excellent, Sasha doesn’t know anything about bugs other than that they exist so they can take turns info dumping.

Friendship!

This is excellent, Sasha doesn’t know anything about bugs other than that they exist so they can take turns info dumping.

Friendship!
you have no idea how delighted he will be. that truly is friendship right there

it really is

also i love the idea that at some point scooter’s instagram gets a major upswing in followers bc sasha, a twitch streamer with hundreds of thousands of followers, started interacting with it
imagine seeing a insta account getting really popular and you click it thinking its going to be amazing quality but the first post is a blurry image of a crane fly that looks like it was captured using a security camera and its captioned only with ': D'
and then you scroll down and a famous twitch streamer has not only liked it but commented on it

imagine seeing a insta account getting really popular and you click it thinking its going to be amazing quality but the first post is a blurry image of a crane fly that looks like it was captured using a security camera and its captioned only with ': D'
and then you scroll down and a famous twitch streamer has not only liked it but commented on it

the chaos internet 3.0 deserves tbh

Agreed! 25 of em took me a bit, I just got mine done because I had a wave of motivation. Seeing what other people put could definitely help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back